You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This organisation is disgrace.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KhanYouDigIt

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel your pain. Trust me.

Bro hug?

^^el ramster^^
titansNvolsR#1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KhanYouDigIt wrote:
I feel your pain. Trust me.

Bro hug?

If both our teams our sold to LA and merged into one team, then and only then, will I allow to be bro hugged by a Jag fan. Though... that would be a helluva team.

QB: Jake Locker
RB: MJD -- CJ
FB: Quinn Johnson
TE: Jared Cook -- Mercedes Lewis
WR: Kenny Britt -- Nate Washington -- Kendall Wright -- Justin Blackmon -- Cecil Shorts
LT: Eugene Monroe
LG: Michael Brewster
C: Brad Meester
RG: Uche Nwaneri
RT: David Stewart

DE: Derrick Morgan
DT: Tyson Alualu
DT: Jurrell Casey
DE: Kam Wimbley
LB: Akeem Ayers
LB: Paul Posluszny
LB: Colin McCarthy
CB: Alterraun Verner
CB: Derek Cox
S: Dawan Landry
S: Dwight Lowery

K: Rob Bironas
P: Bryan Anger
KhanYouDigIt

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The main question, who is the HC?

^^el ramster^^
titans0021

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KhanYouDigIt wrote:
No?

Props to mike23md on the sig
titansNvolsR#1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
KhanYouDigIt wrote:
No?

There's a reason they weren't listed.
ragevsuall17

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in no way saying Hasselbeck is completely at fault (nor am I saying he isn't part of it)... but I want to see Rusty Smith QB the team until Locker is ready to take over again. We know what Hasselbeck gives us... but we're obviously not going anywhere this year...

Hass may or may not come back next year. Locker's playing style may require us to have a good backup plan to take over those few times a year Locker may not be able to go... like we had with Volek/NOD. I'd like to find out now if Rusty can be Volek or if we're going to have to go the NOD route.
KingTitan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hass has done his job as a backup. He filled in for about 5 games and anything more than that is playing with fire.
We have been burned.
Like any team if your starting QB goes down, it normally doesn't bode well for your team.
Look at the Bears last year, I'm sure it helps to have Marshall, but the Bears were looking good last year until Cutler went down.

We weren't looking great with Locker, but at the same time we were being boatraced on Defense every game too.

Bottom line we need our starting QB.
We also need to be realstic and know NO QB would have really stopped this season from being horrible the way our defense has played.

Our defense played well enough for us to win today, but they can't win us games. Our offense was supposed to be able to do that, with the "playmakers" we are supposed to have.

I liked Cook, but he lost me with his 'trade me" crap. I'd rather play with Bo Scaife than keep a guy that doesn't want to be here.
He talked about never being to the playoffs. It's your 4 year. Not like you a 14 year vet. He needs to step himself before he goes calling out things....
I'm a team guy and you never put yourself above the team.

I'm don't wanna fire Munchak, but something has to change. The coaching job with this team isn't acceptable. Players are lost and confused, blowing assignments. Just can't happen. Need a new defensive coordinator or something. I liked the aggressiveness I saw but this year has just bee terrible.

I'll keep watching but I can't get mad at the team anymore. They just don't have it together this year and our starter is out.

I was mad after the Vikings game and after the Colts game, but not this one....It's kinda like that moment when the coach stops yelling at you for messing up and just doesn't say anything to you as you walk to the sideline....
I'm at that point....
Time to start seriously looking at the NFL Draft and seeing whats out there...
FootballProdiG

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingTitan wrote:
Hass has done his job as a backup. He filled in for about 5 games and anything more than that is playing with fire.
We have been burned.
Like any team if your starting QB goes down, it normally doesn't bode well for your team.
Look at the Bears last year, I'm sure it helps to have Marshall, but the Bears were looking good last year until Cutler went down.

We weren't looking great with Locker, but at the same time we were being boatraced on Defense every game too.

Bottom line we need our starting QB.
We also need to be realstic and know NO QB would have really stopped this season from being horrible the way our defense has played.

Our defense played well enough for us to win today, but they can't win us games. Our offense was supposed to be able to do that, with the "playmakers" we are supposed to have.

I liked Cook, but he lost me with his 'trade me" crap. I'd rather play with Bo Scaife than keep a guy that doesn't want to be here.
He talked about never being to the playoffs. It's your 4 year. Not like you a 14 year vet. He needs to step himself before he goes calling out things....
I'm a team guy and you never put yourself above the team.

I'm don't wanna fire Munchak, but something has to change. The coaching job with this team isn't acceptable. Players are lost and confused, blowing assignments. Just can't happen. Need a new defensive coordinator or something. I liked the aggressiveness I saw but this year has just bee terrible.

I'll keep watching but I can't get mad at the team anymore. They just don't have it together this year and our starter is out.

I was mad after the Vikings game and after the Colts game, but not this one....It's kinda like that moment when the coach stops yelling at you for messing up and just doesn't say anything to you as you walk to the sideline....
I'm at that point....
Time to start seriously looking at the NFL Draft and seeing whats out there...

Pretty much all of this.

I leave for one weekend and when I comeback this team has been decimated. This organization is absolutely pathetic. I don't even feel bad that we lost to the Colts now. It wouldn't have changed how bad this team is.
Jaguarfan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys don't even know. Crying or Very sad

I hate the Jaguars
titansNvolsR#1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If things stay status quo, it's hard to read this [url=http://www.tennessean.com/article/20121104/SPORTS01/121104016/Adams-puts-Titans-notice?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE&nclick_check=1]article[/url] and imagine Munch as our HC next year.

Few quotes:

Bud Adams wrote:
“In my 50 years of owning an NFL franchise, I am at a loss to recall a regular season home game that was such a disappointment for myself, and fans of the Titans,’’ Adams told The Tennessean. “We were grossly outcoached and outplayed from start to finish today.

At this time, all aspects of the organization will be closely evaluated, including front office, coaches and players over the next seven games. If performance and competitiveness does not improve, I will look at all alternatives to get back to having the Titans become a playoff and championship football team.”

Adams was so disgusted, however, that he left in the third quarter and headed back home to Houston.

“I am upset with how we are playing and what we are doing,” he said. “I just can’t be flying up there to see that happen.”

Verner wrote:
“That is not up for players to decide,” cornerback Alterraun Verner said. “If management or coaches feel like there need to be changes then there needs to be changes. Being 3-6 and losing like we’ve been losing, something has to change.

TitanSlim

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welp, Bud has spoken

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20121104/SPORTS01/121104016/Adams-puts-Titans-notice?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE&nclick_check=1

Quote:
“In my 50 years of owning an NFL franchise, I am at a loss to recall a regular season home game that was such a disappointment for myself, and fans of the Titans,’’ Adams told The Tennessean. “We were grossly outcoached and outplayed from start to finish today.

“At this time, all aspects of the organization will be closely evaluated, including front office, coaches and players over the next seven games. If performance and competitiveness does not improve, I will look at all alternatives to get back to having the Titans become a playoff and championship football team.”

It'll be interesting to see how this all plays out from here on out.

EDIT- Didn't even see that this was posted before me. My bad.

#MTGA

Last edited by TitanSlim on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bud has no room to talk. He's where it all starts. He's a horrible owner. He basically handcuffed our FO and coaches this offseason from doing really anything in FA because he was so set on getting Manning. Who knows what the team would look like now if he let them do their thing but then again the FO did resign the bum Griffin and let our best defensive player walk after last season.

Adopt-A-Titan:
Avery Williamson
Titanium

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yo, Bud, you woke up eh?

About time. Glad he is getting pissed. Let's see if something happens.
KingTitan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Id take Manning right about now. Bud wasnt too wrong about going after him. Confident Qb goes a long way.
but whatever.
Titanium

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingTitan wrote:
Id take Manning right about now. Bud wasnt too wrong about going after him. Confident Qb goes a long way.
but whatever.

True. Manning has surprised me with how well he has played. Denver is a real contender.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: