Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This organisation is disgrace.
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Titansfan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:05 pm    Post subject: This organisation is disgrace. Reply with quote

I literally am lost for words. Now I know I'm an English fan but I follow the Titans as much as I can through the internet and on T.V when they are on. I stay up until the early hours of the morning and I usually can't wait for Sundays. However, at the moment this team is that much of a joke that I have struggled to get psyched up for the games. We might have three wins but none of them have even been close to decisive. Three wins doesn't do justice to this team because they are A LOT worse than a three win team.

I don't know where to start? Well I'll start with our sidelines. The coaches are either deluded or clearly so inept that they shouldn't actually be coaches. Munchak looks like he doesn't care to me and his demeanor seems to wash off on the players because they certainly look like they don't care and if they do then they are just absolutely pathetic football players. We get out coached every game and even if we have a decent first half the other team adjusts whereas we are unable to. In my opinion the head coach and both coordinators need to go, they are not NFL calibre I'm afraid. I know we had a big shake up a couple of years ago but the hiring of Munchak meant it was kept in house and the identity of the team didn't actually change. The team needs a fresh coach with a different attitude and different approach.

The offence are not good at sustaining drives at all. The passing game is a farce and the run game is so inconsistent it is unreal. We have no big play ability anymore aside from the odd CJ run. Hasselbeck is shocking and Britt is a liability. Cook is inconsistent and needs to spend more time practicing and less time whinging. Washington is average at best and the only bright spot of the offence this year has been the good play of the rookie Kendall Wright.

The defence is softer than top quality toilet roll. I have never seen a team where NO ONE can tackle. You'd think one player at least could make a decent tackle every now and again. Our third down defence is a downright disgrace. I have never seen a team that struggles to get off the field as bad as we do. Even when we know teams are going to run the ball we can't stop them. Teams just do what they want against us and when they want. We have absolutely no play makers on the defensive side of the ball at all.

We have maybe three young players who I like and can see having a decent future. However, we have absolutely no veteran leaders or play makers at all. Finnegan was the only leader on the defence and when he left it left a massive void at the heart of the defence. There is no heart in this team at all.

It's sad to see because I love the Tennessee Titans but you get the impression that the vast majority of the players don't feel the same way.

Props to JammerHammer on the awesome sig!
ragevsuall17

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep... its a mess... feels just as bad as the 0-6 season...

I found myself thinking a few times today... they should have traded Cook. Did anyone notice his faces when Hass tried to but couldn't get him the ball? I understand, it can be frustrating... but his body language screams locker room cancer that has 0% interest of being on the team.

Even as unappreciated as he feels, he came into that game behind only Gronk in the AFC for TE yards. The team obviously knows what kind of mismatch he presents and try as much as they can to insert him into the offense... even when considering the QB and his own limitations.

Its a microcosm of the team... the talent is there... but things just don't click. And as much blame as we want to lay on the players or the coaches... it really starts at the very top. And its not isolated to this year...

Was Cecil the best option for DC? What could have been had Williams been allowed to rejoin Fish? (Bountygate notwithstanding... NOLA won a SB with a punishing defense assisting that offense). Was Munch really the best hire for the team... or was he the best that would take a salary in the lowest tier for NFL HC's?

My desperate hope is that once new ownership takes over the team, all of us long suffering fans will be rewarded with an ownership group that cares about winning, and hires the best football people available to help achieve that goal... above all else... understanding that with winning comes more than enough money in your pocket.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least during the 0-6 season we tried.

skywindO2 wrote:
Never spit it out. Always power through it.
Titansfan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-Hope- wrote:

For sure.... I mean the way we are losing games this year defies belief. We have lost six games by a combined total of 133 points. Yes, 133 points! That's an average of over 22 points per game. It's a disgrace. At least we played some tough teams close back in '09. Yes, there was the odd blow out but every defeat barring last week this season has been a massacring.

Props to JammerHammer on the awesome sig!
s_camp

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree. Cleveland south, with no offense intended to fans of the Browns, just an honest observation that the organizations both seem allergic to success.

rage, I agree with you about Cook. He had the look of a guy who didn't care at all. To be fair, Munch has the look on his face half the time, too. But I, too, wonder if Cook is going to become a problem in the locker room.
deeluxx3

Hot Shot Crew
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On Matt's pick he had Cook open in the middle of the field and when Cook saw that Urlacher picked it he just threw his hands up in disgust

This team and organization is an absolute joke. At least Ayers is turning into a STUD

Where Vince Young at to bail us out?????? jk jk (still in denial)

RIP Crakburn & BoYz2tHeBoWl
RIP Steve "Air" McNair...the greatest Titan of all-time
Titanium

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep.

Season has been horrible.

And yeah, about Cook... I hate when players shoot their mouths of like he did. He just needs to shut up and produce. He can catch and run, but that's about it. Should have looked to trade him.

I'm willing to give Munchak more time, but he sure as heck needs more help. Palmer and Gray need to be gone at the end of the season - I will never trust those 2 turkeys.
Titanium

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titansfan wrote:
-Hope- wrote:

For sure.... I mean the way we are losing games this year defies belief. We have lost six games by a combined total of 133 points. Yes, 133 points! That's an average of over 22 points per game. It's a disgrace. At least we played some tough teams close back in '09. Yes, there was the odd blow out but every defeat barring last week this season has been a massacring.

13-34
10-38
14-38
7-30
13-19
12-51

When you look at those 6 losses all at once it really is shocking. All but one are major beat downs.
MrOneWayRoad

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I've said before, this organization has shown a certain level of incompetence at just about every level...and we all know that points directly to the top.

An owner who's teams have never done much of anything noteworthy. A FO that drafts guys like Finnegan, lets them develop into probowl level players, and then lets them walk (same thing could end up happening with Cook), but then turns around and signs guys like Griffin to long-term extensions. We have a long-time position coach leading our team, and 2 coordinators who weren't even coaching in the NFL when we brought them in.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-Hope- wrote:

Disagree. The games we got blown out by Jacksonville, Indianapolis, and New England, it seemed like the only effort was coming from CJ, the OL, and Bulluck.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it just me, or does anyone else laugh when someone is trying to put someone or something down while not using correct spelling and grammar? Hilarious.

But yeah, this is absolutely unacceptable. Munchak, to me, doesn't have what it takes to run this team. Maybe I'm wrong and it's just the coordinators making him look bad, which is still a very real possibility.

mission27 wrote:
Mesa_Titan is God.

#JDI
titans0021

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deeluxx3 wrote:
On Matt's pick he had Cook open in the middle of the field and when Cook saw that Urlacher picked it he just threw his hands up in disgust
That one really was just laughable. Urlacher was responsible for Cook and he just completely bit down on that curl. So Hass, who clearly has his mind up on where the ball is going before he takes the snap, throws it anyways. I threw my hands up in disgust as well.

2014 Adopt-a-Titans
1. Justin Hunter, WR - 12 receptions, 237 yards, 1 touchdown
2. Brian Schwenke, C.
titansNvolsR#1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mesa_Titan wrote:
Is it just me, or does anyone else laugh when someone is trying to put someone or something down while not using correct spelling and grammar? Hilarious.

But yeah, this is absolutely unacceptable. Munchak, to me, doesn't have what it takes to run this team. Maybe I'm wrong and it's just the coordinators making him look bad, which is still a very real possibility.

Pretty sure that's the correct spelling for where he's from...

But anyways. Why did Bud not sell the team when Haslam offered!? Damn, we were so close.
RuskieTitan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree. At this point, I want draft position, and fire most everyone.

^^ryknowssd^^
Supporter of the Death Penalty in CFB
FF Hunger Games I Winner

titans0021 wrote:
Official Order
1.Michael Griffin

#JDI
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RuskieTitan wrote:
I agree. At this point, I want draft position, and fire most everyone.

Agreed. I'm ready to blow up the whole coaching staff. Time to get good draft position because we're not doing anything this year. Time to start the Suck 4 Star chants. We need a game changer on D.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: