Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Sean Payton Available
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mike23md wrote:
Dashing wrote:
Sean Payton will be a Cowboys watch.

With the current state of the Cowboys, it could be inevitable that Payton ends up as the Cowboys head coach.
i think he's either going to be back at New Orleans or he will go to Dallas. It's pretty clear Dallas will have a new coach next year. Garrett and Romo also just aren't cutting it in Big D. I'm surprised Jerry has stuck by them this long to be honest.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
lavar703

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mike23md wrote:
Dashing wrote:

With the current state of the Cowboys, it could be inevitable that Payton ends up as the Cowboys head coach.

I don't think Payton wants anything to do with that mess or Jerry Jones.

RIP Sean Taylor "Forever a Redskin"
footy_29

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lavar703 wrote:
mike23md wrote:
Dashing wrote:

Tony Romo, DeMarco Murray, Jason Witten, Miles Austin, Dez Bryant, Kevin Ogletree - those are offensive weapons.

DeMarcus Ware is probably a top 5 defensive player in the NFL. Brandon Carr is a bona-fide #1 corner, and Claiborne looks really good so far. Anthony Spencer is an above-average starter at OLB. They have some good young players on that defense, but there is clearly a lot to work with.

Jerry Jones is the negative, but Sean Payton might just be the guy to get him under wraps. The Cowboys HC is one of the higher sought after jobs, and we know that Payton and Jerruh have a good relationship to this day.

Blknite01's masterpiece
MKnight82

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

footy_29 wrote:
lavar703 wrote:
mike23md wrote:
Dashing wrote:

Tony Romo, DeMarco Murray, Jason Witten, Miles Austin, Dez Bryant, Kevin Ogletree - those are offensive weapons.

DeMarcus Ware is probably a top 5 defensive player in the NFL. Brandon Carr is a bona-fide #1 corner, and Claiborne looks really good so far. Anthony Spencer is an above-average starter at OLB. They have some good young players on that defense, but there is clearly a lot to work with.

Jerry Jones is the negative, but Sean Payton might just be the guy to get him under wraps. The Cowboys HC is one of the higher sought after jobs, and we know that Payton and Jerruh have a good relationship to this day.
If looking at it from a pure football talent perspective I think he'd choose the Saints. I'd much rather have Drew Brees and that offense. Other factors come into play though. Besides money, I understand that his family permanently resides in Dallas which could effect his decision. I'm not so sure Jerry Jones will fire Jason Garrett though. He'd be admitting failure in his self proclaimed up-and-coming head coach.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: