Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 9 GDT Manning vs Ginger
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
broncosfan07

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Russell2Bailey wrote:
Joe_is_the_best wrote:
All the Rodgers supporters are annoying me with their "Aaron Rodgers has thrown 1 less INT" arguments. It's 1 interception. Seriously? I mean I get the 5 TDs more but come on you gotta do better than that.
Lol I don't even bother with Packer Fans. All of them are like "OMGZZ WUT!!!!1!!!1 RODGERS IS GOAT QB & SO IS LONG HAIR DON'T CARE CLAY MATTHEWS. YUR CLEARLY A HATERZ HATIN!."
I think what you mean is don't bother with NFL General or Comparisons, those are cesspools for the idiots.

Looks like it's between you or me for the gameday thread this week, your still on a winning streak technically.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:
Russell2Bailey wrote:
Joe_is_the_best wrote:
All the Rodgers supporters are annoying me with their "Aaron Rodgers has thrown 1 less INT" arguments. It's 1 interception. Seriously? I mean I get the 5 TDs more but come on you gotta do better than that.
Lol I don't even bother with Packer Fans. All of them are like "OMGZZ WUT!!!!1!!!1 RODGERS IS GOAT QB & SO IS LONG HAIR DON'T CARE CLAY MATTHEWS. YUR CLEARLY A HATERZ HATIN!."
I think what you mean is don't bother with NFL General or Comparisons, those are cesspools for the idiots.

Looks like it's between you or me for the gameday thread this week, your still on a winning streak technically.
We should have Elliot flip a coin. I'm extremely superstitious.

On gameday, I wear the same pair of boxers every week. I mean, I washed them obviously, but always the same pair. Same socks too. R2B doesn't play around.
[quote="Reggie Nelson#1"] Radio-"Peyton give the ball to Ball. Ball drops the ball & Ball scoops it up! He's going downfield, TOUCHDOWN! Ball pats him on the back for when he lost the ball."[/quote]
dbronx42

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony Carter has been absolutely amazing since the San Diego game. I'm extremely impressed with him to say the least.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Russell2Bailey wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:
Russell2Bailey wrote:
Joe_is_the_best wrote:

We should have Elliot flip a coin. I'm extremely superstitious.

On gameday, I wear the same pair of boxers every week. I mean, I washed them obviously, but always the same pair. Same socks too. R2B doesn't play around.

Looks like you're up 07. Sounds like R2B is off to NYC. Hmmm, thats kinda' catchy.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18
Page 18 of 18

Jump to: