Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Curry Watch: 2 Days Remain
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkness wrote:
Chali21 wrote:
You know who I'm disappointed in? Shugnnessy. I thought the dude was going to break out this year at least be one of our best players.

He's been stout against the run, but his pressure is lacking. I think he'd be a better fit at LDE.

This. He'd be better off on the strong side imo.

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Somewhere, RR strokes his mustache with pride
Among other things...
Rolni

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
Darkness wrote:
Chali21 wrote:
You know who I'm disappointed in? Shugnnessy. I thought the dude was going to break out this year at least be one of our best players.

He's been stout against the run, but his pressure is lacking. I think he'd be a better fit at LDE.

and you would put Houston inside without any worry?
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolni wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Darkness wrote:
Chali21 wrote:

and you would put Houston inside without any worry?

No, I'd worry a little. Houston would have to put on weight and even then, I'm not sure. Was just saying Shaggy would be better on the left imo. Although, I could see us moving him there and not having him start to try to re-sign him on the cheap while rotating.

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Somewhere, RR strokes his mustache with pride
Among other things...
RaiderX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chali21 wrote:

He doesn't have that motor. I read about that when we drafted in him. He had an injury and lost his explosion and its carried over to the pros. He's not a pass rusher.

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
macklemore

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:
Chali21 wrote:

He doesn't have that motor. I read about that when we drafted in him. He had an injury and lost his explosion and its carried over to the pros. He's not a pass rusher.

He was best when we rotated him with Wimbley. Shaugnessy would be a great 3rd defensive end but he is a mediocre starter.

We need a sack-artist badly.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:
Chali21 wrote:

Either you don't know what that means, or you haven't watched him play for us. He didn't recorded 7 sacks in his 2nd season based off his athleticism...
backinblack

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkness wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
Chali21 wrote:

Either you don't know what that means, or you haven't watched him play for us. He didn't recorded 7 sacks in his 2nd season based off his athleticism...

i agree the word pinned on Shaggy coming out was a nonstop motor. thats the last thing u can question about him
RaiderX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkness wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
Chali21 wrote:

I've seen him plenty he disappears in a lot of games. The play of the Interior line was much better as well. What I should of said was he doesn't have that consistent motor because yea he didn't "recorded" 7 sacks off his athleticism.

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
Darkness

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:
Darkness wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
Chali21 wrote:

I've seen him plenty he disappears in a lot of games. The play of the Interior line was much better as well. What I should of said was he doesn't have that consistent motor because yea he didn't "recorded" 7 sacks off his athleticism.

You're so much smarter then me because I made a typo.
RaiderX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkness wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
Darkness wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
Chali21 wrote:

SaveourSonics wrote:
Darkness

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:
Darkness wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
Darkness wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
Chali21 wrote:

Sorry. I always get a little nervous around the Grammar Police. Embarassed

RaiderX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkness wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
Darkness wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
Darkness wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
Chali21 wrote:

Sorry. I always get a little nervous around the Grammar Police. Embarassed

That's college man. They beat me to death with it. Use to turn in papers without reading them over in the morning.

SaveourSonics wrote:
Baggabonez

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raidin wrote:
Wheeler looking good in a sea of [inappropriate/removed] doesn't make him a great player. He's still average to below average. Hopefully the day of those players staying on the team are done. Not sure I'd even want to keep him at all, he's average in everything he does. At least get player who is solid-good in one area.

I feel the exact same way. However, I do believe Wheeler will capitalize on his situation to become a ProBowl alternative. When that happens he'll expect to be paid accordingly + adjusting for playing in CA with a state tax. In other words, all things being equal Wheeler will take the most lucrative contract and he could take slightly less money in a state w/o a state tax if it's a net gain.

In the end the Raiders will the same production from another alsoran (prob Curry) and get similar production + the 2014 4th rd compensatory pick.

Bonez wrote:
Teams that win Superbowls and make the playoffs aren't picking in the Top 5, clearly
Dreadymatt

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Curry, think he's a decent option - one of the least of my concerns on D
big_palooka

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dreadymatt wrote:
I like Curry, think he's a decent option - one of the least of my concerns on D

You clearly haven't watched him in coverage.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: