Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Panthers @ Redskins, Week Nine GDT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shaX 07

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moody wrote:
shaX 07 wrote:
I still don't understand the Josh Normal hype. Again, he had "great coverage" on a play yesterday where the receiver caught the ball for a huge gain.

Is there any YouTube action on this guy yet that someone can post? I feel like I am completely blind to anything good that he does because i've seen nothing good come from him except when he's on the sideline not getting burned.

Are you really talking about the throw to #15 with Norman draped all over him? Big play? It was like 15 yards. The Redskins had few big plays in the air.

A rookie gives up 1 TD all season and he's supposedly getting burned? And the safety above him is Haruki Nakamura? I'll take that.

I bet you'll be citing a perfect throw from Peyton to Decker/Thomas as reasons for Norman sucking next week too.

1 TD, really? Didn't he give up 1 TD per Quarter against the Giants?

I am going to review the tape and document his major shortcomings, it's just going to take me a lot of time to do since there are so many.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it seems to me like you don't pay enough attention to the corners on run plays. both norman and thomas are playing great against the run. they're both physical and as everyone has already said there is no defense for a perfect throw. outside of a couple plays the corners have been a pleasant surprise. in the fact the whole defense has been a pleasant surprise

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was totally feeling Cam before the game started.. I was the only person in our pool of 50 people to go Panthers and they won!!!!! So proud of Cam for pulling it off.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: