Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 9 College Prospects
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
candyman93


Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 42894
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:47 pm    Post subject: Week 9 College Prospects Reply with quote

I have come to the conclusion it will be impossible to trade down. The top 5 is VERY weak. I don't see a lot of guys worth trading up for.

Anyways:

Alabama vs. LSU at 8 on CBS

Oregon vs USC at 7 on FOX
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
roger murdock


Joined: 13 Dec 2010
Posts: 6321
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Week 9 College Prospects Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
I have come to the conclusion it will be impossible to trade down. The top 5 is VERY weak. I don't see a lot of guys worth trading up for.

Anyways:

Alabama vs. LSU at 8 on CBS

Oregon vs USC at 7 on FOX


Completely agree. I bet teams trading down from say 5 to 11 might get a third rounder or something. Theres just no reason to give up much to move up in this draft/
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dawgpoun8017


Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 12345
Location: Waterloo,NY
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea just take who you like who gives a frack...... Damn imcadrunk
_________________
2013 Joe Blackburn HOF Award Recipient
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hornbybrown


Joined: 25 Jan 2008
Posts: 16160
Location: 1600 Pennyslvania Ave
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:09 am    Post subject: Re: Week 9 College Prospects Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
I have come to the conclusion it will be impossible to trade down. The top 5 is VERY weak. I don't see a lot of guys worth trading up for.

Anyways:

Alabama vs. LSU at 8 on CBS

Oregon vs USC at 7 on FOX


We wont be picking top 5 Very Happy
_________________


Adopt a Brown 2014
Miles Austin 16 Recs 169 Yds 2 TD's
Pierre Desir
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
candyman93


Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 42894
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:15 am    Post subject: Re: Week 9 College Prospects Reply with quote

roger murdock wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
I have come to the conclusion it will be impossible to trade down. The top 5 is VERY weak. I don't see a lot of guys worth trading up for.

Anyways:

Alabama vs. LSU at 8 on CBS

Oregon vs USC at 7 on FOX


Completely agree. I bet teams trading down from say 5 to 11 might get a third rounder or something. Theres just no reason to give up much to move up in this draft/


It puts me completely at ease. Just pick BPA and don't worry about missing out on someone. If we like Manti, draft him. If we like a CB, draft him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DawgX


Joined: 08 Aug 2006
Posts: 10990
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the Browns play as well as they're capable of, then there's a strong chance that they won't have a top five pick. If they do, there's a decent chance that they could trade down. It depends on who is taken before the Browns are on the clock and what teams pick soon after them. If a quarterback such as Matt Barkley is available, then I could see a team trading up for him.
_________________
Cleveland Browns Forum Hall of Fame Inductee



Smack on the sig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
candyman93


Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 42894
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DawgX wrote:
If the Browns play as well as they're capable of, then there's a strong chance that they won't have a top five pick. If they do, there's a decent chance that they could trade down. It depends on who is taken before the Browns are on the clock and what teams pick soon after them. If a quarterback such as Matt Barkley is available, then I could see a team trading up for him.


Barkley won't be available

We will have a scenario like last year where QBs are taken 1 and 2
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BooyaCS


Joined: 27 Feb 2007
Posts: 7520
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
DawgX wrote:
If the Browns play as well as they're capable of, then there's a strong chance that they won't have a top five pick. If they do, there's a decent chance that they could trade down. It depends on who is taken before the Browns are on the clock and what teams pick soon after them. If a quarterback such as Matt Barkley is available, then I could see a team trading up for him.


Barkley won't be available

We will have a scenario like last year where QBs are taken 1 and 2


God help any team that drafts Matt Barkley...
_________________
“From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring; renenwed shall be blade that was broken, the crownless again shall be king.” -- J R R Tolkien LOTR
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
brownsfan1710


Joined: 07 Nov 2008
Posts: 1529
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BooyaCS wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
DawgX wrote:
If the Browns play as well as they're capable of, then there's a strong chance that they won't have a top five pick. If they do, there's a decent chance that they could trade down. It depends on who is taken before the Browns are on the clock and what teams pick soon after them. If a quarterback such as Matt Barkley is available, then I could see a team trading up for him.


Barkley won't be available

We will have a scenario like last year where QBs are taken 1 and 2


God help any team that drafts Matt Barkley...


I'm beginning to think the same about Geno. Big game failure.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
candyman93


Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 42894
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want Tavon Austin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DawgSoldier


Joined: 30 Oct 2007
Posts: 5947
Location: Medina OH
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want T'eo! He is beasting vs pitt in the 2nd half
_________________
The Dawgpounds new three headed monster!

Adopt a Brown: QB Brandon Weeden
247/433 57% 2820yds 6.5avg 13 TD 15 Int
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Dawgpoun8017


Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 12345
Location: Waterloo,NY
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DawgSoldier wrote:
I want T'eo! He is beasting vs pitt in the 2nd half


Frankly he should, Pitt isn't very good this year
_________________
2013 Joe Blackburn HOF Award Recipient
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
candyman93


Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 42894
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing is more useless than a college kicker
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hornbybrown


Joined: 25 Jan 2008
Posts: 16160
Location: 1600 Pennyslvania Ave
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
Nothing is more useless than a college kicker


MOOBS?
_________________


Adopt a Brown 2014
Miles Austin 16 Recs 169 Yds 2 TD's
Pierre Desir
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
candyman93


Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 42894
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hornbybrown wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
Nothing is more useless than a college kicker


MOOBS?


Damn I also forgot Owen Marecic too
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group