Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs Oakland Raiders
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 42, 43, 44  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
all im saying is despite pitt and jax the d has put up great first half performances. where is the offense? the whole offense. in all honestly cp only sticks out the most cause he is throwing it almost 50 times a game with a ugly rt. you cant help but watch you get a large sample size. but the running game sucks and everyone wants to blame the d. the offense has all their starters minus ford and barnes still arent getting it done. the defense has rookies and others guys ive never heard of playing but they still hold. but after the half rich and tko are winded, uninspired (due to the amount of 3 and outs) and we get gashed then the o doesnt come through and the d gets gashed some more.

Some of the things you say are hilarious!!!!! I mean, I don't think anyone can take you seriously ever again after this season.

CP only sticks out b/c he's throwing it that often?? Or maybe he sticks out b/c HE IS THE ENTIRE OFFENSE!!! Blame McFadden, the line, the WRs, the TEs, Palmer is the ONLY ONE getting anything done out there.

The defense still holds except after the half? Tell me, when did you become Seymour and Kelly's psychiatrist and personal trainer? You know, since you can tell they're winded and playing uninspired from your Lazy Boy. Also, please provide stats of how many three and outs we have compared to other teams. Unlike you, I'm guessing, I watch many, many games over the course of the weekend and I'd like to think we're right on average w/ the rest of the league in terms of 3 and outs. Maybe slightly on the negative side but not enough to gas a professional athlete or make them play "uninspired" LOL. My god that's some funny stuff.

OK, so please provide some evidence to your claims. I'll be interested to see it. Please make me stop mocking... PLEASE!!! I beg you.....

PM sig requests.
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dante9876 wrote:
holyghost wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
all im saying is despite pitt and jax the d has put up 1- great first half performances. where is the offense? the whole offense. in all honestly cp only sticks out the most cause he is throwing it almost 50 times a game with a ugly rt. you cant help but watch you get a large sample size. but 2- the running game sucks and everyone wants to 3- blame the d. the offense has all their starters minus ford and barnes still arent getting it done. the defense has rookies and others guys ive never heard of playing but 4- they still hold. but after the half rich and tko are winded, 5- uninspired (due to the amount of 3 and outs) and we get gashed then the o doesnt come through and the d gets gashed some more.

1) It's a 60 minute game in case you have not noticed.
2) No help from them
3) The D is at fault
4) For 30 minutes? It's a 4 quarter 60 minute game. The O seems to understand this, playing to the last second.
5) I don't even know how to respond to this. After 20+ collective years in the league these guys can't get inspired in close games? I saw the 3 and out stats across the league flashed during our last game, we were not amongst the leaders. How do other defenses get inspired while their teams are going 3 and out?

They do? The sleep walk in the first and 3rd quarters. I rather play all 60 minutes instead of playing to the last minute. The Defense is to blame, being winded in no excuse for three long runs like that. But the offense do have to do a better job sustaining drives. If we can only score at the end of halfs and only do it running hurry up the defense is going to get tired.

Umm... Carson's numbers in the second quarter are his best and almost his largest sample size. Just wanted to throw that out there.

I still want to see our three and out numbers. Does anyone have these or are we just guessing??

PM sig requests.
dante9876

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
dante9876 wrote:
holyghost wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
all im saying is despite pitt and jax the d has put up 1- great first half performances. where is the offense? the whole offense. in all honestly cp only sticks out the most cause he is throwing it almost 50 times a game with a ugly rt. you cant help but watch you get a large sample size. but 2- the running game sucks and everyone wants to 3- blame the d. the offense has all their starters minus ford and barnes still arent getting it done. the defense has rookies and others guys ive never heard of playing but 4- they still hold. but after the half rich and tko are winded, 5- uninspired (due to the amount of 3 and outs) and we get gashed then the o doesnt come through and the d gets gashed some more.

1) It's a 60 minute game in case you have not noticed.
2) No help from them
3) The D is at fault
4) For 30 minutes? It's a 4 quarter 60 minute game. The O seems to understand this, playing to the last second.
5) I don't even know how to respond to this. After 20+ collective years in the league these guys can't get inspired in close games? I saw the 3 and out stats across the league flashed during our last game, we were not amongst the leaders. How do other defenses get inspired while their teams are going 3 and out?

They do? The sleep walk in the first and 3rd quarters. I rather play all 60 minutes instead of playing to the last minute. The Defense is to blame, being winded in no excuse for three long runs like that. But the offense do have to do a better job sustaining drives. If we can only score at the end of halfs and only do it running hurry up the defense is going to get tired.

Umm... Carson's numbers in the second quarter are his best and almost his largest sample size. Just wanted to throw that out there.

I still want to see our three and out numbers. Does anyone have these or are we just guessing??

that why I said 1st and 3rd quarters. Not the first 3 quarters.
oakdb36

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:

CP only sticks out b/c he's throwing it that often?? Or maybe he sticks out b/c HE IS THE ENTIRE OFFENSE!!! Blame McFadden, the line, the WRs, the TEs, Palmer is the ONLY ONE getting anything done out there.

I think he's saying he sticks out from all the negatives in our offense because he had to do so much (so he was actually finding an excuse for him). Palmer is on pace for the most pass attempts in his career. I think he's in the top 3 in attempts in the NFL at the moment. I'm pretty sure that's not what we wanted to happen. He's throwing it even more than last season. Now that our top 2 RBs are out, it's not likely to go down.
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oakdb36 wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:

I think he's saying he sticks out from all the negatives in our offense because he had to do so much (so he was actually finding an excuse for him). Palmer is on pace for the most pass attempts in his career. I think he's in the top 3 in attempts in the NFL at the moment. I'm pretty sure that's not what we wanted to happen. He's throwing it even more than last season. Now that our top 2 RBs are out, it's not likely to go down.

Which really is a bummer since we already had issues with balance on offense. Hopefully Jones turns out to be a good ZBS runner and doesn't get injured. I'd settle for him staying healthy and not fumbling though. I'd also like to see more Reece, but we've been saying that all season and it rarely happens.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dante9876 wrote:

that why I said 1st and 3rd quarters. Not the first 3 quarters.

I reread it and you;re right, my mistake.

PM sig requests.
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oakdb36 wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:

Every time I see him speak of Palmer, it's usually to a negative so that's unfortunately what I've been trained to take everything said as...

I don't know what we're going to do about our RB situation..... Jones and Reece? I do not feel comfortable w/ that even against a depleted Raven defense LOL. Is there anyone else on our roster that even has RB experience?? This could be a very ugly game....

PM sig requests.
TiberiusRising

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ehh.

Just now recovering from Sunday. First time I have looked at anything football in a week. Hopef they pull out a win Sunday. Dont care how they do it.
oakdb36

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
oakdb36 wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:

Every time I see him speak of Palmer, it's usually to a negative so that's unfortunately what I've been trained to take everything said as...

I don't know what we're going to do about our RB situation..... Jones and Reece? I do not feel comfortable w/ that even against a depleted Raven defense LOL. Is there anyone else on our roster that even has RB experience?? This could be a very ugly game....

I guess they'll promote the guy from the PS if they have to.
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oakdb36 wrote:

Who do we even have?? LOUIS RANKIN?!?!??! LOL

PM sig requests.
Darbsk

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
oakdb36 wrote:

A guy called Jeremy Stewart..........no idea how good or bad he is. Has anyone else seen him? I don't recall him playing in the pre season games.

Otherwise its Taiwan, Reece and Schmit. I'm going to be optimistic and say that Taiwan finds his feet in the ZBS and performs reasonably well, seems to me like the ZBS is built for a guy like him with his agility, change of direction and quickess..........can it be much worse that last weeks rushing attack???
Rolni

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darbsk wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
oakdb36 wrote:

A guy called Jeremy Stewart..........no idea how good or bad he is. Has anyone else seen him? I don't recall him playing in the pre season games.

Otherwise its Taiwan, Reece and Schmit. I'm going to be optimistic and say that Taiwan finds his feet in the ZBS and performs reasonably well, seems to me like the ZBS is built for a guy like him with his agility, change of direction and quickess..........can it be much worse that last weeks rushing attack???

if he fumbles on every 5th touch then yes Smile
Darbsk

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolni wrote:
Darbsk wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
oakdb36 wrote:

if he fumbles on every 5th touch then yes Smile

I knew as soon as i posted i should have thought of that! Laughing
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darbsk wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
oakdb36 wrote:

Jeremy Stewart, eh? I'll have to take a look. I don't think I've ever heard of him before either. Let's hope he's the ultimate diamond in a the rough going against a premiere defense w/ a terrible line LOL....... OK that won't happen..... assuming he even plays. I wouldn't mind a Jones/Reece rotation. At least it gets Reece potential for more touches.

PM sig requests.
RaiderX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd rather bring back Lonyae Miller. I know the staff is concerned with Jones' ball security issues and its why he hasn't gotten many snaps since the MNF game.

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 42, 43, 44  Next
Page 43 of 44

Jump to: