Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Nix: Bills will draft quarterback soon
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yibbyl

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maxmw22 wrote:
Yibbyl wrote:
jb_gobills wrote:
The latest Football's Future mock (11/2Cool has Geno Smith going to the Bills at #10.

No way the Cardinals pick after we do. They won't win another game the rest of the year. We will. Even if Geno falls like this, which could happen I guess, Cards would pounce all over him. Just have absolutely no faith whatsoever Geno falls to us. Nice dream though.

they could sign Vick right?
(I am dreaming too)

No thanks. I'd stick with Fitz over Vick.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maxmw22 wrote:
Yibbyl wrote:
jb_gobills wrote:
The latest Football's Future mock (11/2Cool has Geno Smith going to the Bills at #10.

No way the Cardinals pick after we do. They won't win another game the rest of the year. We will. Even if Geno falls like this, which could happen I guess, Cards would pounce all over him. Just have absolutely no faith whatsoever Geno falls to us. Nice dream though.

(I am dreaming too)

They could get Vick and Reid as a package deal.

Arizona that is.
BBF doesn't get run over by cars, cars get run over by BBF
Maxmw22

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Maxmw22 wrote:
Yibbyl wrote:
jb_gobills wrote:

(I am dreaming too)

Arizona that is.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What He Said

Adopt-A-Bills:
BillsGuy82

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jb_gobills wrote:

In order for Geno Smith, we need to A) Loose out this season and B) Need Barkley or Wilson off the board to KC/Jax

I'd want Geno in Buffalo, best option for us at this point
Yibbyl

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maxmw22 wrote:
BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Maxmw22 wrote:
Yibbyl wrote:
jb_gobills wrote:

(I am dreaming too)

Arizona that is.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What He Said

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! Embarassed

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BillsGuy82 wrote:
jb_gobills wrote:

In order for Geno Smith, we need to A) Loose out this season and B) Need Barkley or Wilson off the board to KC/Jax

Still not impressed with the QB class in this draft. In fact, I think Tannehill is night and day better than Geno & Wilson, who IMHO are the 2 best QB's in this class. Even Seattle's Wilson might be better than those 2. That being said, if we chase a QB this year, I'd be OK with either Geno or Wilson (as long as we don't trade up). Still think we will have a better chance landing a quality QB in the following year's draft though.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yibbyl wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:
jb_gobills wrote:

Still not impressed with the QB class in this draft. In fact, I think Tannehill is night and day better than Geno & Wilson, who IMHO are the 2 best QB's in this class. Even Seattle's Wilson might be better than those 2. That being said, if we chase a QB this year, I'd be OK with either Geno or Wilson (as long as we don't trade up). Still think we will have a better chance landing a quality QB in the following year's draft though.

Agreed.. If you dont feel sure about a 1st round QB, then you dont do it..

I want a new QB as much as the next guy, but you dont draft a QB just to draft a QB.. If there is a good one, take him, if not, go for a potential star on defense (maybe a DeMarcus Milliner to play across from Gilmore, or Mingo/Moore to play at RDE to pair with Mario)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tk3 wrote:
Yibbyl wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:
jb_gobills wrote:

I want a new QB as much as the next guy, but you dont draft a QB just to draft a QB.. If there is a good one, take him, if not, go for a potential star on defense (maybe a DeMarcus Milliner to play across from Gilmore, or Mingo/Moore to play at RDE to pair with Mario)

If we don't go QB round 1, I hope we go Te'o or Milliner.. I don't see a WR in 1st, there will be a couple available round 2. Gilmore/Milliner and a resigned Jairus Byrd could be a dirty secondary.

Were gonna be selecting between 12-16 so all likely hood Geno Smith is gone
TommyC376

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BillsGuy82 wrote:
Tk3 wrote:
Yibbyl wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:
jb_gobills wrote:

If we don't go QB round 1, I hope we go Te'o or Milliner.. I don't see a WR in 1st, there will be a couple available round 2. Gilmore/Milliner and a resigned Jairus Byrd could be a dirty secondary.

But Tyler Wilson could be there.

Also. I would love Tyler Bray or even Tajh Boyd in the 3rd.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TommyC376 wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:
Tk3 wrote:
Yibbyl wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:
jb_gobills wrote:

Te'o / Milliner - 1
DeAndre Hopkins - 2
Than Boyd - 3
Gerald Hodges - 4

I could live with that !!
TommyC376

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BillsGuy82 wrote:
TommyC376 wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:
Tk3 wrote:
Yibbyl wrote:
BillsGuy82 wrote:
jb_gobills wrote:

Te'o / Milliner - 1
DeAndre Hopkins - 2
Than Boyd - 3
Gerald Hodges - 4

I'm totally cool with that. Except I would rather have Bray than Boyd. I love Bray's arm, I think he could stand to learn a thing or 2 sitting behind Fitzpatrick.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With how the last few drafts have been after the rookie pay scale, I think we probably try and get back into the bottom of the 1st and go for a guy like Aaron Murray, Tahj Boyd, Tyler Wilson (if there), Matt Barkley (if there), Tyler Bray, etc.

QB's will continue to get overdrafted, just the nature of the beast, so I hope people are prepared that if we do take a QB, he will definitely be a reach (still in disbelief about Christian Ponder)

Adopt-A-Bills:
Thelonebillsfan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maxmw22 wrote:
With how the last few drafts have been after the rookie pay scale, I think we probably try and get back into the bottom of the 1st and go for a guy like Aaron Murray, Tahj Boyd, Tyler Wilson (if there), Matt Barkley (if there), Tyler Bray, etc.

QB's will continue to get overdrafted, just the nature of the beast, so I hope people are prepared that if we do take a QB, he will definitely be a reach (still in disbelief about Christian Ponder)

A guy most people had going in the third round going 12th overall? It had me rolling on my floor laughing.

But yeah, a trade up is ALWAYS fine with me especially if it's a QB because if a guy is there that you think has to potential to be your franchise QB, you do whatever you have to to get him, period.

Adopt a Bill: WR, Robert Woods 5 rec, 86 Yards, 1 TD's
Adopt a Bill: DE/OLB, Mario Williams 8 TKLS, 4.5 Sacks, 4.5 TFL
BigBillsFan13

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BillsGuy82 wrote:
Te'o / Milliner - 1
DeAndre Hopkins - 2
Than Boyd - 3
Gerald Hodges - 4

Honestly, I'd love to get Te'o in the 1st and Tyler Eifert in the 2nd, if he's still there. He's the athletic TE that we have been missing. Chandler's a nice RZ target, but Eifert is a great RZ target also, as well as being a guy that can stretch the field. After that, I'd be fine with Boyd in the 3rd. Aaron Murray's still the guy I like, but he will likely be long gone by the 3rd, if he even comes out this year.
BBF doesn't get run over by cars, cars get run over by BBF
jb_gobills

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/2107/michael-vick

Quote:
After speaking with three "NFL sources," Yahoo's Jason Cole considers Buffalo to be Michael Vick's most likely landing spot in 2013.

^Jamison.
Where else would you rather be than right here, right now?
When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 9 of 11

Jump to: