Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Gameday Wk Whatever it is vs. Broncos
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheVillain112

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Newman 2 INTs............................And 2 TDs allowed . Laughing

Kinda of ticked about that second TD. From the angle I saw, it looked like Decker pushed off on him and then he gets called for DPI. BS...
futbudds

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheVillain112 wrote:
J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Newman 2 INTs............................And 2 TDs allowed . Laughing

Kinda of ticked about that second TD. From the angle I saw, it looked like Decker pushed off on him and then he gets called for DPI. BS...

From the angle the ref had that threw the flag I was shocked that he called that on the D. It would be nice to get a home field advantage once in a while with the refs but oh well, plenty of chances to take the game over otherwise.

I know Peyton doesn't take many sacks but they should've gotten to him at least once or twice.
THE DUKE

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

INbengalfan wrote:
THE DUKE wrote:
I think the Bengals just got flagged for pass interference again.

Faine is worse than terrible, give Robinson a shot.

Robinson started, and played the entire first half.

Once again, the men in stripes are paid to strip the underdog of any momentum. I about lost it when AJ blew by Bailey and was basically tackled.... with the ball 20 yards downfield from Dalton. What do they call? Holding. Even the broncos defense was walking down the field for PI. Then we convert the next drive, but wait, holding. The false start was obvious, but right away, we hit Green for the first down, only to have Whit called again for it. Ridiculous. I wish we still had the replacement refs. They were so bad that they actually kept the playing field level regardless of how big the markets were for the teams playing.

Ah, I missed most of the first half. Didn't we run for more yards in the first half?

-There are no men like me, only me.
-"Our life is what our thoughts make it" - Marcus Aurelius
coors

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wasn't sure what the best place would have been to ask a question to Bengals fans, so I guess I'll just do it here.

How has Clint Boling played for yall? Clint is actually a good friend of mine, grew up a neighborhood away from each other, and played football on the same team from pee wee all the way through high school. He was our best player for pretty much all 4 years of high school ball, he played TE and Tackle for us on offense depending on the scheme/formation, and would also play the Nose or DE on defense for us. Its funny, because Clint was the only guy on our HS basketball team other than Trevor Gaskins who played ball at Ole Miss, then at LA Tech, that could actually dunk the basketball. During pep rally's, we would have a dunk contest for fun, and what made it funny was that it would be Clint versus himself in the contest. Laughing He went on having one of the best careers for an Offensive Lineman to ever play at Georgia.. then obviously got drafted by yall. It sucks that we rarely if ever get to see any Bengals game unless its nationally televised so were never able to actually watch Clint play.. which is why I'm asking you guys who see on a week to week basis. Thanks in advance, guys.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

INbengalfan wrote:
[Once again, the men in stripes are paid to strip the underdog of any momentum. I about lost it when AJ blew by Bailey and was basically tackled.... with the ball 20 yards downfield from Dalton. What do they call? Holding. Even the broncos defense was walking down the field for PI. Then we convert the next drive, but wait, holding. The false start was obvious, but right away, we hit Green for the first down, only to have Whit called again for it. Ridiculous. I wish we still had the replacement refs. They were so bad that they actually kept the playing field level regardless of how big the markets were for the teams playing.

Seems Marvin felt the same way I did.

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Notes-Cincinnatis-Schaffer-at-home-on-PS-Flag-debate/9c8d0c88-7a31-412d-89a7-79da6e5f690e
TheVillain112

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coors wrote:
wasn't sure what the best place would have been to ask a question to Bengals fans, so I guess I'll just do it here.

How has Clint Boling played for yall? Clint is actually a good friend of mine, grew up a neighborhood away from each other, and played football on the same team from pee wee all the way through high school. He was our best player for pretty much all 4 years of high school ball, he played TE and Tackle for us on offense depending on the scheme/formation, and would also play the Nose or DE on defense for us. Its funny, because Clint was the only guy on our HS basketball team other than Trevor Gaskins who played ball at Ole Miss, then at LA Tech, that could actually dunk the basketball. During pep rally's, we would have a dunk contest for fun, and what made it funny was that it would be Clint versus himself in the contest. Laughing He went on having one of the best careers for an Offensive Lineman to ever play at Georgia.. then obviously got drafted by yall. It sucks that we rarely if ever get to see any Bengals game unless its nationally televised so were never able to actually watch Clint play.. which is why I'm asking you guys who see on a week to week basis. Thanks in advance, guys.

He's playing much better this season than he did last season when he got a shot. Part of that I think is because he's playing LG instead of RG this year. His pass blocking as been average to above average but his run blocking has been sub par. He needs to improve a lot in the run game, although having someone like BJGE doesn't help.

It sucks that Cook our center got hurt, because our O-Line looks much worse with Faine in there. So I don't know how much of his struggles in the run game can be blamed on having a terrible center next to him...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: