Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Apparantly the Cardinals might be interested in Bryant

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alfalcone

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:22 pm    Post subject: Apparantly the Cardinals might be interested in Bryant Reply with quote

McKinnie. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/10/30/cardinals-could-have-interest-in-bryant-mckinnie/

I like the sound of trading him for say Stewart Bradley. Any other trade ideas?
SnA ExclusiVe

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anything less than a 1st rounder and Daryl Washington we should say no to Cool

Let's play the "who's more desperate" game!
bmore4life815

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Anything less than a 1st rounder and Daryl Washington we should say no to Cool

Let's play the "who's more desperate" game!

You tell 'em! D-Wash or it's a wash!

Bernard "Crush Boy" Pollard- Forever a Raven

El Ramster on the sig that isn't going anywhere
coordinator0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh, Bradley wouldn't be much of an upgrade over McClain or Ellerbe. Just more average/below-average thrown into the mix. I doubt the Ravens trade McKinnie because there isn't anybody else to play LT if Oher goes down. Harewood could get thrown there but I really don't think that would end well.
bmore4life815

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coordinator0 wrote:
Meh, Bradley wouldn't be much of an upgrade over McClain or Ellerbe. Just more average/below-average thrown into the mix. I doubt the Ravens trade McKinnie because there isn't anybody else to play LT if Oher goes down. Harewood could get thrown there but I really don't think that would end well.

Did Ramon Harewood play LT at Morehouse?

coordinator0

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep. I wouldn't want him there in the NFL though. In my opinion he probably wouldn't be any worse than McKinnie but I doubt the team thinks the same way.
JohnnyV

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny you mention Bradley, because right when Lewis went down, I suggested that...

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=502135

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't imagine the Cardinals would offer any decent players in a trade for McKinnie. Just get a 4th round pick, maybe something in the 2014 draft as well.

That would give the Ravens a bit more to play with if they wanted to trade up in the draft.

Harewood or Osemele could fill in at LT for Oher, in an emergency.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mancunian Raven wrote:
I can't imagine the Cardinals would offer any decent players in a trade for McKinnie. Just get a 4th round pick, maybe something in the 2014 draft as well.

That would give the Ravens a bit more to play with if they wanted to trade up in the draft.

Harewood or Osemele could fill in at LT for Oher, in an emergency.

I'd imagine if it wasn't somone like Bradley, who would make a lot of sense because of his familiarity with Harbaugh in Philly, then it will be a future pick.

We don't really have a surplus of depth on defense. Our starters might be good, but we're pretty thin after that especially in our front seven.

I know he's 33, but isn't he locked in after this year as well?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't even trade Bradley for McKinnie unless it came with a 4th rounder or something like that. Bradley is washed up and we don't need that mess around here, especially with how our D is right now.
bmore4life815

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
I wouldn't even trade Bradley for McKinnie unless it came with a 4th rounder or something like that. Bradley is washed up and we don't need that mess around here, especially with how our D is right now.

Did you get rid of the Skittles avi because the 'Niners fans on here have been giving you so much flak for it?

SnA ExclusiVe

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bmore4life815 wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:

Did you get rid of the Skittles avi because the 'Niners fans on here have been giving you so much flak for it?

Yes, and moreso to prevent future confusion as to who my #1 team is, since apparently EVERYONE has to bring it up inside GDT's every...freaking...week.
diamondbull424

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
bmore4life815 wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:

Yes, and moreso to prevent future confusion as to who my #1 team is, since apparently EVERYONE has to bring it up inside GDT's every...freaking...week.

Speaking of your new Avi... I love it and it looks awesome, but it also looks a little too big, if you could shrank it down to 80x80 that'd be great.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:58 am    Post subject: Re: Apparantly the Cardinals might be interested in Bryant Reply with quote

alfalcone wrote:
McKinnie. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/10/30/cardinals-could-have-interest-in-bryant-mckinnie/

I like the sound of trading him for say Stewart Bradley. Any other trade ideas?

Well today is the deadline but I honestly wouldn't want to trade McKinnie. Depth is key. We've been hit with a string of injuries and you never know when a guy might go down. A 4th round pick is great and everything... and you all know how much I love picks, but that being said, we should have enough compensatory picks to provide us a nice haul of picks either way.

McKinnie's value as a competent backup on a veteran team looking to win a Championship is simply too great.

That said, I wouldn't be too against the trade if it happened. If Oher went down at LT, I'd think it's possible we might move Jah Reid over to LT... or Marshal Yanda to LT and Reid into RG. I don't think we'd go with Ramon Harewood as the LT in such a scenario... he probably barely practiced there (to be considered over more talented players) anyway with him being on injured reserve for the past two seasons and being switched to LG this season.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

diamondbull424 wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
bmore4life815 wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:

Speaking of your new Avi... I love it and it looks awesome, but it also looks a little too big, if you could shrank it down to 80x80 that'd be great.

Ahhh, you're gonna be that guy, huh? I would love to shrink it, but unfortunately I don't have the editing skills to do so, so if someone wants to do that and PM me, feel free.

I've seen people who have slightly larger than 80x80 avi's so I figured this one was fine since it's not "eye popping" big.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: