Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 9 Other Games
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
NinjaZX6R


Joined: 05 Jun 2011
Posts: 9097
Location: Columbus, Ohio
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Luck breaks Cam Newton's rookie passing yard record in one game.

He has 433 yards passing.
_________________
"Let's show some toughness. Yeah...Toughness and go makes some plays"
-Tom Brady
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Richter


Joined: 11 Feb 2010
Posts: 12249
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NinjaZX6R wrote:
Andrew Luck breaks Cam Newton's rookie passing yard record in one game.

He has 433 yards passing.

He's also better than RG3.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NinjaZX6R


Joined: 05 Jun 2011
Posts: 9097
Location: Columbus, Ohio
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh. Ref in the Fish Colts game forgot to turn off his mic and proceeded to yell " GD it". Entire stadium and the TV picked it up.
_________________
"Let's show some toughness. Yeah...Toughness and go makes some plays"
-Tom Brady
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
finn54


Moderator
Joined: 06 Jan 2007
Posts: 12406
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris Johnson in the last 6 games: 684 yards (6.05 YPC), 3 TDs

haters bounce #CJ2K
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
24isthelaw


Joined: 15 Nov 2010
Posts: 7623
Location: Where the Patriots are
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Richter wrote:
NinjaZX6R wrote:
Andrew Luck breaks Cam Newton's rookie passing yard record in one game.

He has 433 yards passing.

He's also better than RG3.


Its almost anticlimactic how we spent 2 years waiting for Luck's inevitable ascension to "NFL poster boy"... and now he's taken a backseat to RG3.

Year two of this quarterback class is going to be very interesting - when we start finding out which of these guys are the real deal.
_________________

Adopt-a-Patriot: Marcus Forston - Practice squad (0 tackles, 0 sacks)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
mcmurtry86


Joined: 02 Mar 2010
Posts: 24189
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As bad as the 1 PM games were, the 4 PM games are going to be worse.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Richter


Joined: 11 Feb 2010
Posts: 12249
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

finn54 wrote:
Chris Johnson in the last 6 games: 684 yards (6.05 YPC), 3 TDs

haters bounce #CJ2K

Seriously? Yeah, I'm sure Tennessee loved getting nothing from him all day, then once they were down five scores, seeing him bust off an 80 yarder against the Bears' scrubs.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Richter


Joined: 11 Feb 2010
Posts: 12249
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

24isthelaw wrote:
Richter wrote:
NinjaZX6R wrote:
Andrew Luck breaks Cam Newton's rookie passing yard record in one game.

He has 433 yards passing.

He's also better than RG3.


Its almost anticlimactic how we spent 2 years waiting for Luck's inevitable ascension to "NFL poster boy"... and now he's taken a backseat to RG3.

Year two of this quarterback class is going to be very interesting - when we start finding out which of these guys are the real deal.

Luck and RG3 both are for real, I believe. I just think Luck is better. For all RG3's statistical success thus far, he's been very tightly structured in terms of what he's running on offense, whereas Luck is already taking over the Colts' offense and making it his own.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
finn54


Moderator
Joined: 06 Jan 2007
Posts: 12406
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Richter wrote:
finn54 wrote:
Chris Johnson in the last 6 games: 684 yards (6.05 YPC), 3 TDs

haters bounce #CJ2K

Seriously? Yeah, I'm sure Tennessee loved getting nothing from him all day, then once they were down five scores, seeing him bust off an 80 yarder against the Bears' scrubs.


Fantasy points EVERYWHERE
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Richter


Joined: 11 Feb 2010
Posts: 12249
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job, Seattle. 80 yards and a TD for Peterson on the first drive of the day.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SFPatsFan


Joined: 31 Oct 2010
Posts: 2385
Location: San Francisco
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andre Carter playing for the Raiders and just had a strip sack. I wish we could have gotten him back to play opposite Chandler. Sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
24isthelaw


Joined: 15 Nov 2010
Posts: 7623
Location: Where the Patriots are
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SFPatsFan wrote:
Andre Carter playing for the Raiders and just had a strip sack. I wish we could have gotten him back to play opposite Chandler. Sad


Nice to hear he's back on the field again, but I'm not going to start missing him until I see he's healthy. He's barely played for Oakland and he's been there a few weeks now.
_________________

Adopt-a-Patriot: Marcus Forston - Practice squad (0 tackles, 0 sacks)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Tzimisce


Most Valuable Poster
Joined: 13 Oct 2005
Posts: 46955
Location: Tuntmore Tower
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like the Pats are gonna remain all alone in first place.
_________________

BlaqOptic wrote:
I dont care that that little girl was adorable... I'll punch her in the face!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Richter


Joined: 11 Feb 2010
Posts: 12249
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tzimisce wrote:
Looks like the Pats are gonna remain all alone in first place.

Yep, and the Colts cover, so I'm 4-0 thus far today, after 3-1 on Thursday. The NFL is really easy to handicap this year.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mcmurtry86


Joined: 02 Mar 2010
Posts: 24189
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oakland/Tampa Bay - Who cares?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 6 of 10

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group