Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Danario Alexander
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jrry32

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jjab360 wrote:
No pity party here. Just a big DX fan who recognizes that we were too impatient to let him work through his injury in the preseason, and the coaching staff made a mistake in letting him go before even getting to see what he was capable of.

No big deal, mistakes happen and this was indeed a mistake. Avery, Robinson, and RGIII were not mistakes. Avery and Robinson are not much, if any, better than most of the WRs currently on our roster. RGIII was completely unrealistic considering Bradford's contract and the massive haul we reeled in by trading away his rights.

Sorry that you feel like you have to root against him, but I'll always be rooting for him no matter what happens, he's a great player and a great guy.

You're not really the target. Just a rant and you happened to be the last post.

Frankly, I can't really disagree with how bad Steve Smith has been but it is what it is. I like the guy and like that he's having success elsewhere.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Bond_007x

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danario Alexander > Steve Smith, Brandon Gibson, Austin Pettis
NVRamsFan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bond_007x wrote:
Danario Alexander > Steve Smith, Brandon Gibson, Austin Pettis

When and if he's able to get on the field. So is that roster spot truly better off going to him or somebody else? He was great when he was healthy which wasn't enough to warrant keeping him on the roster to new head coaches. It's really not hard to figure out.

Sig courtesy of SJax39

Adopt a Ram
Sam Bradford
159-262 1687 yards 14 TD 4 INT
RamRod

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why does this thread have four pages?
LongArmOfTheLaw

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont usually post but I feel I have to give my opinion. A few of you guys are being absolutely ridiculous. He was always injured with his tenure with the Rams. Have most of you forgotten last year he was going to be our main target with Danny out, but injuries took him out again and he completely let us down AGAIN in that unbearable and utterly embarrassing year. Most people were tired of him even keeping a roster spot at that point. And then come into this season we still hear about how he barely saw the practice field, many people on here, except a few were aware the cut was coming and thought it was for the best, because we had a lot of potential talent that could see the field. Fast forward to week 10, Week 10 when he finally gets to healthy enough to play you say the Rams made a huge mistake ? Please, good job to the Hindsight brigade.

If we had kept Danario yeah he might have popped up a few games and maybe even won us one, but having a receiver for only 4 or 5 games each season is tottally unacceptable. Now we can have a higher pick and draft a hopefully explosive healthy WR option. So, I don't fault the Rams staff for cutting DA, they did what was best for the team.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LongArmOfTheLaw wrote:
I dont usually post but I feel I have to give my opinion. A few of you guys are being absolutely ridiculous. He was always injured with his tenure with the Rams. Have most of you forgotten last year he was going to be our main target with Danny out, but injuries took him out again and he completely let us down AGAIN in that unbearable and utterly embarrassing year. Most people were tired of him even keeping a roster spot at that point. And then come into this season we still hear about how he barely saw the practice field, many people on here, except a few were aware the cut was coming and thought it was for the best, because we had a lot of potential talent that could see the field. Fast forward to week 10, Week 10 when he finally gets to healthy enough to play you say the Rams made a huge mistake ? Please, good job to the Hindsight brigade.

If we had kept Danario yeah he might have popped up a few games and maybe even won us one, but having a receiver for only 4 or 5 games each season is tottally unacceptable. Now we can have a higher pick and draft a hopefully explosive healthy WR option. So, I don't fault the Rams staff for cutting DA, they did what was best for the team.

Well said and I agree 100% but you can't convince some people when they have a hard on for a player that he might not have been as good as they thought. All the best to DX in San Diego but I'm not losing sleep over him not being here.

Sig courtesy of SJax39

Adopt a Ram
Sam Bradford
159-262 1687 yards 14 TD 4 INT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: