Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Ye' Ole Irrelevant Thread Of Random Shiz 27
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Troy Brown

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Richter wrote:
Troy Brown wrote:
I just put money on the Packers line, afraid it's going to move towards them by game time.
Towards the Packers? Maybe a half point. The line feels all wrong, but the Packers seem vulnerable due to health issues. McCarthy is 5-1 as Packers coach after the bye, though, and 4-1 with Rodgers.

In the case of a shootout, though, I like the Packers. It is a really odd line. Packers off a bye getting only 3 points? The Pack have been getting weird lines like that pretty commonly this year. And the Pats are getting these weirdass double digit lines like we're some sort of juggernaut team

ELRammy
Richter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Troy Brown wrote:
Richter wrote:
Troy Brown wrote:
I just put money on the Packers line, afraid it's going to move towards them by game time.
Towards the Packers? Maybe a half point. The line feels all wrong, but the Packers seem vulnerable due to health issues. McCarthy is 5-1 as Packers coach after the bye, though, and 4-1 with Rodgers.

In the case of a shootout, though, I like the Packers. It is a really odd line. Packers off a bye getting only 3 points? The Pack have been getting weird lines like that pretty commonly this year. And the Pats are getting these weirdass double digit lines like we're some sort of juggernaut team

Yeah, they're almost the same team in a lot of respects, but they're handicapped totally different. No way should a team with as leaky a defense as the Pats be getting double digits against bad teams and high single digits against good teams, but the bookmakers are just responding to the public, who keeps throwing money at these lines. The Packers should be getting more respect against the Lions, but I'm not sure we'll see the real Packers on Sunday, rather than a pale imitation, due to injury.
NextBigThing

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Richter wrote:
NextBigThing wrote:
Damn it, the pizza talk got the better of me & I just got one. it does not taste nearly as good as I hoped.

When I hopefully retire in the next few years, there's a good chance I try my hand at pizza, because there is no good pizza out west here, and my first real job was working at a pizzeria. I'd love to open a little high-end pizza shop with hand pulled mozzarella and gourmet ingredients.

High end pizza sounds gooooood
NextBigThing

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/funny-celebrity-pictures-if-s-oscar-nominated-movie-posters-told-the-truth.jpg

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Tzimisce

Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So... should I watch the Jets-Rams snoozefest or the Cardinals-Falcons snoozefest?

BlaqOptic wrote:
I dont care that that little girl was adorable... I'll punch her in the face!
samgurl775

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Richter wrote:
NextBigThing wrote:
Damn it, the pizza talk got the better of me & I just got one. it does not taste nearly as good as I hoped.

When I hopefully retire in the next few years, there's a good chance I try my hand at pizza, because there is no good pizza out west here, and my first real job was working at a pizzeria. I'd love to open a little high-end pizza shop with hand pulled mozzarella and gourmet ingredients.
Have you been to Grimaldi's? It's at the Legends mall and it's by far the best pizza I've ever had. If it wasn't so far away I'd go more often.

Troy Brown wrote:
But thing is, you're like half-girl. You like sports and seemingly think logically.
rabbisson

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

samgurl775 wrote:
Richter wrote:
NextBigThing wrote:

Have you been to Grimaldi's? It's at the Legends mall and it's by far the best pizza I've ever had. If it wasn't so far away I'd go more often.

One of the best pizzas I've ever had was actually in Seattle: Pagliacci's. Mmm...still such good memories of it.

But otherwise, when I'm in New York and/or Providence, it's like pizza heaven. Two Boots in New York is a bit of a different take, but it's SO good with a nice crispy crust. And there are so many good pizza places on Federal Hill in Prov, it's crazy.

Iggles wrote:
This guy gets it. Seriously, the ideas being espoused here need to get to 88 mph so they can go back to the 1950's.

I'm a cold-blooded dickens.
NextBigThing

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone else hate days you shampoo your hair? I only do it once every 5 days but I just loathe how silky soft it is; it just goes on all wavy and will not stay in any position. So annoy.
NinjaZX6R

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NextBigThing wrote:
Anyone else hate days you shampoo your hair? I only do it once every 5 days but I just loathe how silky soft it is; it just goes on all wavy and will not stay in any position. So annoy.

Do it every day.
NextBigThing

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NinjaZX6R wrote:
NextBigThing wrote:

Do it every day.

That is too much bruh; it is unhealthy for it & if you want it to grow faster/lose it slower, you need to do it less. Shampoo very 5 days and condition every other day is the routine my old stylist - when I had long, Brady esqie flow - recommended.
RoxSox2004

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, your hair produces a lot of the natural oils it needs on its own. Shampoo strips those away.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chung tweeted "Gotta love business" and then deleted it shortly. Hmm.
mcmurtry86

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sciz wrote:
Chung tweeted "Gotta love business" and then deleted it shortly. Hmm.

He's inactive today. I'm guessing he thinks he can go.
NextBigThing

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to say "I love eating twinks" in the R.I.P. Twinkees thread, but I dont know if it is appropriate.
NinjaZX6R

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NextBigThing wrote:
I want to say "I love eating twinks" in the R.I.P. Twinkees thread, but I dont know if it is appropriate.

I find it nasty. Tried it once, barf.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 62 of 99

Jump to: