Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 9 GDT - Buffalo @ Houston - Mario's Return
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thelonebillsfan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree.

I did spend 2 pages doing nothing but complaining about how we never Blitz.
BillsGuy82

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

leeevans83d wrote:
If you blame this game on Fitz, there's something wrong with you. Our coaching all the way around is pathetic.

Yeah Fitz and our defense gets a pass this week.. I thought we played a decent game in Houston

Chan Gailey electing to not take a shot for 7 and end of half still puzzles me Mad
Trentwannabe

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

leeevans83d wrote:
If you blame this game on Fitz, there's something wrong with you. Our coaching all the way around is pathetic.

but it is that coaching staff that has put all their faith in Fitz the past few years. But i do understand what you're saying.

This was a pretty stale game to watch, even though we were always close point wise, I knew we were not going to win the game and Im thinking at best we finish 6-10 this year. Please fire Chan Gailey.

I'm all about my BILLS, I'm on my Stevie Johnson .... I mean Sammy Watkins.
marioQBkilla

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't wait until Gailey explains why CJ only got a whopping 6 rushing attempts Laughing
NickChowaniec

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marioQBkilla wrote:
Can't wait until Gailey explains why CJ only got a whopping 6 rushing attempts Laughing

Spiller was having an awesome game. I don't understand why we run the ball 12 freakin times. Unbelievable.

Despite my frustration with this horrendous playcalling, I feel like we hung in there on defense and played much better than expected.

leeevans83d

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trentwannabe wrote:
leeevans83d wrote:

but it is that coaching staff that has put all their faith in Fitz the past few years. But i do understand what you're saying.

This was a pretty stale game to watch, even though we were always close point wise, I knew we were not going to win the game and Im thinking at best we finish 6-10 this year. Please fire Chan Gailey.

I think Chan needs to be an OC. He does have a good offensive mind, I'll give him that. But, he is not the person who should be making the decisions on the field.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marioQBkilla wrote:

I just posted about the Colts tanking on purpose and maybe, just maybe, were doing the same thing. Think about it. We look decent in the first half of nearly every game. You only make adjustments in the second half if you want to win. Spiller looked like the best player on the field for either team when he got his looks. Just didn't get many looks. Coincidence, I think not. Nix came out and said we will be drafting a QB soon. I took that as blowing smoke up fans behinds but maybe it wasn't. I have to think there is something to all the bs going on in the organization. If all if us fans can see so many problems clear as day, they surely see them too.

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Who got that sack? Cameron Jordan? Jordan Cameron? Michael Jordan? Cam Cameron? IM SO CONFUSED!
Thelonebillsfan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BillSabre wrote:
marioQBkilla wrote:

I just posted about the Colts tanking on purpose and maybe, just maybe, were doing the same thing. Think about it. We look decent in the first half of nearly every game. You only make adjustments in the second half if you want to win. Spiller looked like the best player on the field for either team when he got his looks. Just didn't get many looks. Coincidence, I think not. Nix came out and said we will be drafting a QB soon. I took that as blowing smoke up fans behinds but maybe it wasn't. I have to think there is something to all the bs going on in the organization. If all if us fans can see so many problems clear as day, they surely see them too.

Purposefully tanking is the only explanation for CJ only getting two carries.

It's gotta be whats happening, we can't seriously never adjust ONCE coming out of the half can we?
BillsGuy82

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BillSabre wrote:
marioQBkilla wrote:

Tanking for who? There is no clear cut, consensus #1 overall. The Bills franchise can't afford to tank with Stadium issues and finicky attendance. Totally different circumstances.

Gailey wasn't even a good OC so perhaps he just needs to go and is not utilizing personal properly
DubiDo0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, we'll be going through another rebuild shortly. This organization is pathetic.
Thelonebillsfan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We've gotta get good soon or else we won't be the Buffalo Bills anymore.

And that'll be worse than the two decades of losing, by far.
DubiDo0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thelonebillsfan wrote:
We've gotta get good soon or else we won't be the Buffalo Bills anymore.

And that'll be worse than the two decades of losing, by far.

It won't happen until Ralph is gone. The guy has been the owner of a lot more losing teams than winning teams. I have zero respect for him.
BillSabre

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BillsGuy82 wrote:
BillSabre wrote:
marioQBkilla wrote:

Tanking for who? There is no clear cut, consensus #1 overall. The Bills franchise can't afford to tank with Stadium issues and finicky attendance. Totally different circumstances.

Gailey wasn't even a good OC so perhaps he just needs to go and is not utilizing personal properly

Which is why it makes even more sense. Our organization can't even tank right. Our team motto should be....... The Buffalo Bills, a day late and a dollar short!

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Who got that sack? Cameron Jordan? Jordan Cameron? Michael Jordan? Cam Cameron? IM SO CONFUSED!
TommyC376

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fun fact: Spiller and Jackson had 0 combined rushes from 8:20 in the 3rd quarter to the end of the game.

How the heck can we win when we dont give our best playmakers the ball. Gailey needs to relinquish the play calling he just doesnt get it. We have 1 good WR, a 3rd round pick, and a bunch of cast offs and undrafted FAs. Fitz cant throw the deep ball and everyone and their mothers know this in the NFL.

We need a new OC - QB (who can throw the ball 20 yards with out throwing his shoulder out.)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think its time to see what TJax has. I know Fitz didnt lose the game but the fact that we cant or wont go deep is screwing us. Every DCoord knows that we cant go deep so they play their safeties up in the box. If we can get a QB who can stretch the field even 20-25 yard passes would help. It would open our offense up so much. Also why did we draft TJ Graham if we arent even trying to get him the ball deep.

I think its time for a change. At the very least see what Jackson can do. He is a QB who has a live arm and can throw the deep ball, which will open the run game and open Stevie Johnson up for his over the middle routes.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: