Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

What to Cheer for Week 9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WindyCity

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:27 am    Post subject: What to Cheer for Week 9 Reply with quote

Bills @ Texans

This will not happen, but it is always nice when a team is coming off a home loss when they visit your building.

Panthers @ Redskins

The Redskins scare me a little just because they have talent and they could get really hot and launch themselves into the wild card picture. A loss to the Panthers should chop their legs out and keep them thinking about 2013. I also would like Chico to save his job and get another year.

Lions @ Jaguars

The Jaguars were close last week to knocking off the Packers at Lambeau so I will not totally write them off in a game. The Lions are a junk team that helped us out last week knocking the Seahawks back to the pack. If the Jaguars could finally put the bullet in the Lions it would be awesome.

Cardinals @ Packers

The Cardinals look like hot garbage so I expect this game to be a blowout, but if the defense could show up and lead a victory I think it would go a long way to securing the division as the Packers have 3 losses and I can see at least 2 more on our schedule.

Vikings @ Seahawks

I took a lot of joy in the Vikings getting a reality check against the Bucs and I think it continues in Seattle as the purple losers continue to fall from relevancy to where they belong. The Seahawks are monsters at home and I expect this will be an ugly one for Ponder.

Steelers @ Giants

The Giants and Steelers are on a bit of a roll so this should be a really good game, but it would be nice if the Steelers culd give the Giants there 3 loss. I do no see a ton of divisional losses for the Giants and we need them to hit 5 losses.

Cowboys @ Flacons

The Cowboys seem to show a little life every game so I hope they can surprise the Falcons and give us a chance to tie them for 1st place in the conference.

Eagles @ Saints

The Saints are dead and gone from relevance and now we need them to continue the meltdown and destruction of the Eagles. Not only would a loss kill the Eagles this year, but the subsequent detonation of the team would take them out of the picture for awhile.
bears2308

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:10 pm    Post subject: Re: What to Cheer for Week 9 Reply with quote

Steelers, Cowboys, Cardinals, and Seattle are all I honestly care to see win. We need the Falcons to lose a game so we're tied? for first in the NFC. I believe that'd put us first in the NFC. Seattle can definitely beat Minny, and if so, my assumption of the Vikings being pretenders if furthermore proven. The Cardinals beating Green Bay? Highly doubtful. Maybe the injury bug continues to decimate their defense. Am I wrong for saying that? Embarassed I will say after the close call against Jacksonville, their offense doesn't look so hot without Jordy. If he misses the game, AZ certainly has a chance.

Bears should get the win and a Packer loss would be HUGE. I'm as big of a Cardinal fan as I am the Bears this week. What's NOT to like about John Skelton? Brain buster for ya.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: