Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Fantasy Question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Calibucsfan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:21 pm    Post subject: Fantasy Question Reply with quote

My QB is P.Manning..

Don't ask me how, but I ended up this year with Eric Decker and Demaryius Thomas..............

I dont know if I should start them both OR start Colston is one of their spots...what would you guys do?

If I start them both, and they each get a TD my points will go through the roof...but if you were to only start one of them, who would you start?

Cheesehead430 wrote:
Mac Miller and Eminem are popular for the same reason
Laughing
broncospride95

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Fantasy Question Reply with quote

Calibucsfan wrote:
My QB is P.Manning..

Don't ask me how, but I ended up this year with Eric Decker and Demaryius Thomas..............

I dont know if I should start them both OR start Colston is one of their spots...what would you guys do?

If I start them both, and they each get a TD my points will go through the roof...but if you were to only start one of them, who would you start?

If you're only going to start one of the Broncos WR's I'd go with Thomas. He seems to be Manning's number 1 and he consistently performs week to week. Decker seems to have a nose for the end zone however it seems to come more randomly. Thomas is probably the safer choice. I'd probably start Colston and Thomas.

Props to Joe_is_the_best on the sig

Blackhawks-Broncos-Bulls-CU-Cubs
Leg

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would say you have to start DT if you are picking one or the other.

DT has been very good in fantasy this year, top 5 receiver. Decker has hovered around the range of top 15-20. Definitely been moving up as Manning has been getting more and more comfortable.

Colston though is still a top 10 receiver (all this is in fantasy terms) so you should go with him and DT as your two.

You could look to trade Decker though if you are weaker at another position. People are really high on him right now and you could sell high as a result.

lomaxgr

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeh I think DT is the safer pick. With Decker you might get a TD in the endzone because Manning goes seem to look for him, but you likely won't have the yardage to fall back on like you did with DT.

MUFC OK
jsthomp2007

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd roll with Colston, because the Saints can really do nothing more than pass.
jonnyj20

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both Decker and DT are safe choices. If it was me I would go with Colston and DT.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see. Thanks guys.

I still kind of want to start them both, its a huge gamble but lets say they each get a TD, that would make my points go thought the roof because that would automatically mean Manning having 2 TD's as well at Thomas and Decker + the yardage for the 3..and Cincy pass D is not the best, they gave up 2 passing TD's to Weeden both times they played him and one of those times he went over 300 passing yards....I know Manning can do better..

But I am weak at RB so I can trade him... Is there people in your fantasy leagues that start Decker?

Cheesehead430 wrote:
Mac Miller and Eminem are popular for the same reason
Laughing
jonnyj20

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calibucsfan wrote:
I see. Thanks guys.

I still kind of want to start them both, its a huge gamble but lets say they each get a TD, that would make my points go thought the roof because that would automatically mean Manning having 2 TD's as well at Thomas and Decker + the yardage for the 3..and Cincy pass D is not the best, they gave up 2 passing TD's to Weeden both times they played him and one of those times he went over 300 passing yards....I know Manning can do better..

But I am weak at RB so I can trade him... Is there people in your fantasy leagues that start Decker?

Yeah I have Decker on my team and I start him. He is a very reliable receiver.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonnyj20 wrote:
Calibucsfan wrote:
I see. Thanks guys.

Yeah I have Decker on my team and I start him. He is a very reliable receiver.

I'm in playoff position in 4 of my 4 leagues, I have Decker in I think 2 or 3, start him every week.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: