Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bye Week Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What Game To Look Forward To?
Chiefs @ Chargers
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Broncos @ Bengals
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ravens @ Browns
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Cards @ Packers
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Bears @ Titans
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Dolphins @ Colts
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Panthers @ Redskins
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Lions @ Jags
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Bills @ Texans
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Vikings @ Seahawks
13%
 13%  [ 3 ]
Bucs @ Raiders
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Steelers @ Giants
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Cowboys @ Falcons
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Eagles @ Saints
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Alabame @ LSU
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Who cares the 49ers aren't playing!!!
31%
 31%  [ 7 ]
NFL Redzone
13%
 13%  [ 3 ]
Oregon @ USC
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Golden Girls
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 22

neezy007

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dancin Dixon > Tip toe bandit
ninerfanwheelz

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

c0insnap wrote:
ninerfanwheelz wrote:
c0insnap wrote:
Can we just cut the Tip-Toe Bandit already?

He wants to be cut though. I hope we suspend him without pay Laughing

No, I meant cut... as in to make an opening, incision, or wound in (something) with a sharp-edged tool or object.

I'm sure Aldon has some guys that can do the work for us.

Touche Laughing Laughing Laughing

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
I hear within 5 years the fans at Jags games will be able to vote via Twitter on the in-game playcalls.
steadypimpin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tiger9er08 wrote:
I dont really like twitter personally, alot of times you cant judge what tone someone is saying something just through a simple text

when I look at this video

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/Locker_Room_Speech_49ers_at_Cardinals/

Jacobs isnt off in the corner pouting or anything like that, he's right up in the middle clapping along with the coach.

he was a low risk investment maybe some even call it insurance for Gore if he doesnt pan out, then so be it. Jacobs wasnt a long term answer anyway. I dont really see anything positive when fans tell a player they should be cut or whatever on twitter heh, that just makes them want to play for us less.

And as for the fan that asked Jacobs, LMJ, and AJ Jenkins why they arent playing, they obviously dont watch the 49ers because we have depth ahead of them that are contributing. If you ask me whoever asked that question is just trying to stir up some crap.

Just wanted to add, im not a huge fan of Jacobs by any means but at the same time I think this whole thing is being blown into something bigger then it really is, mostly because of our Bye week since we have nothing else better to read.
yeah but it's not. Jacobs went and hung out with the Giants after they beat us. He didn't even go in his own teams locker room until after he was done habging out with the Giants. Now this. He's not making a strong case for himself to the team or the fanbase.

Thanks to Peppers90 on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
tiger9er08

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

steadypimpin wrote:
tiger9er08 wrote:
I dont really like twitter personally, alot of times you cant judge what tone someone is saying something just through a simple text

when I look at this video

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/Locker_Room_Speech_49ers_at_Cardinals/

Jacobs isnt off in the corner pouting or anything like that, he's right up in the middle clapping along with the coach.

he was a low risk investment maybe some even call it insurance for Gore if he doesnt pan out, then so be it. Jacobs wasnt a long term answer anyway. I dont really see anything positive when fans tell a player they should be cut or whatever on twitter heh, that just makes them want to play for us less.

And as for the fan that asked Jacobs, LMJ, and AJ Jenkins why they arent playing, they obviously dont watch the 49ers because we have depth ahead of them that are contributing. If you ask me whoever asked that question is just trying to stir up some crap.

Just wanted to add, im not a huge fan of Jacobs by any means but at the same time I think this whole thing is being blown into something bigger then it really is, mostly because of our Bye week since we have nothing else better to read.
yeah but it's not. Jacobs went and hung out with the Giants after they beat us. He didn't even go in his own teams locker room until after he was done habging out with the Giants. Now this. He's not making a strong case for himself to the team or the fanbase.

All im saying is I dont get the big fuss everyone's making over this.. he's our 4th string RB at best, I bet you if other team's 4th string RB acted this way no one could care less. Just like someone stated earlier he's like Braylon last year and we let Braylon loose without a peep before the season ended, our front office isnt blind to these kinda players. Boggles me that this is seems to be such a huge deal to everyone lol. I still say this is someone trying to stir some pointless news up for a slow Bye week.
SoCalNiner

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Louisville's WCO is really fund to watch.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didnt realize that the Rams are also on their bye. Kinda makes me mad that we dont get to take advantage of our bye and get to watch a team play the week before playing them. I wonder how many teams it has happened to this year that a teams opponent after their bye was also on their bye the same week. Doesnt really seem fair to me for either us or the Rams.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iwentundrafted wrote:
Didnt realize that the Rams are also on their bye. Kinda makes me mad that we dont get to take advantage of our bye and get to watch a team play the week before playing them. I wonder how many teams it has happened to this year that a teams opponent after their bye was also on their bye the same week. Doesnt really seem fair to me for either us or the Rams.

So, you don't think it's fair that no team gets to have an advantage on the other? I thought no team having an advantage on the other was the very definition of fairness.

RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
iwentundrafted

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rudyZ wrote:
iwentundrafted wrote:

So, you don't think it's fair that no team gets to have an advantage on the other? I thought no team having an advantage on the other was the very definition of fairness.

The bye should be an advantage is what I'm saying. Other teams get the advantage of using it to study there opponent an extra week and watch them play a week before you play them. Us or the Rams don't. That's why I'm curious to see how often this happens in a year.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iwentundrafted wrote:
rudyZ wrote:
iwentundrafted wrote:

The bye should be an advantage is what I'm saying. Other teams get the advantage of using it to study there opponent an extra week and watch them play a week before you play them. Us or the Rams don't. That's why I'm curious to see how often this happens in a year.

I get what you're saying. It's fair only if we take the two teams into account, but not when we consider the other 30 teams do get an extra advantage from their bye. I personally don't care. I think the Rams are at a disadvantage. The weaker team is at a disadvantage. The Rams would have loved two have two weeks to prepare for us, and watch us play, while they rest. Now, we're (almost) evenly rested and have the same preparation time, and when that happens, the most talented and better coached team has the advantage. We have no injury right now. The coaching staff has time to fix some things that weren't going right. We have the advantage here, nonetheless.

I think the Rams will be crushed.

RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as both teams coming off the bye, just last week with the Falcons and Eagles.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a couple of our stud LB's chose to spend the weekend in my lovely Las Vegas ambiance. although neither are gracious tippers (not my words) they were cool to hang around. Man in the last 6 months I've had the pleasure of kickin it with Shawnte spencer "spence" taylor mays, dashon goldson and willis and bowman.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a weak slate of games this weekend. Nothing too interesting outside of SNF and MNF.
-Not taking this off until the 49ers win #6
49ers Finest

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt schaubs play action is amazing
We need a gif of that so we can practice. He got the entire d

new sig... sorry alex
tiger9er08

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sbrown wrote:
a couple of our stud LB's chose to spend the weekend in my lovely Las Vegas ambiance. although neither are gracious tippers (not my words) they were cool to hang around. Man in the last 6 months I've had the pleasure of kickin it with Shawnte spencer "spence" taylor mays, dashon goldson and willis and bowman.

that's awesome how are they? kinda laid back? shoulda took some photos =D
J-ALL-DAY

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoCal, lets get week 10 GDT going by tomorrow!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: