Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bye Week Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What Game To Look Forward To?
Chiefs @ Chargers
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Broncos @ Bengals
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ravens @ Browns
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Cards @ Packers
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Bears @ Titans
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Dolphins @ Colts
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Panthers @ Redskins
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Lions @ Jags
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Bills @ Texans
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Vikings @ Seahawks
13%
 13%  [ 3 ]
Bucs @ Raiders
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Steelers @ Giants
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Cowboys @ Falcons
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Eagles @ Saints
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Alabame @ LSU
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Who cares the 49ers aren't playing!!!
31%
 31%  [ 7 ]
NFL Redzone
13%
 13%  [ 3 ]
Oregon @ USC
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Golden Girls
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 22

steadypimpin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZ might go into a 5 game losing streak on Sunday. Awesome isn't it???

Thanks to IDOG_det on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
Ataal

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iwentundrafted wrote:
Oh dear.....

http://www.csnbayarea.com/football-san-francisco-niners/niners-talk/Aldon-Smith-clears-up-rumors-of-getting-?blockID=796567&feedID=2800&awid=8118548892295107117-766

Dude just can't stay out of the news. Although the details are kind of....well...non-existent. "I'm okay" doesn't exactly clear anything up. What happened, Aldon?!?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ataal wrote:
iwentundrafted wrote:
Oh dear.....

http://www.csnbayarea.com/football-san-francisco-niners/niners-talk/Aldon-Smith-clears-up-rumors-of-getting-?blockID=796567&feedID=2800&awid=8118548892295107117-766

Dude just can't stay out of the news. Although the details are kind of....well...non-existent. "I'm okay" doesn't exactly clear anything up. What happened, Aldon?!?
who cares? He says he's fine, he hasn't been arrested either. I'm fine with not knowing what happened.

Thanks to IDOG_det on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
iwentundrafted

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steadypimpin wrote:
Ataal wrote:
iwentundrafted wrote:
Oh dear.....

who cares? He says he's fine, he hasn't been arrested either. I'm fine with not knowing what happened.

Well thats good for you but thats not something the NFL will do. Everytime Aldon gets some time off his name ends up in the news.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iwentundrafted wrote:
steadypimpin wrote:
Ataal wrote:
iwentundrafted wrote:
Oh dear.....

Well thats good for you but thats not something the NFL will do. Everytime Aldon gets some time off his name ends up in the news.

Exactly. This is a trend. There are a lot of much more famous athletes out there that don't find their way into trouble every time they get time off. The common denominator is him, and it's starting to really worry me.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ataal wrote:
iwentundrafted wrote:
steadypimpin wrote:
Ataal wrote:
iwentundrafted wrote:
Oh dear.....

Exactly. This is a trend. There are a lot of much more famous athletes out there that don't find their way into trouble every time they get time off. The common denominator is him, and it's starting to really worry me.

Yes his name has been connected to off the field issues a lot lately but if you notice, he's never really doing anything wrong. He just keeps being in the wrong place at the wrong time. I don't think Aldon is a bad guy or Dez Bryant type person.

The bolded is a little exaggerated. You make it sound like he's out there doing things he shouldn't. That's not the case, he's a good guy whose been having some bad luck.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NinerNation21 wrote:
Ataal wrote:
iwentundrafted wrote:
steadypimpin wrote:
Ataal wrote:
iwentundrafted wrote:
Oh dear.....

Yes his name has been connected to off the field issues a lot lately but if you notice, he's never really doing anything wrong. He just keeps being in the wrong place at the wrong time. I don't think Aldon is a bad guy or Dez Bryant type person.

The bolded is a little exaggerated. You make it sound like he's out there doing things he shouldn't. That's not the case, he's a good guy whose been having some bad luck.

He IS doing bad things... eating in a restaurant?! It's full of fat and salt. He's going to get a huge [inappropriate/removed]! That's where the downward spiral starts. Trust me, me and fat [inappropriate/removed] know this.

I'll go cry in the shower with a bag of soggy chips.

RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
Ataal

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NinerNation21 wrote:
Ataal wrote:
iwentundrafted wrote:
steadypimpin wrote:
Ataal wrote:
iwentundrafted wrote:
Oh dear.....

We'll have to agree to disagree, because I can't imagine a person actually believing that if things keep happening to them, over and over, it's always someone else's fault. We haven't seen the last of these news stories. I'd put money on it.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Must have been a pretty brave dude if they jumped Aldon...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Time for Jacobs to be cut!
You guys need to look at his twitter.
He said he was done with twitter for the season but he's back on it. And oh boy
Somebody asked him to just go back to ny. And he said he wished it was that easy. This guy is as good as gone.

new sig... sorry alex
49ersfan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re: Aldon

Quote:
#49ers have been in contact with Aldon Smith and spokesman says "there is no substance to the rumors" he was jumped in Columbia, Mo.

https://twitter.com/MaioccoCSN/status/264142103645405184
-Not taking this off until the 49ers win #6
49ers Finest

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's more too. This guy is batching and moaning. Not the team attitude we have here. Give him the boot Jim

new sig... sorry alex
49ersfan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ers Finest wrote:
There's more too. This guy is batching and moaning. Not the team attitude we have here. Give him the boot Jim

Looks like a one and done for sure...maybe even cut before the year is done. This year's Braylon Edwards?

I just hope LaMike doesn't have the same attitude...i think he could be a weapon for us, in time.
-Not taking this off until the 49ers win #6
UofMfan909

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ersfan wrote:
49ers Finest wrote:

Looks like a one and done for sure...maybe even cut before the year is done. This year's Braylon Edwards?

I just hope LaMike doesn't have the same attitude...i think he could be a weapon for us, in time.

lol, seems like Jacobs is making a desperate effort at getting someone to turncoat with him with LMJ... let's hope he fails.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UofMfan909 wrote:
49ersfan wrote:
49ers Finest wrote:

lol, seems like Jacobs is making a desperate effort at getting someone to turncoat with him with LMJ... let's hope he fails.

I don't think it has anything to so with James. The person just mentioned him. That's why.

Vernon tweeted when are you going to let me free like willy. And he said let us.

Cut this man. We don't need this attitude in our locker room.

And yeah Braylon 2.0 exactly

new sig... sorry alex

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: