Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 9 Cardinals @ Packers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Boise&cards Fan


Joined: 02 Dec 2010
Posts: 3131
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was out hiking Arizona mountains today. So How The game look? Should I watch the recording I got of it? How my man Nate Potter do?
_________________

That right I won. Thank you NS922 for the Sig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stchamp98


Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)

Joined: 11 Apr 2005
Posts: 53019
Location: Havre, Montana
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boise&cards Fan wrote:
I was out hiking Arizona mountains today. So How The game look? Should I watch the recording I got of it? How my man Nate Potter do?


Potter looked pretty good actually. Floyd looked really good. Larry was Larry. Everyone else pretty much stunk up the joint.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stchamp98


Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)

Joined: 11 Apr 2005
Posts: 53019
Location: Havre, Montana
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DirtyDez wrote:
Skelton played well... 300 yards with 5-6 drops and terrible play-calling.


He also missed about a dozen throws that every starting quarterback should make and he threw a back breaking pick into double coverage.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Boise&cards Fan


Joined: 02 Dec 2010
Posts: 3131
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
Boise&cards Fan wrote:
I was out hiking Arizona mountains today. So How The game look? Should I watch the recording I got of it? How my man Nate Potter do?


Potter looked pretty good actually. Floyd looked really good. Larry was Larry. Everyone else pretty much stunk up the joint.


So is it worth watching the recording of the game
_________________

That right I won. Thank you NS922 for the Sig.


Last edited by Boise&cards Fan on Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stchamp98


Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)

Joined: 11 Apr 2005
Posts: 53019
Location: Havre, Montana
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boise&cards Fan wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:
Boise&cards Fan wrote:
I was out hiking Arizona mountains today. So How The game look? Should I watch the recording I got of it? How my man Nate Potter do?


Potter looked pretty good actually. Floyd looked really good. Larry was Larry. Everyone else pretty much stunk up the joint.


So is it worth watching the recording


Nope. Unless you want to for your own resources, I'd just erase it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Boise&cards Fan


Joined: 02 Dec 2010
Posts: 3131
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So is Potter the starter at LT now or just a guy to come in and play.
_________________

That right I won. Thank you NS922 for the Sig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stchamp98


Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)

Joined: 11 Apr 2005
Posts: 53019
Location: Havre, Montana
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boise&cards Fan wrote:
So is Potter the starter at LT now or just a guy to come in and play.


Looked like the starter to me. Batiste wasn't hurt.

I would say we saw a change with the #3 WR spot today too.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Boise&cards Fan


Joined: 02 Dec 2010
Posts: 3131
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
Boise&cards Fan wrote:
So is Potter the starter at LT now or just a guy to come in and play.


Looked like the starter to me. Batiste wasn't hurt.

I would say we saw a change with the #3 WR spot today too.


Best time with going into the Bye week
_________________

That right I won. Thank you NS922 for the Sig.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stchamp98


Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)

Joined: 11 Apr 2005
Posts: 53019
Location: Havre, Montana
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boise&cards Fan wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:
Boise&cards Fan wrote:
So is Potter the starter at LT now or just a guy to come in and play.


Looked like the starter to me. Batiste wasn't hurt.

I would say we saw a change with the #3 WR spot today too.


Best time with going into the Bye week


Agreed. Potter took some lumps today but that's gonna happen. Happens to everyone. Thought he good overall though.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
younggun1273


Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 7220
Location: Queen Creek
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Powell had just one carry if I recall, which has been the norm since LSH had that big game. I know LSH was decent running the ball, but has Powell lost the staff's faith or do they just think LSH is the better runner? I really thought Powell would be getting more carries these past couple weeks to keep LSH fresh and healthy.
_________________

Justo on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
khodder


Moderator - MVP
Joined: 19 Dec 2005
Posts: 50829
Location: New New York
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ ATL
vs STL
@NYJ
@SEA
vs DET
vs CHI
@ SF

I see one game we possibly win in that stretch and that is the home game vs St Louis.

A big road trip east to play the Falcons after the BYE. No Way. A Full trip east to play the Jets, naw, going to the Northwest to visit Seattle, loss. Home games vs DET and CHI both losses (unless CHI has homefield locked up and rest starters) going to SF is a loss (Again unless they have nothing to gain and rest starters)

5-11? If we play like we did today, yes.
_________________

Conductor of the Keith Wenning bandwagon.
Zach Hodges is a 1st Round Pick in 2015.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
stchamp98


Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)

Joined: 11 Apr 2005
Posts: 53019
Location: Havre, Montana
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5-11 or 6-10 most likely.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
younggun1273


Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 7220
Location: Queen Creek
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
5-11 or 6-10 most likely.


I think we can beat NYJ.

We'll be picking top 10, so a shot at an upper tier QB or maybe Joeckel if we wanted.
_________________

Justo on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stchamp98


Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)

Joined: 11 Apr 2005
Posts: 53019
Location: Havre, Montana
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

younggun1273 wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:
5-11 or 6-10 most likely.


I think we can beat NYJ.

We'll be picking top 10, so a shot at an upper tier QB or maybe Joeckel if we wanted.


Unfortunately, the quarterback class here kinda sucks. It's Geno Smith and a bunch of average.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
younggun1273


Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 7220
Location: Queen Creek
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
younggun1273 wrote:
stchamp98 wrote:
5-11 or 6-10 most likely.


I think we can beat NYJ.

We'll be picking top 10, so a shot at an upper tier QB or maybe Joeckel if we wanted.


Unfortunately, the quarterback class here kinda sucks. It's Geno Smith and a bunch of average.


Ya but QBs value inflates and they end up going higher than they should due to teams desperate for a QB, like us, so Tyler Wilson or Matt Barkley?
_________________

Justo on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 28 of 30

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group