Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 9 Cardinals @ Packers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stchamp98

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

phillipraz wrote:
stchamp98 - who will carry the rock for you guys on sun? mostly stephens-howling im assuming?

Probably.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#1CARDSFAN wrote:
Can we please discuss the greatest QB duel of all time. Kurt Warner and aaron Rodgers in the famous playoff game? Cause this game is gonna be a huge blowout in the Packers favor.
I'll start. Back in that playoff game Kurt Warner wasn't quite ready to turn over the reins to Aaron Rodgers who engineered a comeback of all comebacks only to have Mighty Mouse Mike Adams come on a corner blitz in OT in a wild playoff finish to force a fumble and Karlos Dansby ran the ball in for the win. One of the best games ever if your a Cardinals fan.Now I may have to go look up stats but from what I remember of the top of my head Kurt Warner and Aaron Rodgers put up staggering numbers.

That game gave me premature grey hairs.

Was also the game which really got me into thinking Rodgers could be scary good; he was great in 2009, and the INT to start the game was boneheaded, but that was the first sign of the sort of Rodgers which came to fruition at the end of 2010 and into last year.

Unfortunately that coincided with Kurt Warner absolutely destroying the Packers secondary, part of which we probably should have seen coming given how GB struggled mighty over the middle of the field versus Favre and Big Ben that season.

It's insane the amount of roster turnover you guys have had since that game alone.

I'm interested in seeing how GB plays this weekend. I watched your last three games on rewind and can see why PFF is crapping all over your pass protection; GB might be down Nelson again and we barley run the ball as is, let alone effectively, so I wanna see how Finley and DJ Williams get involved in the passing game.

Quote:
If I have not lost my mind I can sometimes hear it preparing to defect
#1CARDSFAN

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Willink wrote:
#1CARDSFAN wrote:
Can we please discuss the greatest QB duel of all time. Kurt Warner and aaron Rodgers in the famous playoff game? Cause this game is gonna be a huge blowout in the Packers favor.
I'll start. Back in that playoff game Kurt Warner wasn't quite ready to turn over the reins to Aaron Rodgers who engineered a comeback of all comebacks only to have Mighty Mouse Mike Adams come on a corner blitz in OT in a wild playoff finish to force a fumble and Karlos Dansby ran the ball in for the win. One of the best games ever if your a Cardinals fan.Now I may have to go look up stats but from what I remember of the top of my head Kurt Warner and Aaron Rodgers put up staggering numbers.

Was also the game which really got me into thinking Rodgers could be scary good; he was great in 2009, and the INT to start the game was boneheaded, but that was the first sign of the sort of Rodgers which came to fruition at the end of 2010 and into last year.

Unfortunately that coincided with Kurt Warner absolutely destroying the Packers secondary, part of which we probably should have seen coming given how GB struggled mighty over the middle of the field versus Favre and Big Ben that season.

It's insane the amount of roster turnover you guys have had since that game alone.

I'm interested in seeing how GB plays this weekend. I watched your last three games on rewind and can see why PFF is crapping all over your pass protection; GB might be down Nelson again and we barley run the ball as is, let alone effectively, so I wanna see how Finley and DJ Williams get involved in the passing game.

That game will go down as one of the greatest playoff games ever. At least in my mind.
This weekend? Blowout in the Packers favour. The Packers are on the rise and the Cardinals are in freefall mode. I am treating this week as a bye so it doesn't hurt so bad.
phillipraz

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

#1CARDSFAN wrote:
Willink wrote:
#1CARDSFAN wrote:

That game will go down as one of the greatest playoff games ever. At least in my mind.
This weekend? Blowout in the Packers favour. The Packers are on the rise and the Cardinals are in freefall mode. I am treating this week as a bye so it doesn't hurt so bad.

this game wont be a blow out. i think a lot of packer nation are bitting their nails over this one right now
khodder

Moderator - MVP
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

phillipraz wrote:
#1CARDSFAN wrote:
Willink wrote:
#1CARDSFAN wrote:

this game wont be a blow out. i think a lot of packer nation are bitting their nails over this one right now

And a lot of 49er fans were scared about last week. Honestly, the Cardinals cannot move the football right now on offense. We are not going to score point regardless of the defense, because the major issues with our own offense is our own offense. We cannot execute.

Conductor of the Keith Wenning bandwagon.
Zach Hodges is a 1st Round Pick in 2015.
stchamp98

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only optimism in me says that Green Bay doesn't run the ball all that well or all that often. That should take away out biggest defensive weakness, which helps.

That said, it's gonna take way more than that for us to be in this football game.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

phillipraz wrote:
#1CARDSFAN wrote:
Willink wrote:
#1CARDSFAN wrote:

Especially after that game against the Jags last Sunday! Shocked Your defense is a heck of lot better than Jax. Our O line has been shaky all season and Aaron has been getting hit a lot Sad , we won't have our 2 top WRs, our TE can't catch, our blocking FB is out and we can't run the ball worth a damn. There are some fans who are super confident about tomorrow but these are same folks who thought we'd win in a blow out at Indy earlier too. Confused

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This would be a great time for Peterson to break off a TD return. We are going to need some miracles and Packer meltdowns to stand a chance.

Justo on the sig
stchamp98

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ron Housler has been added to the injury report for tomorrow, he's listed as probable.

Moderator - MVP
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
Ron Housler has been added to the injury report for tomorrow, he's listed as probable.

I that Rob's brother? Wink

Conductor of the Keith Wenning bandwagon.
Zach Hodges is a 1st Round Pick in 2015.
JeremyB80

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank god this is an early game lol! I am so over afternoon games living in the central time zone! It won't stop me from being a cards fan though!

Amazing thank you going to MoJo122-b-21 for this sick signature!!!
DJ_Fka

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any chance GB forgets they have a game on Sunday?

Probably only chance we have.

What are the odds we score more than 7 points?

100 or 50 to 1?
DJ_Fka

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any chance GB forgets they have a game on Sunday?

Probably only chance we have.

What are the odds we score more than 7 points?

100 or 50 to 1?
justo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys. Hope for a good game and no injuries.
#1CARDSFAN

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
Hi guys. Hope for a good game and no injuries.

Thanks. Good game to you guys as well.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Arizona Cardinals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 3 of 30

Jump to: