Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

No Shave November 2012!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

To shave or not to shave, that is the question
Im going to shave during the month, gotta look good for the ladies
55%
 55%  [ 33 ]
Time to grow out the winter coat!!!
45%
 45%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 60

Author Message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 35351
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bkobow05 wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
<<< Neckbearding it since 2003.
I neckbeard it when I'm lazy but boy does it look bad. Laughing


Oh I am sorry, I didn't realize your throat was so good looking. Plus. the hair leads to less sick times AND THATS A SCIENTIFIC FACT!
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bkobow05


Joined: 16 Dec 2005
Posts: 46963
Location: Milwaukee, WI (PB87 on the RAD sig!)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
bkobow05 wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
<<< Neckbearding it since 2003.
I neckbeard it when I'm lazy but boy does it look bad. Laughing


Oh I am sorry, I didn't realize your throat was so good looking. Plus. the hair leads to less sick times AND THATS A SCIENTIFIC FACT!
My throat is the Ryan Reynolds of throats. YOU DON'T PUT A SWEATER ON RYAN REYNOLDS DO YOU?
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 35351
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bkobow05 wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
bkobow05 wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
<<< Neckbearding it since 2003.
I neckbeard it when I'm lazy but boy does it look bad. Laughing


Oh I am sorry, I didn't realize your throat was so good looking. Plus. the hair leads to less sick times AND THATS A SCIENTIFIC FACT!
My throat is the Ryan Reynolds of throats. YOU DON'T PUT A SWEATER ON RYAN REYNOLDS DO YOU?


Which Ryan Reynolds?
The Proposal Ryan Reynolds or Two Guys, a Girl and a Pizza Place Ryan Reynolds?
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bkobow05


Joined: 16 Dec 2005
Posts: 46963
Location: Milwaukee, WI (PB87 on the RAD sig!)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
bkobow05 wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
bkobow05 wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
<<< Neckbearding it since 2003.
I neckbeard it when I'm lazy but boy does it look bad. Laughing


Oh I am sorry, I didn't realize your throat was so good looking. Plus. the hair leads to less sick times AND THATS A SCIENTIFIC FACT!
My throat is the Ryan Reynolds of throats. YOU DON'T PUT A SWEATER ON RYAN REYNOLDS DO YOU?


Which Ryan Reynolds?
The Proposal Ryan Reynolds or Two Guys, a Girl and a Pizza Place Ryan Reynolds?
Poop. I mean, is there a WRONG answer?
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 35351
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bkobow05 wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
bkobow05 wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
bkobow05 wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
<<< Neckbearding it since 2003.
I neckbeard it when I'm lazy but boy does it look bad. Laughing


Oh I am sorry, I didn't realize your throat was so good looking. Plus. the hair leads to less sick times AND THATS A SCIENTIFIC FACT!
My throat is the Ryan Reynolds of throats. YOU DON'T PUT A SWEATER ON RYAN REYNOLDS DO YOU?


Which Ryan Reynolds?
The Proposal Ryan Reynolds or Two Guys, a Girl and a Pizza Place Ryan Reynolds?
Poop. I mean, is there a WRONG answer?




v



Not saying, just saying.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bkobow05


Joined: 16 Dec 2005
Posts: 46963
Location: Milwaukee, WI (PB87 on the RAD sig!)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
Not saying, just saying.
Well, since we're talking about neckbeards...



Not really a neckbeard but DAYUM.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 35351
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mmmph
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NCOUGHMAN


Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 14834
Location: Stockton via East Palo Alto
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just thought about it. my team ,the raiders, has been on a losing streak ever since i stopped shaving. feeling kinda guilty
_________________


green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you


Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ravens_rool28


Joined: 05 Sep 2009
Posts: 19470
Location: #BOOZE
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have weird curls in my 'stache. They are both eqaually as far from the center of it, and curl inwards. I was talking to a friend about it and he said I need to trim. I promptly replied, "No, it's No Shave November". #realman
_________________
Desperado82 wrote:
It's the magic of alcohol

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
bkobow05


Joined: 16 Dec 2005
Posts: 46963
Location: Milwaukee, WI (PB87 on the RAD sig!)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
mmmph
Just think...Scarlett Johansson AND Blake Lively.

Reynolds is all that is man.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rei


Joined: 15 Jan 2011
Posts: 202
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I WAS going to shave right after I posted that, then my friend barges into the bathroom, takes my shaving cream and razors, and tells me to not puss out. Laughing I love her, it was too funny.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 35351
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bkobow05 wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
mmmph
Just think...Scarlett Johansson AND Blake Lively.

Reynolds is all that is man.


So, if I look like he did back then....all I need a 10 pack and chiseled face? Deal, brb doing pushups.
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bkobow05


Joined: 16 Dec 2005
Posts: 46963
Location: Milwaukee, WI (PB87 on the RAD sig!)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
bkobow05 wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
mmmph
Just think...Scarlett Johansson AND Blake Lively.

Reynolds is all that is man.


So, if I look like he did back then....all I need a 10 pack and chiseled face? Deal, brb doing pushups.
Oh yeah? Well I'm doin' face-ups. Gotta get that chiseled jaw line!
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Global Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 46053
Location: Warbortles Nation
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IrishGreen wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Lol at everyone failing. I've gone 14 days without trying. Might as well do the whole month.


do you grow a neckbeard though? only thing i've shaved off. that looks horrible.

i still do want some action on the side. i can't go a month without that Laughing


I can understand getting rid of the neck beard of it's actually on your neck. The people shaving off everything after just a few days though.. Smh.
_________________

- Best since day one -
The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ravens_rool28


Joined: 05 Sep 2009
Posts: 19470
Location: #BOOZE
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rei wrote:
Well, I WAS going to shave right after I posted that, then my friend barges into the bathroom, takes my shaving cream and razors, and tells me to not puss out. Laughing I love her, it was too funny.
A true friend indeed.
_________________
Desperado82 wrote:
It's the magic of alcohol

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 10 of 12

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group