Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT: Ravens vs. Brooooowns
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 60, 61, 62, 63  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who wins?
Rat Birds
10%
 10%  [ 5 ]
Brownies
35%
 35%  [ 17 ]
The Children of the World
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
Hornby
33%
 33%  [ 16 ]
Kangaroos
16%
 16%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 48

Author Message
mistakebytehlak


Joined: 20 Nov 2005
Posts: 45293
Location: Brooklyn, NY
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The OUTLAW wrote:
mistakebytehlak wrote:
KamTrus20 wrote:
Shurmur has got to go.

D'Qwell Jackson not the reason we lost, but he is terrible. Most overrated LB in the NFL. We'll never stop the run so long as he is the best LB on the field. He got smoked in coverage today again as well.


LOL WE STOPPED THE RUN IN THE LAST THREE QUARTERS


Not on the last drive


you mean the one where we had them stopped and jeff triplett gave the ravens a phantom Roughing The Passer call?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KamTrus20


Joined: 17 Nov 2009
Posts: 5392
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mistakebytehlak wrote:
KamTrus20 wrote:
Shurmur has got to go.

D'Qwell Jackson not the reason we lost, but he is terrible. Most overrated LB in the NFL. We'll never stop the run so long as he is the best LB on the field. He got smoked in coverage today again as well.


LOL WE STOPPED THE RUN IN THE LAST THREE QUARTERS


No thanks to him. Dude you are clueless I'm done with your garbage in regards to Jackson. You obviously don't watch him closely. He played more of the game on his [inappropriate/removed] than his feet. He gave up a TD when the fullback shoved him back a good 8 yards. He consistently let's route runners run right across his face for big gains. He is as frustrating to watch as you are to read. I'm glad you don't run the team or we'd have a bunch of Jackson's on the team and be 1-15 every year.
_________________


Jamison on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TypicalBrowns10


Joined: 03 Jan 2012
Posts: 1100
Location: Ohio
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This loss left a bad taste in my mouth.

Love T-Rich's play and O-Line was nothing but spectacular besides the 2 false start plays.

Hate shurmur.

Weeden played way to timid and was all over the place. I still like him though and its not like Baltimore is bad.

Defense stepped up huge! I think that flag for hit to the helmet or shoulder of QB stopped their momentum which led to the TD but man They stepped it up big time.

Also, Phil Taylor and Lauvao get my game balls.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
brownsfan1710


Joined: 07 Nov 2008
Posts: 1529
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mistakebytehlak wrote:
The OUTLAW wrote:
mistakebytehlak wrote:
KamTrus20 wrote:
Shurmur has got to go.

D'Qwell Jackson not the reason we lost, but he is terrible. Most overrated LB in the NFL. We'll never stop the run so long as he is the best LB on the field. He got smoked in coverage today again as well.


LOL WE STOPPED THE RUN IN THE LAST THREE QUARTERS


Not on the last drive


you mean the one where we had them stopped and jeff triplett gave the ravens a phantom Roughing The Passer call?


Phantom? He made contact with Flacco's head. That happens to us and the world is over if it isn't called.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
freakygeniuskid


Moderator
Joined: 04 Feb 2007
Posts: 5429
Location: Charlotte, NC
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, this thread has gotten ridiculously out of hand with the personal attacks. Can we get a mod in here to lock this up?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bungleodeon


Joined: 19 Mar 2009
Posts: 9308
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
Guys come on MBTL is a good guy, he just gets worked up like the rest of us
Laughing
_________________
Adopt-a-Brown: Jabaal Sheard - Stats:
First 3 seasons: 135 Tackles - 21 Sacks - 7 FF - 2 FR - 9 PD - 11 STF
2014: 20 Tackles - 2 Sacks - 2 PD - 2 STF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KamTrus20


Joined: 17 Nov 2009
Posts: 5392
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is fitting, however, the most overrated poster would be defending our most overrated player.
_________________


Jamison on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mistakebytehlak


Joined: 20 Nov 2005
Posts: 45293
Location: Brooklyn, NY
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brownsfan1710 wrote:
mistakebytehlak wrote:
The OUTLAW wrote:
mistakebytehlak wrote:
KamTrus20 wrote:
Shurmur has got to go.

D'Qwell Jackson not the reason we lost, but he is terrible. Most overrated LB in the NFL. We'll never stop the run so long as he is the best LB on the field. He got smoked in coverage today again as well.


LOL WE STOPPED THE RUN IN THE LAST THREE QUARTERS


Not on the last drive


you mean the one where we had them stopped and jeff triplett gave the ravens a phantom Roughing The Passer call?


Phantom? He made contact with Flacco's head. That happens to us and the world is over if it isn't called.


rich gannon who was hating on us all day didnt even know why it was called. he hit him in the shoulder.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Estonianzulu


Moderator
Joined: 11 Jan 2007
Posts: 26330
Location: Middle of Nowhere VA
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait, are we hating on DQ all of a sudden? Weren't we pimping him as a pro-bowler earlier?

Someone get me up to date please.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
brownsfan1710


Joined: 07 Nov 2008
Posts: 1529
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mistakebytehlak wrote:
brownsfan1710 wrote:
mistakebytehlak wrote:
The OUTLAW wrote:
mistakebytehlak wrote:
KamTrus20 wrote:
Shurmur has got to go.

D'Qwell Jackson not the reason we lost, but he is terrible. Most overrated LB in the NFL. We'll never stop the run so long as he is the best LB on the field. He got smoked in coverage today again as well.


LOL WE STOPPED THE RUN IN THE LAST THREE QUARTERS


Not on the last drive


you mean the one where we had them stopped and jeff triplett gave the ravens a phantom Roughing The Passer call?


Phantom? He made contact with Flacco's head. That happens to us and the world is over if it isn't called.


rich gannon who was hating on us all day didnt even know why it was called. he hit him in the shoulder.


Laughing Because that's why Flacco's head moved downwards. Got it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mistakebytehlak


Joined: 20 Nov 2005
Posts: 45293
Location: Brooklyn, NY
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KamTrus20 wrote:
It is fitting, however, the most overrated poster would be defending our most overrated player.


oh man, am i overrated?

cool

cant wait until you say D'qwell is good in a couple weeks, which fits in with your philosophy of making ridiculous statements about oplayers on our team when they make bad plays and then back track on them later
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fsubrowns9510


Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Posts: 13419
Location: Rochester, NY
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mistakebytehlak wrote:
bungleodeon wrote:
mistakebytehlak wrote:
fsubrowns9510 wrote:
smh wrote:
brownsfan1710 wrote:
mistakebytehlak wrote:
one second he's too conservative
the next second he's too aggressive

cant believe this nonsense


Are you seriously that big of a troll? I don't understand how anyone takes your opinion seriously.


This is why we need an ignore function.


I agree.

Ya wonder how he has that many posts?

He picks fights with everyone


no its because i constantly give upbeat and good advice in relationship and college threads instead of secondguessing my favorite team's play calls (every head coach included) every step of the way

relationship advice? lol Laughing


Yeah, maybe you should check it out- giving advice to young men in need of a wiser person's advice and trying to shape this country's youth into something good instead of constantly throwing otu Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes


Hahahahahaha

You tell me going for it on your own 30 with 4 minutes left, 2 timeouts, down 7 when your d has been stopping them for 3 quarters could be a genius call. Then you try to play off that your are wiser than posters on here?

Get off your high horse man.

Do you have any idea how dumb you sound right now?
_________________


Browns Forum HOF Member Class of 2011
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Dawgpoun8017


Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 12284
Location: Waterloo,NY
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We really are the most bi polar fans in the nfl
_________________
2013 Joe Blackburn HOF Award Recipient
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bungleodeon


Joined: 19 Mar 2009
Posts: 9308
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Estonianzulu wrote:
Wait, are we hating on DQ all of a sudden? Weren't we pimping him as a pro-bowler earlier?

Someone get me up to date please.


I'm pretty sure the same guy who is hating on DQ has been hating on him since last year. Don't think anyone else is joining the bandwagon.
_________________
Adopt-a-Brown: Jabaal Sheard - Stats:
First 3 seasons: 135 Tackles - 21 Sacks - 7 FF - 2 FR - 9 PD - 11 STF
2014: 20 Tackles - 2 Sacks - 2 PD - 2 STF
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mistakebytehlak


Joined: 20 Nov 2005
Posts: 45293
Location: Brooklyn, NY
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brownsfan1710 wrote:
mistakebytehlak wrote:
brownsfan1710 wrote:
mistakebytehlak wrote:
The OUTLAW wrote:
mistakebytehlak wrote:
KamTrus20 wrote:
Shurmur has got to go.

D'Qwell Jackson not the reason we lost, but he is terrible. Most overrated LB in the NFL. We'll never stop the run so long as he is the best LB on the field. He got smoked in coverage today again as well.


LOL WE STOPPED THE RUN IN THE LAST THREE QUARTERS


Not on the last drive


you mean the one where we had them stopped and jeff triplett gave the ravens a phantom Roughing The Passer call?


Phantom? He made contact with Flacco's head. That happens to us and the world is over if it isn't called.


rich gannon who was hating on us all day didnt even know why it was called. he hit him in the shoulder.


Laughing Because that's why Flacco's head moved downwards. Got it.


last time i checked the head was connected to the neck which is really close to the shoulders

i could have forgotten that song though
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 60, 61, 62, 63  Next
Page 61 of 63

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group