You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

BornToFly's Relationship Advice V.14
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 99, 100, 101  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ramsgoooo wrote:
Just an update, were bf/gf now Smile 11/01

Nice.
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
ramsgoooo wrote:
Just an update, were bf/gf now Smile 11/01

Congrats bro! All the best to you and your new gf!

Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
VYoung10

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lust causes connection, but connection causes love.
ramsgoooo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys Smile

Sorry bout it, Oakland. You can enjoy your 1 playoff win and then get back to losing 85 games next season.

Was said in 2012^^
DubiDo0

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone mentioned a girl he hooked up with is getting feelings. My advice to u is be upfront with her and ride it out for as long as possible. Fwb usually only lasts a couple months at most before someone get attached. Just be honest with her.
JLaurinaitis_55

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SO here is the deal, there is a girl I had a thing for but we had to cut it off because I transferred schools, a year later I transferred back but she was dating a guy. They dated for 8 months and recently broke up, before they broke up me and her started talking and hanging out and we were being flirty.

Obviously after they broke up she was pretty shattered and talked to me alot, and I was just there for her. Now she seems to be dealing with pretty well and is fine now (it seems). The thing is I like her, and developed feelings again I just don't know what to do. Another thing is this spring time I will be gone for about 2 months for an internship out of the state but if I had a GF I could take one here close by but I can't determine that unless something happens between us which I want. I just don't know what to do because I do like her I just don't know how to approach it.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DubiDo0 wrote:
Someone mentioned a girl he hooked up with is getting feelings. My advice to u is be upfront with her and ride it out for as long as possible. Fwb usually only lasts a couple months at most before someone get attached. Just be honest with her.
You really think that's fair to the girl if she's getting feelings for him? Just ride it out? That's such a Richard move!

2013 Bears Forum Mike Ditka Award Winner
2014 Adopt-A-Bear Alshon Jeffery
BrettWolfe

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a background of this girl I've been talking to, and I need some help with this one:

We both go to Ohio State and I met her through my roommate, who has an ASL class together with her roommate. Her roommate invited my roommate and I to a party they were having, and she introduced me to her roommate, who is this girl I'be gonna explain about. We didn't really talk at the party, just kinda did our own thing and what not. I thought she was cute at the start, but didn't see anything happening. When I told her my name, she thought it was "bryan". So i was off to a good start....

My roommate and I ended up going to their house again one night so he could talk to his friend from class, and she was there. Again, no one on one communication. But like 2 weeks later, my roommate txted me and said the girl thought i was cute and all that stuff. So i added her on facebook and we've been talking. Everytime she wants to hang out, it's at this bar, which i love to drink, but thats besides the point, and she always wants to have my roommate there and her roommate there. like a group hangout. I want to see if she could be serious relationship material, since she's a nice girl and doesn't do one night stands, which i could care less anyways.

So I asked her out yesterday and said "are you interested in hanging out wit me, just us 2? like a movie, dinner thing?" and she said "yeah, thatd be nice Very Happy" So we have a date planned for next tuesday to go to dinner at this mexican restaurant and then go see a movie. But again, we've havent said more than 10 words to eachother in person, so idk how this is going to go. All the first dates I've been on have been with girls I've known and talked to before and hung out extensively before a date. So this could be considered like a "blind date" of sorts.

What are things to talk about? I don't want the conversation to hit the awkward silence phase and don't want to ask boring questions. Any first moves to show I'm interested that would not put her off? How do you tell if she's vibing with me? Again, all the girls I've gone out with before I already knew they liked me and I knew about them. Scary things man

Dolphins Fan
JohnChimpo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superman(DH23) wrote:
DubiDo0 wrote:
You really think that's fair to the girl if she's getting feelings for him? Just ride it out? That's such a Richard move!

Richard move...I like it.

To be fair, he did say to be upfront with her first. If she has feelings and agrees to that, that's on her. Then again, I wouldn't expect her to stick around anyway.
VYoung10

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrettWolfe wrote:
Here's a background of this girl I've been talking to, and I need some help with this one:

We both go to Ohio State and I met her through my roommate, who has an ASL class together with her roommate. Her roommate invited my roommate and I to a party they were having, and she introduced me to her roommate, who is this girl I'be gonna explain about. We didn't really talk at the party, just kinda did our own thing and what not. I thought she was cute at the start, but didn't see anything happening. When I told her my name, she thought it was "bryan". So i was off to a good start....

My roommate and I ended up going to their house again one night so he could talk to his friend from class, and she was there. Again, no one on one communication. But like 2 weeks later, my roommate txted me and said the girl thought i was cute and all that stuff. So i added her on facebook and we've been talking. Everytime she wants to hang out, it's at this bar, which i love to drink, but thats besides the point, and she always wants to have my roommate there and her roommate there. like a group hangout. I want to see if she could be serious relationship material, since she's a nice girl and doesn't do one night stands, which i could care less anyways.

So I asked her out yesterday and said "are you interested in hanging out wit me, just us 2? like a movie, dinner thing?" and she said "yeah, thatd be nice Very Happy" So we have a date planned for next tuesday to go to dinner at this mexican restaurant and then go see a movie. But again, we've havent said more than 10 words to eachother in person, so idk how this is going to go. All the first dates I've been on have been with girls I've known and talked to before and hung out extensively before a date. So this could be considered like a "blind date" of sorts.

What are things to talk about? I don't want the conversation to hit the awkward silence phase and don't want to ask boring questions. Any first moves to show I'm interested that would not put her off? How do you tell if she's vibing with me? Again, all the girls I've gone out with before I already knew they liked me and I knew about them. Scary things man

Talk about the first thing that comes to your head. Ask her a question, and she will lead the conversation. Girls love to talk, just have to give them the opportunity, and what to talk about.
VYoung10

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whats the age rule when being with someone to you guys?
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@BrettWolfe

That's easy. Just ask questions and talk like a normal conversation. "What's your major? " "Where are you from?", blah, blah, blah. Girls love to talk. People love to talk about themselves. The hardest part is over.

Last edited by Silver&Black88 on Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
nugpimpen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VYoung10 wrote:

If it's legal, who cares.

Now if it's illegal.....

Shocked

2015 Adopt-A-Brown:
Joe Thomas, GOAT
Christian Kirksey, ILB
VYoung10

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:
VYoung10 wrote:

Now if it's illegal.....

Shocked

Well of course....
TommyC376

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VYoung10 wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
VYoung10 wrote:

Now if it's illegal.....

Shocked

Well of course....
I mean if she is mature (and well legal) then who cares. I was with an 18 yr old when I was 24 ... only for a few months but she was more mature. But was also a stage 5 clinger.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 99, 100, 101  Next
Page 4 of 101

Jump to: