Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

BornToFly's Relationship Advice V.14
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100, 101  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BornToFly

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DalCowboyzRule wrote:
So I just transferred to a new university and am still getting to know people here. However, there is this one girl who goes here who I know from back home. We've made out before but nothing more than that.

Last Saturday (9 days ago) we had a little get together at the new apartment, I invited her and she came and seemed like she had a great time. Didn't really try to make a move as she came with her best friend (girl) and it was impossible to separate them and I didn't know if that's what she wanted.

This weekend we had beer pong/drinking etc. at the apartment both Friday and Saturday night. Invited her Friday night, she again came with her best friend and I tried to be more flirtatious and she again seemed to have fun but at like 3 am after we ran out of beer she left with her friend and that was that.

Saturday during the day she texts me and asks what I'm doing that night. I told her I was invited to go to my friends house party and asked her if she wanted to come with and she did. Around 7 pm my friend texts me and says they're no longer throwing a party. I tell her that the party is cancelled, and she asks me if instead she could come over and we could chill. I was like okay that works. She gets here and was dressed in her best clothes, pretty much she was as beautiful and sexy as I've ever seen her. This time I really tried to make a move but either she didn't get that or she doesn't want that because once again nothing happened.

Now the question I have is why would a beautiful girl like her who has many other friends and many things she could be doing want to come over here and spend her Friday and Saturday nights with me at my place yet her not be interested in me at all?

This girl could get any dude she wants pretty much, and while shes here I'm making her laugh and she's having fun so I really don't understand what else she wants. She's a really cool person too (she loves sports and is really easy to talk to), so while I wouldn't mind being just her friend I don't think I could because of how attracted I am to her. She's pretty much all I could ask for in a potential girlfriend. It just sucks because I don't know what she wants and I'm definitely not trying to get friendzoned by her.

Mad

Cause she IS interested in you. And probably a little shy. Maybe she is waiting for you to make a move, and you are not reading her correctly?

Bottom line is to make a move. She wouldn't be spending all this time with you if she wasn't.

Thanks BenderRodriguez for the sig!
BornToFly's Relationship Advice v.17
BornToFly

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brownsfan1710 wrote:
BornToFly wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
brownsfan1710 wrote:
I've known this girl for two years now, and she's really awesome. Got friendzoned, so I kind of stopped talking to her for about four or five months. She asked to go to lunch last week, and we did, and it seems like all of a sudden, she sees me every day. For the first time, she admitted that I was attractive (Saw me, I didn't see her, she called 'you look really attractive today. who you trying to impress?') Hung out last night, tons and tons of fun. On the way back, she went out of her way to tell me she's single. All my friends said go for it, because of that, but I don't know. We're both college sophomores, if an age reference is needed.

What are you going for? Sounds relationship to me. I'd man up and ask her out f I were you. You said she's awesome and she's dropping hints she could be interested.

And if she's calling you attractive, and making sure you know she's single THEN denies you when you ask her out, she's just a witch.

Definitely on all counts

Just an update. Ever since we've talked, she's never ever texted me, outside of the one time she ditched on me and felt absolutely horrible. We hang out saturday, all of the above happens. Friends tell me to turn my phone off (figuratively, don't text her, etc). Last night she texted me telling me to look out my window (it was snowing, and today she asked to come play futsol again. What is this I don't even...

Have you talked with her anymore since?

BornToFly

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
mistakebytehlak wrote:
Buccaneer4life wrote:
Good first date conversations?

this is how i get through first dates, and since i realized this, i havent had a bad first date since

Ask a question about the other person
let them talk
if something catches your ear, relate it to yourself, but keep it short, and follow up with another question

people LOVE to talk about themselves

so let em talk

what do you want to do with your life
what did you want to do with your life when you were a kid
where's your favorite place to visit
beach or mountain?
city or suburb?
favorite cereal growing up
trix or lucky charms?

This is what I was going to say. Her. Ask questions. Get her to talk about herself.

Yep!!

UofMfan909

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mistakebytehlak wrote:
UofMfan909 wrote:
Ofc people love to talk about themselves, just make sure you don't come off like you're trying to give an interview

well thats why you relate her answers to your own experiences... duhh

Well yeah but if a guy is asking for good conversation points I figured it might be worth it to mention

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTF keeps agreeing with my advice. Either I'm starting to understand women, or becoming one myself. Wait a second, women are impossible to understand.....

Shocked I'm turning into a girl!

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Somewhere, RR strokes his mustache with pride
Among other things...
JohnChimpo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
BTF keeps agreeing with my advice. Either I'm starting to understand women, or becoming one myself. Wait a second, women are impossible to understand.....

As tempting as it is to call you a girl, I will refrain because she has agreed with me before. A broken clock is right twice a day.
buno67

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BornToFly wrote:
buno67 wrote:
welp picked up the gfs finished engagement ring!

thinking about proposing the 5th or 12th!

There is a place near me that does horse drawn sleigh rides/carriages...so im hoping to do that in the snow and get all cold and when its over we go to the Cabin the business uses and warm up infront of the fire with hott cocco. After saying the right things, im gonna pop down to one knee and ask. gonna hire a photographer, who will be there taking pictures of the "business" to take pictures of the whole moment

Beautiful ring. Good Luck buno. I'm really happy for you.

well it looks like my proposal idea might go to crap. For the sleigh rides/carriages rides there needs to be 4inches of snow on the ground and the Ohio weather is so screwy. It looked perfect a couple days ago but the past 2days all the snow has melted. So now the dates I picked out there is a chance it might now be able to go through with what I wanted to do!!! DAMN YOU MOTHER NATURE!!!

now I gotta try and figure out a plan B Sad

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

buno67 wrote:
BornToFly wrote:
buno67 wrote:

There is a place near me that does horse drawn sleigh rides/carriages...so im hoping to do that in the snow and get all cold and when its over we go to the Cabin the business uses and warm up infront of the fire with hott cocco. After saying the right things, im gonna pop down to one knee and ask. gonna hire a photographer, who will be there taking pictures of the "business" to take pictures of the whole moment

well it looks like my proposal idea might go to crap. For the sleigh rides/carriages rides there needs to be 4inches of snow on the ground and the Ohio weather is so screwy. It looked perfect a couple days ago but the past 2days all the snow has melted. So now the dates I picked out there is a chance it might now be able to go through with what I wanted to do!!! DAMN YOU MOTHER NATURE!!!

I forget where I heard this but one of the horse carriage "drivers" mentioned that this is where all the guys propose. lol

*Actual time may vary.
sunnygsm

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was in a drawn out situation which recently ended in me getting told I was too short (was the same height virtually). Women can be just as bad as men sometimes

^Kempes
Vikefan79

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sunnygsm wrote:
Was in a drawn out situation which recently ended in me getting told I was too short (was the same height virtually). Women can be just as bad as men sometimes

I'm 6'5" I don't know your pain.
Bohlmann20

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vikefan79 wrote:
sunnygsm wrote:

Well I'm 5'6", sunny, and I have my friends (those who are girls) tell me how much thhey admire heigth. It kinda sucks. It seems like such a pointless, arbitrary thing to me, but whatever.
BLick12

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnChimpo wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:

As tempting as it is to call you a girl, I will refrain because she has agreed with me before. A broken clock is right twice a day.

Chimpo's got a mangina!

Another Ginger QB in the AFC North.

Looking forward to the "No Soul Bowl" twice a year
BLick12

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vikefan79 wrote:
sunnygsm wrote:

Oh man, this made me laugh. Thank you.

Another Ginger QB in the AFC North.

Looking forward to the "No Soul Bowl" twice a year
BornToFly

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

buno67 wrote:
BornToFly wrote:
buno67 wrote:

You'll figure something out. Smile

BornToFly

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sunnygsm wrote:

She wasn't right for you then. Seriously, if someone is going to be petty and nit pic on something like height....screw em. She doesn't deserve you.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100, 101  Next
Page 99 of 101

Jump to: