Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Three Rounds Of Heaven - Please Comment
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The LBC

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty solid. Only critique I'd make is that IF (and it's still a big if as long as AJ Smith is in charge) we drafted a 2nd round OL, Fluker or Ricky Wagner (curiously nowhere inside your first 3 rounds) are much more likely than Williams - if for no other reason than our FO hasn't drafted a ACC OL that I can ever remember, we stick almost entirely to the Big 10, Big XII, and SEC for OL that they actually invest draft picks into.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The LBC wrote:
Pretty solid. Only critique I'd make is that IF (and it's still a big if as long as AJ Smith is in charge) we drafted a 2nd round OL, Fluker or Ricky Wagner (curiously nowhere inside your first 3 rounds) are much more likely than Williams - if for no other reason than our FO hasn't drafted a ACC OL that I can ever remember, we stick almost entirely to the Big 10, Big XII, and SEC for OL that they actually invest draft picks into.

I got Wagner going to St. Louis in round 3, but nice feedback - cheers.
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stellar draft for Seattle. Landing Hunter outside the top 20 is a steal. Fluker that late in the 2nd is perfect for us as we could use an upgrade at either RG or RT and Fluker could compete at both. Though I would trade all of King Midas' gold to move up and take Jonathan Cooper if he fell to day 2.

I am in love with Sean Porter and he's a great pick for us in round 3. Also a huge fan of Sylvester Williams and Datone Jones, but cannot complain in the slightest with Porter there.
goldfishwars

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
Stellar draft for Seattle. Landing Hunter outside the top 20 is a steal. Fluker that late in the 2nd is perfect for us as we could use an upgrade at either RG or RT and Fluker could compete at both. Though I would trade all of King Midas' gold to move up and take Jonathan Cooper if he fell to day 2.

I am in love with Sean Porter and he's a great pick for us in round 3. Also a huge fan of Sylvester Williams and Datone Jones, but cannot complain in the slightest with Porter there.

Thanks man.

Hands off Datone Jones though, he's my binkie. I'm imagining a lot of good things with him on our D-line, would be a nice moveable chess piece I think. Great for sub-package stuff.
stallyns

Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the Colts are getting the same guy at 14 that we were taking top 5 early in the year? Either he isn't playing over the top great or we're getting a super deal.

I have no problem with the Colt addressng D in th first 2 picks. I don't expect us to resign Freeney or Fili Moala. While Drake Nevis has played well at DE we need someone to eventually replace Cory Redding

Good draft based on positions. No comment on actual players.
#59 - OL Jack Mewhort Ohio ST
#90 - WR Donte Moncrief Ole Miss
#166 - OLB Johnathan Newsome Ball ST
#203 - ILB Andrew Jackson Western Kentucky
#232 - OT Ulrick John Georgia ST
CaliforniaKid7

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We would shore up our D line for sure if we got Hankins and Gholston. Really like the Hankins pick and in the 3rd I think Gholstons potential is too much to pass up on. If hes not there we need to go CB or OL.

big thanks to OakleyCap on the sig
klyon7634

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like that draft for the Seahawks

Nice job

Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange

#JDI
Remixxxxxxx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
15. Philadelphia Eagles - *Eric Reid - FS - LSU

Awful pick, would be a reach at 15. I'd like to see us go with Justin Hunter, WR, Tennessee or Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame.

Quote:
13. Philadelphia Eagles - *Cordarrelle Patterson - WR - Tennessee

I like Patterson, but if the first round goes as stated above, we should go after DJ Fluker, OG/T, Alabama or Oday Aboushi, OT, Virginia

Quote:
15. Philadelphia Eagles Alex Hurst - OT - LSU

I like Alex Hurst as a late round prospect, not a third round guy; this is an easy fix Shawn Williams, S, Georgia
fluhartz

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE DUKE wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:
Bengals don't really need a C. Give us Trufant in the 3rd

Agreed, unless Kyle Cook's injury is career threatening they don't need a C for 2013. Trevor Robinson is even a solid backup being groomed now, he just needs to add strength this year, like Boling did from last year to this year.

I hope we can nab T'eo. He and Burfict would be a helluva LB tandem. I like Lacy in rd 2.

agreed...but even if it isn't.. We get those first three picks and the rest is icing on the top....

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent Rams draft: addresses our biggest needs (OL, WR, S) nice and early.

Very Happy
Jaytotha

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miami doesn't need any DEs we are stacked with them.

Love the Robert Woods in the 1st round.

Give me TE Zach Ertz Stanford with pick 44

And WR Marquess Wilson Washington State with pick 52

If we don't grab WR in FA then we double dip WR and Wilson is a great steal IMO

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
I'm going to let you know now that you will get mixed reactions from Falcons fans.

I, personally, really like this mock. Gives a rotation/pass rushing DT for the future. Also gets us a starting RB and a starting TE. Nice work.

Im pretty good on this draft as well although if i had to pick a DT there available it would without a doubt be Short from Purdue in the 1st for me. That kid looks awesome to me when i watch him.
Desperado82

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You had me at Barrett Jones in the 1st Laughing

^^^mack
m haynes

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jake Matthews - OT - Texas A&M would be my pick. Volmer is a free agent with history of back problems. Why risk dollars with his health. He will want a big contract. He knows that this is the time for him to cash out. He has the same worries the Pats should have. Get paid when I can.

Jake covers you for the future. We have no one to back up the tackle positions. We have DEs which IMO is not even a need BB loves Niko. I look for Volmers name every week on the injury list and prey he not out due to his chronic back problems. You know Cannon is next in line!!!!!1
mike23md

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Haynes your avatar is too big. 80x80 pixels.

To the OP draft.

Poyer in the 2nd. Fine. Would rather have a legitimate SS like Lester or Elam. But I like Poyer.

3rd round OT. I like Xavier Fulton from Florida. Would be a good replacement for Brown.

This would not be bad as I think that we can sign a few corners in FA like maybe Terry Porter and Sam Shields. Maybe look at a S like Jairus Byrd for FS. Then we can draft a SS and an OT. ILB in the 4th. OK, getting ahead of myself. Not bad for the Skins. I like Poyer a lot.

2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: