Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Chicago Bears vs. Tennessee Titans GDT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WindyCity

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bowler1215 wrote:
Titans run D is 30th in the league, run the damn ball!! Dont abandon it like we did last week vs Carolina.

Logically speaking Bennett should be our #2 WR(this was on the radio the other day about Bennett being the #2 WR) He catches everything thrown to him, but Cutler wants to throw to BM 80% of the time. Utilize your weapons Jay!!

Hester should be in for a few plays, not as the #2 WR.

Hester to me is a help you hurt you guy.

The ways he helps you are obvious.

But he hurts you because he is not a good WR and the coaches keep forcing that on the offense. The Devin Package is holding back our offense as much as anything right now.

Earl moves the chains and should be paying more.
-Munch-

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Titans will put up a fight but they're just not good enough right now.

I mostly blame our coaches for holding players back and ignoring individual players strengths. There's some good players out there but our D really took a drop-off from losing Finnegan. Not really any leaders out there now.

I'm worried about Forte and Bush to an extent, and I also feel like this is our chance to get after the quarterback if we can set up passing situations.

Really the only chance the Titans have is if they can run the ball effectively, convert on 3rd downs, and score a couple miracle plays. But if they give up 40+ points which is highly likely that's probably too much

Bears 35 Titans 24
WindyCity

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

-Munch- wrote:

I mostly blame our coaches for holding players back and ignoring individual players strengths. There's some good players out there but our D really took a drop-off from losing Finnegan. Not really any leaders out there now.

I'm worried about Forte and Bush to an extent, and I also feel like this is our chance to get after the quarterback if we can set up passing situations.

Really the only chance the Titans have is if they can run the ball effectively, convert on 3rd downs, and score a couple miracle plays. But if they give up 40+ points which is highly likely that's probably too much

Bears 35 Titans 24

I don't think either team is capable of scoring that number of points.

I think it is a 1 TD game simply because the Bears are not built to blow teams out right now.
topwop1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WindyCity wrote:
-Munch- wrote:

Bears 35 Titans 24

I think it is a 1 TD game simply because the Bears are not built to blow teams out right now.

The Colts, Cowboys and Jaguars games say hi. Bears blew out each one of those teams...regardless of whether those points came from the o or d.
Superman(DH23)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

-Munch- wrote:

Bears 35 Titans 24
You think the Titans are going to score more than any other team this year has against the Bears D?

2013 Bears Forum Mike Ditka Award Winner
2014 Adopt-A-Bear Alshon Jeffery
Superman(DH23)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

topwop1 wrote:
WindyCity wrote:
-Munch- wrote:

Bears 35 Titans 24

The Colts, Cowboys and Jaguars games say hi. Bears blew out each one of those teams...regardless of whether those points came from the o or d.
Rams too

Nads786

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superman(DH23) wrote:
-Munch- wrote:

Bears 35 Titans 24
You think the Titans are going to score more than any other team this year has against the Bears D?

Wow that is just a crazy stat has nobody scored more than 23 on us so far?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nads786 wrote:
Superman(DH23) wrote:
-Munch- wrote:

Bears 35 Titans 24

Wow that is just a crazy stat has nobody scored more than 23 on us so far?
nope, Indy-21 (7 on pick 6), GB-23 (7 on fake FG), STL-6, Dal-18 (8 in garbage time), JAX-3, Det-7, Car-22

VYoung10

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy game for us.
This week we finally decide the head start we gave to the Texans is plenty.
We win this one easily.
60-0
Rusty will get playing time due to Hasselsuck sucking, and have a huge game.
CJ shows why this Bears D is overrated and goes for 350 and 4 td's, 3 runs of over 60 yards.

2014 Adopt a Titan:
Bernard Pollard #31
Marc Mariani #83 - CUT
WindyCity

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

topwop1 wrote:
WindyCity wrote:
-Munch- wrote:

Bears 35 Titans 24

You can't rely on or expect defensive scoring.

The issue is not how good the Titans are it is totally how good the Bears are going to be.
AZBearsFan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bears2308 wrote:
Bowler1215 wrote:
Titans run D is 30th in the league, run the damn ball!! Dont abandon it like we did last week vs Carolina.

Logically speaking Bennett should be our #2 WR(this was on the radio the other day about Bennett being the #2 WR) He catches everything thrown to him, but Cutler wants to throw to BM 80% of the time. Utilize your weapons Jay!!

Hester should be in for a few plays, not as the #2 WR.

Bennett needs to be our slot guy. Not the #2. This is why Cutler needs Jeffery. Two big wr's on the outside make the safeties respect the possible deep ball. Earl catches everything thrown to him and isn't afraid to go over the middle. Given our lack of receiving talent at the TE position, a receiver that catches everything thrown his way and can run the slot routes is just what we need. Having Hester as our #2 provides no legitimate threat. Sure, the safety has to watch him deep, but the corner can either jam him knowing Cutler won't have much time or play off Hester and not let the deep pass happen. Hester can't catch worth a damn.

I think he meant for Bennett to be the #2 until Jeffery gets back. He is most qualified of the healthy guys.

GRRLacher wrote:
I told you guys AZ was awesome...he in fact makes triple the pay I get for moderating here.
bearsaddict

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VYoung10 wrote:
Easy game for us.
We win this one easily.
60-0
CJ shows why this Bears D is overrated and goes for 350 and 4 td's, 3 runs of over 60 yards.
I like this guy. Cool Laughing
ConVict90

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VYoung10 wrote:
Easy game for us.
We win this one easily.
60-0

Pffff the only way this would ever occur, if by some miracle the Titans were able to lure Mike Ditka as their head coach.. with that being said I think Rob Bironas would go for a solid 9-9 Sunday.

TCKL-
SCK-
FF-
INT-
WindyCity

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has all the makings of a let down game.

3-5 non-conference opponent, back to back big games coming up and a close sloppy win the week before.

I hope the Panthers game was a wake up call and we can pad the win total to tomorrow.

As the site pessimist I am going to get it out of the way early and hope wel play well because right after I say we are going to lose we win.

"This game is over we have lost"

Now we can get down to beating up the Titans.
TitanLegend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's to a good game and no injuries.

And a repeat of the 08 game. Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 3 of 24

Jump to: