Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Michael Crabtree
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Niner_Finer23

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:36 am    Post subject: Michael Crabtree Reply with quote

Is it just me or does Crabtree looks bigger.??

RAY LEWIS 2.0
You dont Kung-Fu,Kung-Fu is a way of life-
Jackie Chan
c0insnap

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, in the upper-body specifically. But he's always been a YAC machine. He's always had strong hands and the ability to snatch the ball. The only problem I've seen are occasional drops, which might be amplified considering how few opportunities he gets on this team.

I think he's a really good receiver and a keeper. Just wish we could get him and our other weapons the ball more. Confused

Beast
Madmike

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My wife and I were talking about how Carlos Rogers and Moss looked a little bigger. Maybe everyone's putting in extra time in the weight room.

De Oppresso Liber
NINERFAN_4_LIFE

Location: Buring the eternal flame Candlestick Park - you will always be in my heart
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

he looks a lot quicker now than he did a few years ago. He has always been shifty but he used to run away from people in college and I had yet to see him do it until this year but he had a few really nice runs after the catch and has really been coming into his own. I think we need to get him involved really early in every game. we havent ran a slant in a few games to him.

he had himself a game tonight

^a seahawks fan in reference to 2013

FOREVER FAITHFUL
the niners lost the superbowl
FOREVER HATEFUL

SaveourSonics wrote:
Some Seattle fans are really getting out of hand.
rudyZ

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike wrote:
My wife and I were talking about how Carlos Rogers and Moss looked a little bigger. Maybe everyone's putting in extra time in the weight room.

Maybe you just switched to a wide screen?

RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
c0insnap

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rudyZ wrote:
Madmike wrote:

Maybe you just switched to a wide screen?

Could just be the uniforms. It sounds dumb, but the white jersey's could have a lot to do with it.

Beast
SoCalNiner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crabtree's capable of touchdowns like this:

and this one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEKjlqayLMA&feature=related

Just give him a chance and he'll deliver.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoCalNiner wrote:

and this one...

agreed. give em the ...ball Cool

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sbrown wrote:
SoCalNiner wrote:

and this one...

agreed. give em the ...ball Cool

I like how Alex stepped into the pocket there Smile

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Until our QB's name is something other than Alex Smith, we won't see too much out of any one receiver, on a consistent basis, other than Vernon Davis. Now don't take that the wrong way, that's not me bashing Alex, its just me realizing that Harbs realizes that Alex limits his offense, so we don't go deep too often. But Crabtree, Manningham, Jenkins, LMJ, Hunter ... all those guys will thrive once Moss, Gore, and Alex are gone. I like Alex, but I know his limitations, and the restraints Harbs has on him.

Anyway, Alex and Crabs have good chemistry and we're starting to see it more. I'd like to see a few more 100 yard games out of him. We all know he can ball, its just up to the gameplan and Alex to make it happen.

Cool

candyman93 wrote:
San Francisco is going to put an unmerciful beat down on everyone they play next year.
neezy007

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crabtree, the player I formally hated more than anyone on the team but I secretly had a huge man crush on, is a beast. Him and Mannigham are really good in our offense.

Crabs+ Manningham+ Davis= beastly.

Alex, PLEASE, don't be such a chicken and feed those guys.
big9erfan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FG21_PW52 wrote:
Until our QB's name is something other than Alex Smith, we won't see too much out of any one receiver, on a consistent basis, other than Vernon Davis. Now don't take that the wrong way, that's not me bashing Alex, its just me realizing that Harbs realizes that Alex limits his offense, so we don't go deep too often. But Crabtree, Manningham, Jenkins, LMJ, Hunter ... all those guys will thrive once Moss, Gore, and Alex are gone. I like Alex, but I know his limitations, and the restraints Harbs has on him.

Anyway, Alex and Crabs have good chemistry and we're starting to see it more. I'd like to see a few more 100 yard games out of him. We all know he can ball, its just up to the gameplan and Alex to make it happen.

Cool

or ... Harbs prefers to run this type of offense.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big9erfan wrote:
FG21_PW52 wrote:

Cool

because he knows Alex's limits. Don't kid yourself into thinking its something other than because if we had an "elite" QB I strongly believe Harbs would call about 35-40 passing plays a game.

candyman93 wrote:
San Francisco is going to put an unmerciful beat down on everyone they play next year.
rudyZ

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FG21_PW52 wrote:
big9erfan wrote:
FG21_PW52 wrote:

Cool

because he knows Alex's limits. Don't kid yourself into thinking its something other than because if we had an "elite" QB I strongly believe Harbs would call about 35-40 passing plays a game.

Have you ever considered perhaps Manning chose Denver over us BECAUSE Harbaugh told him he wouldn't be throwing 35-40 times a game? Harbaugh has played the same kind of ball everywhere he's been, both as a player and a coach. Our offense reflects Harbaugh's desires more than it reflects Alex's limitations. It just so happens that Alex's game suits Harbaugh's gameplan better than Singletary's, or Martz's or Jim Hostler's.

Back to Manning... really, think about it: why would he choose Denver over us? Better OL? No. Better receivers? No. Better running backs? No. Better defense? No. Better head coach? No. Better weather? No. Opportunity to run an offense his way? Yes. There. That's the reason he picked Denver. Because Harbaugh wouldn't offer him the chance to run his offense.

RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
FG21_PW52

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rudyZ wrote:
FG21_PW52 wrote:
big9erfan wrote:
FG21_PW52 wrote:

Cool

Have you ever considered perhaps Manning chose Denver over us BECAUSE Harbaugh told him he wouldn't be throwing 35-40 times a game? Harbaugh has played the same kind of ball everywhere he's been, both as a player and a coach. Our offense reflects Harbaugh's desires more than it reflects Alex's limitations. It just so happens that Alex's game suits Harbaugh's gameplan better than Singletary's, or Martz's or Jim Hostler's.

Back to Manning... really, think about it: why would he choose Denver over us? Better OL? No. Better receivers? No. Better running backs? No. Better defense? No. Better head coach? No. Better weather? No. Opportunity to run an offense his way? Yes. There. That's the reason he picked Denver. Because Harbaugh wouldn't offer him the chance to run his offense.

Yeah, if I was Peyton and I could choose either SF or Denver, I think I would take the job where I would basically run the offense over the job where I might be lucky to have 20 dropbacks a game. But Peyton knew that which still makes me wonder why we even flirted with him...

candyman93 wrote:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: