Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 9 GDT - Giants Vs Steelers - Steel Curtain gets torn
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlaqOptic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good game guys. Hopefully we don't see you guys in the Super Bowl because I still feel you're the better team.

JerseysFinest27 wrote:
10. Antonio Brown

Cruz wasnt even an HM
1BackInBlackFan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a crazy game. Best of luck to your Giants the rest of the way. Maybe there will be a rematch in February.

Good talking to those of you who showed up on the Steelers board. Thoughts and prayers to you fans who are affected by Sandy.

Many thanks to UniversalAuthor on the #87 Sid's sig!
GmenSeattle

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that Eli has looked bad for 3 weeks now and I have no idea why. Also note that all of the pressure at the end was coming from the right side...

Good luck to you guys also. Sucks it couldn't be a better game on our point, but you guys were the better team today.

^Stone85 on the sig^
Xfaxtor

Again, who cares about yards given up on defense? Yards per play and total yards means nada if you dont score or turn the ball over. We set the offense up with a few big stops early, scored on defense and picked off Ben giving us great field position. We even had a stand when they returned it to inside the 20 on specials. The D did more then its job. You cannot expect to win a game in this days NFL by scoring 13 points on offense, you just cant. Game ball goes to our offense, they were just awful today and Eli were among the lead culprits. 10/24 for 125 yards and a pick. Wow, just wow. And yeah the WRs didnt exactly help him out either..
pghinsomniac

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, what a game. I'm still not so sure we're the better team, though. I don't want any piece of the G-men in the playoffs if it were to go that far.
Shockey1979

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:
I agree that Eli has looked bad for 3 weeks now and I have no idea why. Also note that all of the pressure at the end was coming from the right side...

Noted. My hatred for Diehl is at an all time high. How funny when he comes back to the lineup the run game stalls and Eli takes a beating. Give the Steelers credit, they went right after him and he stunk as usual. He's backup material now. Locklear is the future.

"Sundown, you better take care... if I find you been creepin' round my back stairs"
Save The Hero

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shockey1979 wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:

Noted. My hatred for Diehl is at an all time high. How funny when he comes back to the lineup the run game stalls and Eli takes a beating. Give the Steelers credit, they went right after him and he stunk as usual. He's backup material now. Locklear is the future.

Locklear sucks too, but Diehls amount of suckitude is at an all time high.

^Stone85 on the sig^
Xfaxtor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlaqOptic wrote:
Good game guys. Hopefully we don't see you guys in the Super Bowl because I still feel you're the better team.

Well it would only be fitting we met soon, seeing we have won 4 out of the last 7 Laughing
Xfaxtor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least Locklear is aiight. And not terrible like double D...
Gmen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paging Hakeem Nicks... paging Hakeem Nicks...

"Has courage and poise. In my opinion, most of all, he has that quality you can't define. Call it magic."

- Ernie Accorsi scouting report of Eli
GmenSeattle

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Randle and hosley were bad. Randle ran the wrong route a couple of times and hosley has been documented already. Eli also had some just horrible throws. I wonder if nicks is fully healthy and thus Cruz is the only option.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:
Randle and hosley were bad. Randle ran the wrong route a couple of times and hosley has been documented already. Eli also had some just horrible throws. I wonder if nicks is fully healthy and thus Cruz is the only option.

Alot of people were bad today. Jpp, Tuck, Weatherford and Osi and are the only ones that stand out to me as having a good game. Hard to give anyone on the offense or special teams any love.

"Sundown, you better take care... if I find you been creepin' round my back stairs"
stevesmith12

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:
They could do with simplifying the game for Randle...he can play but when you see him running wrong routes, it looks like the playbook has got him like it used to get Manningham.

Hixon, Barden, Randle can all make plays...we just need to figure out how to get them going in games like this where Cruz and Nicks cant quite break the game open for us.
GmenSeattle

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shockey1979 wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:

Alot of people were bad today. Jpp, Tuck, Weatherford and Osi and are the only ones that stand out to me as having a good game. Hard to give anyone on the offense or special teams any love.

Steelers special teams is why they won that game. Period. Our defense played very well even though they could've played even better (mainly the DB's). Our offense was still misfiring and I have no idea why on our last drive we threw 3 passes...

Also wonder how much impact Sandy had on the team. Heard most of the team didn't have power for at least a couple days and couldn't watch film. That'd just be making excuses though.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11

Jump to: