Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Titans 3-6 @ Dolphins 4-4 GDT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  

More yards on Sunday?
Reggie Bush
16%
 16%  [ 3 ]
Chris Johnson
83%
 83%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 18

-Munch-

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:35 pm    Post subject: Titans 3-6 @ Dolphins 4-4 GDT Reply with quote

Nobody made one yet and it's Saturday? Come on this is the start of our 7 game winning streak behind Locker. Here's to a win in Miami!

Titans 3-6

@

Dolphins 4-4

ThatTitansFan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're going to win.
Book it.
KBritt makes his comeback tomorrow. With Locker chucking it deep, Britt goes over 100 yard and 2 touchdowns.
CJ gets 1 TD, averages over 4 a carry, but falls short of 100 yards. They're going to be key-ing on the run all day and make sure someone always is there to keep CJ from taking it to the house.

Or we're going to lose, because we continue to be out sync, draw stupid penalties, and fumble it like wild. Locker gets picked off twice, once on a tipped pass and once on a "WR ran the wrong route" play. Stewart holds twice and makes a stupid unsportsmanlike conduct play. Cook shows no determination. Cameron Wake flys deep into the backfield so often and CJ begins to panic and run sideways, leading to multiple 5+ yard losses. The defense seems to have no clue what's going on in the first quarter, plays good the second and third, and then collapses and give up 3 scores in the 4th.

Basically it seems one or the other. I'm leaning towards A, because I really think Locker is going to tear it up and open up the offense.
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no evidence on how where gonna win but we will. Usually after blow outs historically the Titans have responded so i expect a win a big win

Sig by daboyle250

TITANIA FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS

Ropati Pitoitua: 12 Tackles 11 Assist 2 Sack
titans0021

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crazy amount of confidence in the Dolphins forum. With our point differential, I get it, I guess I still just can't accept that we are that bad. I'll say it's within one score either way and will just have to hope that Locker is the difference.
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we have 1 career win in Miami if i remember correctly it came in 04 with McNair other than that the Titans have never ever played well in Miami so they have reasons to be confident. But hopefullly CJ keeps on rolling and Locker can hit a few deep passes on a suspect secondary i just think we'll win

Sig by daboyle250

Last edited by Titans fan 617 on Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
prozac77

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WE'RE GONNA WIN! AND ITS GOING TO BE AWESOME!

Jake will throw 3 TD's with 1 pick, CJ will go over 100 yards rushing, Ayers gets another sack, and we won't turn the ball over 5 f'n times. Therefore, VICTORY!

Titans.

31-30.
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We should win again usually after a beating the Titans have responded then again since im in the looney bin and cant help but not live in 02 an 03 those where the McNair days

Sig by daboyle250

cddolphin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like both our fanbases are confident.
RuskieTitan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Between school and life, I've given up caring to go out of my way to watch the Titans. Not worth getting more disappointed. Missed the Bears game and turned out to be the right decision. Might catch a bit of this game, but if not, won't kill me. The day the Titans show they have a fight in them and care about the damn game, is the day I'll show my loyalty as a fan. Tired of rooting for them, yet getting heartbreak and embarrassment week after week.

Don't get me wrong, they're still my team and I love them, but at this point I feel like we are better off putting in our youth, seeing what we have, and set up for a good draft. Granted, my hope is that we fire our coaching staff, so those guys will obviously still be fighting for a job, but IMO I feel like this season is lost.

^^ryknowssd^^
Supporter of the Death Penalty in CFB
FF Hunger Games I Winner

titans0021 wrote:
Official Order
1.Michael Griffin

#JDI
justing101

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We will find a way to loose.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RuskieTitan wrote:
Between school and life, I've given up caring to go out of my way to watch the Titans. Not worth getting more disappointed. Missed the Bears game and turned out to be the right decision. Might catch a bit of this game, but if not, won't kill me. The day the Titans show they have a fight in them and care about the damn game, is the day I'll show my loyalty as a fan. Tired of rooting for them, yet getting heartbreak and embarrassment week after week.

Don't get me wrong, they're still my team and I love them, but at this point I feel like we are better off putting in our youth, seeing what we have, and set up for a good draft. Granted, my hope is that we fire our coaching staff, so those guys will obviously still be fighting for a job, but IMO I feel like this season is lost.

Allow me to redirect you:

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=500475

I'll go ahead and pull a few things for you:

Quote:
What kind of team would the Titans be, if they all logged on here and read your posts. How do you think they'd feel, seeing their own "fans" proclaiming their teams destruction in the upcoming game?

Quote:
I say that we all, as a fanbase, need to take a long look in the mirror (some of you longer than others), and realize that for this team to have a shot at winning it all, both now and in this upcoming decades, we need to be a stronger, more supportive fanbase.

Quote:
How in the hell can we expect the Titans to turn things around and mount a playoff run, when we can't even support them on an online forum?

BostonZombie

"Love it or leave it: God bless America" -Ricky Stanzi

Adopt-A-Titan:
Matt Hasselbeck
Tommie Campbell
-Munch-

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're a different team with Jake that's the bottom line. Remember the Titans that played Detroit in week 3? That's what I think we're going to see today (those of us who watch it).
KingTitan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

-Munch- wrote:
We're a different team with Jake that's the bottom line. Remember the Titans that played Detroit in week 3? That's what I think we're going to see today (those of us who watch it).

I also remember the Jake lead team that played in San Diego. Not too pretty....
Jake isn't the savior...but he is an important piece that can right a lot of wrongs...
s_camp

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingTitan wrote:
-Munch- wrote:

I also remember the Jake lead team that played in San Diego. Not too pretty....
Jake isn't the savior...but he is an important piece that can right a lot of wrongs...

Especially coming back after being out so long there's no reason to expect him to show up and transform the team. He can't fix the safety play, make McCourty catch an interception, cause the DTs to actually do their jobs, etc. If those things happen, it'll be because those players decided to earn their paychecks for once.
s_camp

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpaceAgePimp wrote:
RuskieTitan wrote:

Allow me to redirect you:

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=500475

I'll go ahead and pull a few things for you:

Quote:
What kind of team would the Titans be, if they all logged on here and read your posts. How do you think they'd feel, seeing their own "fans" proclaiming their teams destruction in the upcoming game?

Quote:
I say that we all, as a fanbase, need to take a long look in the mirror (some of you longer than others), and realize that for this team to have a shot at winning it all, both now and in this upcoming decades, we need to be a stronger, more supportive fanbase.

Quote:
How in the hell can we expect the Titans to turn things around and mount a playoff run, when we can't even support them on an online forum?

Ah yes, the thread where Ruskie declared himself a modern day Benedict Arnold.

Hey Ruskie, if I distanced myself from the Titans, as you said, what are you doing now? Moving to a foreign country?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38  Next
Page 1 of 38

Jump to: