Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

No Jake Locker until after the bye week.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Titansfan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:56 am    Post subject: No Jake Locker until after the bye week. Reply with quote

I'm on my phone and can't be bothered to put the link up but just read on nfl.com that Locker is very unlikely to be back until after the bye week. Bit gutted to be honest. Just wondering why munch would say there was no structural damage but it has taken this long to repair...... Looks like being a very long day against that bears defence.

Props to JammerHammer on the awesome sig!
KingTitan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah. Munchak mentioned that in a press conference.

A fracture in his non-throwing shoulder. I don't know if that can be fixed with rest..
lamont

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know why they didn't shut him down when it happened? This is just delaying him getting back for next year if he is hurt again. Locker is a physcial QB, he has been his entire career. He is going to take another hit on that shoulder if he comes back this year. I just hope he has learned to read the uncovered blitzing DB, because he has gotten blown up twice in 2 seasons. Once last year against this Saints and once this year against Texans. Peppers, Idonije and Melton must be licking their chops for Sunday when they can pin their ears back going after a stationary Hass. Rolling Eyes

**The #1 reason the Titans are my favorite team is #9. -- R.I.P Steve "Air" McNair**
Shout out to NS922 on da sig
KingTitan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lamont wrote:
I don't know why they didn't shut him down when it happened? This is just delaying him getting back for next year if he is hurt again. Locker is a physcial QB, he has been his entire career. He is going to take another hit on that shoulder if he comes back this year. I just hope he has learned to read the uncovered blitzing DB, because he has gotten blown up twice in 2 seasons. Once last year against this Saints and once this year against Texans. Peppers, Idonije and Melton must be licking their chops for Sunday when they can pin their ears back going after a stationary Hass. Rolling Eyes

Hass will just check it down quickly..lol

But no, really...Hass will just get the ball out quicker and lead to frustrating game to watch...
Against a cover 2 a TE would be a good weapon.. "Calling Mr. Cook & Palmer...your services are needed!"
Titans_31

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats good i dont want a hurt locker playing this defense hopefully roos can line up against peppers but otto did look really good against freeney so i guess it could be worse
Titanium

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At this point I just hope they do what is absolutely best in order for him to be 100% healthy for next year.
TitanLegend

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadly, I called it:

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=502577&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=11

Well..here's hoping Hass can keep his level of play to where it's at now and we see improvement from the team as a whole.
prozac77

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mad Im getting so anxious! I wanna see him play again! He has his best game as a pro against the Lions and then the next game he gets injured on the first drive.
Talk about a cliffhanger...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: