Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Cowboys had there Triplets. Do we have ours?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do weh have our triplets
Yes.
45%
 45%  [ 5 ]
No.
54%
 54%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 11

candyman93

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:28 pm    Post subject: Re: hmmm Reply with quote

Mastercheddaar wrote:
Your not drinking again are you? Way too early to tell. Gordon is an awesome #2. Trich is a stud. But saying Weeden is Aikman?

that is all

Mastercheddaar

Why is Gordon a #2?
hornbybrown

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brownie man wrote:
Weeded physically is just as good as a Drew Brees, Tom Brady, or Peyton Manning. I think he could easily be a top 10 QB he'll be a better player then Tony Romo.

Richardson if he learns how to hit the hole hard could be the best back in the game

Gordon to me is the next Terrell Owens physically nothing will hold him back from becoming a top 5 receiver in this league.

I think 3 years from now that will be a as good a QB, RB, WR combination as there is in the game.

If i could like this post i would.

Adopt a Brown 2014
Miles Austin 16 Recs 169 Yds 2 TD's
Pierre Desir
NateDawg

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those are three hall of famers. Who was the last Brown to make the hall of fame? Ozzie Newsome?

All three of them have shown potential, but all three are also unproven. I think Richardson could be a top of the line back in this league. Who knows though ... hopefully he continues to develop, stay healthy, and not get run into the ground. Weeden has shown a big time arm and some potential. He needs to be consistent with his decision making and continue to progress in reading defenses. And, Gordon has all the potential in the world. He could be a big time target. For every guy with his talent who develops though, there is a guy like Antonio Bryant, who never gets better. I hope that Gordon develops, because he could be a top caliber wide-out. I doubt we have three hall of famers. I'd be happy with just one. I'm not going to expect a repeat of the 1974 Pittsburgh Steelers draft here.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

20 years from now there will be a great QB in the league and everyone will agree he is better than Montana, Brady, Manning, Unitas and Marino.

But they will all agree he isn't as good as Brandon Weeden. Wink

I'll be back in 20 years with my "I told you so"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: