Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Gameballs
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kiwibrown

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:22 pm    Post subject: Gameballs Reply with quote

Gameballs go to Trent Richardson, made big plays in different ways, all round cleveland Browns hero.

Branden Weeden, I thought he had a good bad game, there wasn't much mojo to our offense, not much rythm but in that I thought Weeden did well, didn't hold the ball to long or throw it to San Deigo.

the defense, along with Meachem did a good job, held San Deigo to only two scores.

badballs.

josh Cribbs, pick up those punts and get even a couple of yards, those were really bad.

also hodges made it hard on us with those short punts.
cattleman78

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Gameballs Reply with quote

Kiwibrown wrote:
Gameballs go to Trent Richardson, made big plays in different ways, all round cleveland Browns hero.

Branden Weeden, I thought he had a good bad game, there wasn't much mojo to our offense, not much rythm but in that I thought Weeden did well, didn't hold the ball to long or throw it to San Deigo.

the defense, along with Meachem did a good job, held San Deigo to only two scores.

badballs.

josh Cribbs, pick up those punts and get even a couple of yards, those were really bad.

I'd add our pass defense played pretty well with a special nod to Buster Skrine for his game ending big play.

Adopted Brown Tashaun Gipson safety
vs. g.bay 7 tackles,2 asst. tackles and 1 pass defended
Kiwibrown

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Gameballs Reply with quote

cattleman78 wrote:
Kiwibrown wrote:

badballs.

I'd add our pass defense played pretty well with a special nod to Buster Skrine for his game ending big play.

Yeah for sure, I thought that haden must of had a great game, becuse I didn't notice him at all.
bulldog

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Game balls-

Offensive line

Trent Richardson

T.J. Ward

Goats-

WR's

Front seven

Pittsburgh's throw backs

SD was going to run the ball, and we knew it. A we couldn't stop it. Pass defense was a result of them being able to run the ball and Rivers sucking. Weeden did well, not great. Didn't make mistakes. WR's and other continue to drop passes. Albeit, not great conditions, but the easy ones were dropped. Whats with all the batted passes???
ditchdigger

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bulldog wrote:
Pittsburgh's throw backs

Biggest goat of the day.

Lookin' like the Western State Penitentiary Yellow Jackets.
Drew_Carey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ditchdigger wrote:
bulldog wrote:
Pittsburgh's throw backs

Biggest goat of the day.

Lookin' like the Western State Penitentiary Yellow Jackets.

Ugliest uniforms I have ever seen I think.... And that includes other sports.
Ether

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't mind that Cribbs didn't pick up those punts, didn't need him to butter fingers them in the rain and actually cost us the game.
buno67

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ether wrote:
I don't mind that Cribbs didn't pick up those punts, didn't need him to butter fingers them in the rain and actually cost us the game.

he has played in DC and north east ohio. those are areas that are known to have some bad weather. He should be able to catch a ball in the rain. He has to make those catches on those punts.
fatpig

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ether wrote:

i'm sure Cribbs was thinking the same. imo when in doubt just let it fall. Chargers almost coughed one up at the end of the game.
fatpig

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weeden deserves a game ball for not having any turnovers, and for creating a few good plays when rolling out of the pocket. the one in particular on 3rd down to cameron was a beauty.
Ether

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buno67 wrote:
Ether wrote:

he has played in DC and north east ohio. those are areas that are known to have some bad weather. He should be able to catch a ball in the rain. He has to make those catches on those punts.

He doesn't have to, we still won
Thomas5737

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ether wrote:
buno67 wrote:
Ether wrote:

He doesn't have to, we still won

I think he was hoping they would get into the end zone. If he fair caught them they would have been around the 7-12 yard line. Not sure he could have got to all of them to fair catch, in which case don't try to pick it up with the conditions.

I know some of you are against Cribbs remaining a Brown after this season, or sooner. Remember, we aren't going to put anyone back there that will make better decisions on a regular basis, or have the same level of ball security. We are looking at Benjamin, who reminds me of Northcutt on returns. He has the ability to make big plays, but if he gets blown up he isn't as likely as Cribbs to hold onto the ball. He also doesn't have the best hands to begin with, at least not yet.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fatpig wrote:
Weeden deserves a game ball for not having any turnovers, and for creating a few good plays when rolling out of the pocket. the one in particular on 3rd down to cameron was a beauty.

He is getting smarter and not making the mistakes he did week 1

The Man, The Myth, The Legend El Ramster
bulldog

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fatpig wrote:

No he doesn't He missed a wide open Watson for what would have been a TD.

He's made great progression, but he has to hit that pass. For that reason, he doesn't get a game ball.
candyman93

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bulldog wrote:
fatpig wrote:

No he doesn't He missed a wide open Watson for what would have been a TD.

He's made great progression, but he has to hit that pass. For that reason, he doesn't get a game ball.

If that was Marecic I think that's a catch.

Still, know who the slow players are Laughing

The Man, The Myth, The Legend El Ramster

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: