Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT: vs Arizona Cardinals (Battle for Daryn Colledge)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 45, 46, 47  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

?
Justis is an idiot
29%
 29%  [ 17 ]
Cobb=GOAT
22%
 22%  [ 13 ]
CUT CROSBY!
17%
 17%  [ 10 ]
green sux
7%
 7%  [ 4 ]
>>>>>zone defense
22%
 22%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 57

MathMan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aren't they playing to get a week's vacation if they win.

Expect Pack to win big 28-17

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

incognito_man wrote:
Arizona coming off a monday night divisional game against SF and traveling across the country?

THIS should be very, very healthy win for us.

Good point.
Pack4life7

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, today we probably played the least talented team in the league and it was hardly a comfortable win. Not sure where this easy game talk is coming from.

I see this game as pretty much exactly the same as the Sea and Stl Game. Bad QBs, great Defenses. We need to run to keep them honest and Aaron needs to be on.

Don't think I've ever been this excited for a bye week in my life. We need to heal up.

Waldo wrote:

Enter Waldo

Same Old Jay
GoPackGo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arizona has a very active defense and will be one of the better units we see this year. They have a top 10 unit across the board except for rush defense, but we can't run, so we aren't going to be exploiting that weakness. Only allowed 16 PPG and they bottled up a team like New England, but then lose to dreadful teams like the Bills and somehow the Vikings.

But they have the best WR we'll see all year in Fitz. Their QB situation is terrible, but we've made worse players look good. Pass rush is going to be all over Rodgers if we don't commit to a run/quick pass attack. How stubborn will MM be this week? Will he start with the quick hits or not adjust until Rodgers has been on the ground 5 times? Hope Nelson is a go.

With the clog that is the middle of the NFC, we need this game. We can't afford to lose a winnable one against a conference opponent at home because I think the playoff race is going to be jammed near the end. We still obviously have a shot at the division title with Chicago left, and they have Houston, @SF, and GB, so we could be gridlocked by the time that matchup happens.

I'm assuming the NFC will be Falcons, Giants, Bears/Packers, and 49ers as division winners. Then you have Arizona, Seattle, and other teams hovering around .500 for the wildcards.

tl;dr: We really need to win this damn game.

R-E-L-A-X
WIsportsfan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pack4life7 wrote:
Well, today we probably played the least talented team in the league and it was hardly a comfortable win. Not sure where this easy game talk is coming from.

I see this game as pretty much exactly the same as the Sea and Stl Game. Bad QBs, great Defenses. We need to run to keep them honest and Aaron needs to be on.

Don't think I've ever been this excited for a bye week in my life. We need to heal up.

Well they didn't look great on offense against Seattle, Rodgers tore the Rams secondary a new one. Hope we get a lot more of the Rams game Rodgers.
ramonesfan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:49 pm    Post subject: Re: GDT: vs Arizona Cardinals (Battle for Daryn Colledge) Reply with quote

Arodsmightybelt wrote:
justo wrote:
Tarp game?

im worried about a tarp. But i also think Clay Matthews is going to plant John Skelton in the grass to the point he puts a hit out on Massie after the game
Just like he did with Bradford and Gabbert? Unless he gets some help from the opposite side I don't expect it.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ramonesfan wrote:
The offense needs Jordy back. If he's not back I think we lose this game. Jones and Cobb aren't number one receivers.

Amen! I had this bad feeling of foreboding before today's game. Luckily we were playing the Jags. We better pray Jordy and Kuhn are back next week on O and Perry and Worthy on D.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didnt the GDT used to have nice pictures and information about the game?
spilltray

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clay is getting tons of PRESSURE though. He's not getting the sack because QBs are so scared of him they are watching him as much as the coverage sometimes. That's a win. Even if they throw it away, and sometimes especially then. It's not like he's invisible, and that's part of the problem with the statline.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sandybaby716

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:

Exercising the demons.]

Because we don't want our demons to be out of shape.

Title Town USA

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

General_Bean wrote:
Didnt the GDT used to have nice pictures and information about the game?

Cutting back costs.

That, and Justis is a lazy bum.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't even want to make a prediction.

I hope this team realizes how important this upcoming game is. Chicago probably feels like they can take on the world right now and we need every one of these winnable games.

But wow, today was disappointing...Blaine Gabbert put up 300 yards on us.

BLAINE GABBERT
incognito_man

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

persiandud wrote:
I don't even want to make a prediction.

I hope this team realizes how important this upcoming game is. Chicago probably feels like they can take on the world right now and we need every one of these winnable games.

But wow, today was disappointing...Blaine Gabbert put up 300 yards on us.

BLAINE GABBERT

Blaine Gabbert attempted 49 passes.

BLAINE GABBERT!
MathMan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm actually going to predict 26-7.

Rodgers: 17/28 220 yards 2 TDs

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:53 am    Post subject: Re: GDT: vs Arizona Cardinals (Battle for Daryn Colledge) Reply with quote

ramonesfan wrote:
Arodsmightybelt wrote:
justo wrote:
Tarp game?

im worried about a tarp. But i also think Clay Matthews is going to plant John Skelton in the grass to the point he puts a hit out on Massie after the game
Just like he did with Bradford and Gabbert? Unless he gets some help from the opposite side I don't expect it.

Bradford has a habit of getting the ball out just before you get there. I mean, that Rams line is beat all to hell. The Gabbert thing is what it is. Monroe is a VERY good pass pro tackle when right.

None of this is the case this week. Zona might have the worst set of starting OT's in the history of the NFL and Skelton can't avoid them. I look for that to be a heavy lean in Green Bay's favor. Much bigger lean than I would give those boys on that Zona DL over Green Bay's OL and their a very tough group as well.

Could be a tough game. Getting healthy would sure help though. Fact is, I do give that Zona DL an edge over this Packers OL. They also have one hell of a KR/PR that can fip the field. That RB can be damn hard to find. And those DB's have a feel for the football. After dealing with all that, ya need to find a way to keep Fitz from taking over the game the way Wayne did.

I understand it's a short week, cross country trip for them. But I'm sure as hell looking for a fight. Tough, hands on football team right there!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 45, 46, 47  Next
Page 2 of 47

Jump to: