Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Non-Packers GameDay Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MNPackfan32

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WIsportsfan wrote:
"Whose better than Seattle?" - the winners of nine of their last ten and overall better record Green Bay Packers?
But Seattle beat us already this year so they are better.

Duff Man wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
Josh Sitton, Mike Daniels

Average at best
nfldraftguru1

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MNPackfan32 wrote:
WIsportsfan wrote:
"Whose better than Seattle?" - the winners of nine of their last ten and overall better record Green Bay Packers?

Self trolling is the best!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MNPackfan32 wrote:
WIsportsfan wrote:

Well played. Just needed the asterisk somewhere in there, preferably right after beat us.
Arodsmightybelt

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

9ers look like they just caught the injury bug. vernon davis lost to a concussion, Manningham looks like his ACL is done.
nfldraftguru1

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still scared of SEA, that team is white hot.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah seattle looks darn good right now, but they are a different team away, they can be had. if we got em in lambeau, we got the advantage, and you KNOW every Packer fan and their mom wants vengence. I welcome it with open arms
Atari-XXX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm hoping for Skins vs Hawks in the first round. RGIII vs Wilson. Should be fun to watch.
pack4to84

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Atari-XXX wrote:
I'm hoping for Skins vs Hawks in the first round. RGIII vs Wilson. Should be fun to watch.
and who ever wins that game gets the Rookie of the Year award.
GBPackers79

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what to make of anything anymore. The NFC playoffs are going to be a bloodbath.
I Am Rodgers

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GBPackers79 wrote:
I don't know what to make of anything anymore. The NFC playoffs are going to be a bloodbath.

Yup. Luckily it looks like we won't have to play round 1. One less battle for our guys.

stallyns wrote:
Good thing for talky-talk Harbaugh he has an outstanding citizen/player like Aldon Smith on his team and not a classless hooligan like Clay Matthews.
pack4to84

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like it would be the bears vs 49ers WC round. Winner of Cowboys/Skins play Hawks.
SDN40

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't want to take anything away from the Seahawks but:

They aren't the same team on the road
They caught the 49ers sleepwalking after the Patriot game
Seahawks last 6 games: Buffalo, Arizona, Chicago, Miami, NYJ, Minn and Detroit, not exactly a gauntlet.

I'll love our chances against Seattle at Lambeau if we can take their first bully punch.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just so we're all aware, Seattle can still nab the #2 seed. If SF and GB lose next week while Seattle wins, the Fail Mary call gives Seattle the tiebreaker, as well as the bye. This would be the absolute worst case scenario since this means that GB not only has to play an extra game in the WC round, probably against a divisional opponent, but it also means that if GB wins they would have to travel to CenturyLink Field. I absolutely want to avoid that place. I think the Pack would handle Seattle in Lambeau (though they are getting hot), but I want no part of that team if we are on the road, especially given what happened earlier in the year.

Even though this is a remote possibility, I will have an extremely vested interest in winning against Minnesota. Prior to realizing this I didn't really care that much about the outcome because I would be pretty confident in our ability to beat Minnesota at home (since they'd be the 6 seed) while also eliminating the Giants. But I don't even want there to be a possibility of Seattle having a bye and a home field advantage over us.

Not to mention it would make that awful call from week three infinitely worse.

Thrillhouse wrote:
Scarlett's my top babe. She's like, Aaron Rodgers' tier. If mortals were worthy of Aaron's affections, that is.
UpTheSeam85

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

packerfanman4 wrote:
Just so we're all aware, Seattle can still nab the #2 seed. If SF and GB lose next week while Seattle wins, the Fail Mary call gives Seattle the tiebreaker, as well as the bye. This would be the absolute worst case scenario since this means that GB not only has to play an extra game in the WC round, probably against a divisional opponent, but it also means that if GB wins they would have to travel to CenturyLink Field. I absolutely want to avoid that place. I think the Pack would handle Seattle in Lambeau (though they are getting hot), but I want no part of that team if we are on the road, especially given what happened earlier in the year.

Even though this is a remote possibility, I will have an extremely vested interest in winning against Minnesota. Prior to realizing this I didn't really care that much about the outcome because I would be pretty confident in our ability to beat Minnesota at home (since they'd be the 6 seed) while also eliminating the Giants. But I don't even want there to be a possibility of Seattle having a bye and a home field advantage over us.

With the division on the line, SF is NOT going to lose to Arizona.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UpTheSeam85 wrote:
packerfanman4 wrote:

With the division on the line, SF is NOT going to lose to Arizona.

I certainly hope not, and I certainly don't think they will. But crazier things have happened and San Fran has been a very inconsistent team.

Thrillhouse wrote:
Scarlett's my top babe. She's like, Aaron Rodgers' tier. If mortals were worthy of Aaron's affections, that is.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 49, 50, 51  Next
Page 35 of 51

Jump to: