Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Non-Packers GameDay Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ketchup

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GBPackers79 wrote:
I don't have much of a desire to watch the Giants play. I wouldn't even find satisfaction in them losing anymore.
Can't say i find a certain satisfaction with them losing. I don't hate them as a rival like i do with the Bears or Vikings but i'll never be routing for them either. Only reason why i stayed in tonight to watch this game was because of RGIII and the man crush i have on him.

Kempes on the custom sig!
incognito_man

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what a great weekend for Wisconsin football:

1] Packers win
2] Bears lose
3] Giants lose
4] 49ers lose
5] Badgers crush
6] Lions lose

Would have been a clean sweep had NO beat ATL
ramonesfan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So if the Seahawks corner's appeals are denied after this weekend, would they miss round one of the playoffs? Or would that last game carry over to next season.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ramonesfan wrote:
So if the Seahawks corner's appeals are denied after this weekend, would they miss round one of the playoffs? Or would that last game carry over to next season.
The suspension would carry into the playoffs if they made it. If not, it would carry over to next season.

Kempes on the custom sig!
justo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ketchup wrote:
ramonesfan wrote:
The suspension would carry into the playoffs if they made it. If not, it would carry over to next season.
That's not really an answer now is it? Wink
Pugger

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arodsmightybelt wrote:
I think it could work, it is working right now. Dont get me wrong....RGIII is taking his shots, but its proving very effective. Now i know we would be nervous as hell watching Rodgers take some of these hits, but I reckon Redskins fans feel the same when RGIII gets hit. Rodgers is a tough SOB, he's no Jay Cutler. he can take a few shots.

With Rodgers' concussion history I don't want him to take any more hits than absolutely necessary. If I were a 'Skins fan I wouldn't be too thrilled to see RG3 get hit like this either.

I enjoyed watching NYG lose. I have no desire to see that group again any time soon.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pugger wrote:
Arodsmightybelt wrote:
I think it could work, it is working right now. Dont get me wrong....RGIII is taking his shots, but its proving very effective. Now i know we would be nervous as hell watching Rodgers take some of these hits, but I reckon Redskins fans feel the same when RGIII gets hit. Rodgers is a tough SOB, he's no Jay Cutler. he can take a few shots.

With Rodgers' concussion history I don't want him to take any more hits than absolutely necessary. If I were a 'Skins fan I wouldn't be too thrilled to see RG3 get hit like this either.

I enjoyed watching NYG lose. I have no desire to see that group again any time soon.

I would like our odds this time around a good bit more if the line gets some unit reps in. That was the first game with that OL on the field and the G-Men are VERY savvy on the DL. Not saying we would not lose a few of those 1 on 1's. Just doubt it would be jail break the second time around. You can expose that backend if you have any time to do so. Looks like Finley is starting to come around again also, and that along with Jennings in the slot will make playing that deep safety slip a hard thing to pull off.

I'll say this. I would MUCH rather see the G-Men again than the 49ers. NY beat us, the 9ers beat us up! My faith in that NY matchup would come down to how many reps this OL gets as a unit before we play them. If they are going to move Lang back to LG, FINE, but pick something and go with it.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

palmy50 wrote:
Pugger wrote:
Arodsmightybelt wrote:

I would like our odds this time around a good bit more if the line gets some unit reps in. That was the first game with that OL on the field and the G-Men are VERY savvy on the DL. Not saying we would not lose a few of those 1 on 1's. Just doubt it would be jail break the second time around. You can expose that backend if you have any time to do so. Looks like Finley is starting to come around again also, and that along with Jennings in the slot will make playing that deep safety slip a hard thing to pull off.

I'll say this. I would MUCH rather see the G-Men again than the 49ers. NY beat us, the 9ers beat us up! My faith in that NY matchup would come down to how many reps this OL gets as a unit before we play them. If they are going to move Lang back to LG, FINE, but pick something and go with it.

How do you beat San Francisco as a finesse team? Dumb question, maybe, but I can't seem to figure out how we could. That team doesn't match up well for us.
ramonesfan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CentralFC wrote:
palmy50 wrote:
Pugger wrote:
Arodsmightybelt wrote:

How do you beat San Francisco as a finesse team? Dumb question, maybe, but I can't seem to figure out how we could. That team doesn't match up well for us.
I don't want to play SF again, but if we do I think we fare better. Their defense doesn't look nearly the same as it did last season or early this season. Plus if I remember right we started Jarrett Bush as our number 2 corner. With the emergence of Davon House and Casey Heyward our pass D is much different then it was. Add in a more polished run game and I think we could be all right. Although we need to get healthy.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polished run game...Niners run defense.

Nope.
GoPackGo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huge losses for NYG and SF this weekend. If Packers win out they have a real shot at the #2 seed.

SF has games @NE and @SEA left. If they lose those 2, they finish the season 10-5-1.

GB wins out they finish 12-4.

So seeding could be..

#1 ATL - 14-2
#2 GB - 12-4
#3 SF - 10-5-1
#4 NYG - 10-6
#5 SEA- 10-6
#6 CHI - 10-6

#6 CHI @ #3 SF = CHI
#5 SEA @ #4 NYG = SEA

Upset weekend.

Divisional Round

#6 CHI @ #1 ATL = ATL
#5 SEA @ #2 GB = GB

NFC Title

#2 GB @ #1 ATL = GB. Falcons rocked again in playoffs.

PROFIT

???

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Ruhmones.
Hayward. That is all
Interceptions: 6
Forced Fumbles: 1
DROY candidate. Jersey acquired.
MNPackfan32

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CentralFC wrote:
It's not a dumb question. I would say, offensively we have to commit to the run, passing wise, gotta nickel and dime them to death for the most part. They will give you the underneath stuff, gotta take that and let the WR's do work. Using Cobb was a huge success against them. Defensively, stopping the run is first and far most the #1 priority, if it's Smith at QB we have to stop him from nickel and diming us and make him take chances down the field. Kaepernick, you gotta hit him when they run option football always hit him. On passing downs, try to confuse him and create turnovers.

Duff Man wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
Josh Sitton, Mike Daniels

Average at best
ChaRisMa

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

incognito_man wrote:
what a great weekend for Wisconsin football:

1] Packers win
2] Bears lose
3] Giants lose
4] 49ers lose
5] Badgers crush
6] Lions lose

Would have been a clean sweep had NO beat ATL

I'd rather play Atlanta than New Orleans.
Title Town USA

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come playoff time, I'd rather play on the road in warm weather or in a dome, sadly.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 49, 50, 51  Next
Page 17 of 51

Jump to: