Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Non-Packers GameDay Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WIsportsfan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd sacrifice a goat to the football gods if it meant we could get a shot at Seattle, at Lambeau come playoff time. Curb stomping them and ending their season in the process would be beautiful.
ramonesfan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best part about today is, even if we lose, we are still a game ahead of the rest of the wild card pack. Worst part is the Bears won. They still have to play us though Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ramonesfan wrote:
svp wrote:
Does Cutler throw to anyone besides #15?
Yes, but usually they wear a different color.

ahhhh......its an interception joke, i get it even though it went over everyone else's head Wink

Colin Kaepernick is a good quarterback in other news.....
ramonesfan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arodsmightybelt wrote:

I'm not seeing anything special about this performance, especially against a terrible Saints D.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ramonesfan wrote:
Arodsmightybelt wrote:

I'm not seeing anything special about this performance, especially against a terrible Saints D.

Harbaugh QBs will always be efficient. He's such a great coach. Might be the best in the NFL. Kaepernick is what most future NFL QBs will look like. Bigger than the average QB right now, more mobile, efficient.
ramonesfan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

justo wrote:
ramonesfan wrote:
Arodsmightybelt wrote:

Harbaugh QBs will always be efficient. He's such a great coach. Might be the best in the NFL. Kaepernick is what most future NFL QBs will look like. Bigger than the average QB right now, more mobile, efficient.
Agreed, but besides the mobility and a couple of nice throws I don't see anything that separates him from a Ponder or Russel Wilson at this point. After listening to Gruden last week you'd think the guy was the second coming of Christ, not the game manager I'm seeing this week.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ramonesfan wrote:
justo wrote:
ramonesfan wrote:
Arodsmightybelt wrote:

Agreed, but besides the mobility and a couple of nice throws I don't see anything that separates him from a Ponder or Russel Wilson at this point. After listening to Gruden last week you'd think the guy was the second coming of Christ, not the game manager I'm seeing this week.
He has a MUCH bigger arm than Ponder and has better wheels too. Better size and a little bigger arm than Wilson. He has more upside than both but was raw coming out last year.

Duff Man wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
Josh Sitton, Mike Daniels

Average at best
ramonesfan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MNPackfan32 wrote:
ramonesfan wrote:
justo wrote:
ramonesfan wrote:
Arodsmightybelt wrote:

He has a MUCH bigger arm than Ponder and has better wheels too. Better size and a little bigger arm than Wilson. He has more upside than both but was raw coming out last year.
I would say that both Ponder and Wilson right now offer the more consistent play and once teams see a bit more film on Kaepernick they will game plan for it. I'm holding off praising him until I see him do what he did last week on a more consistent basis.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ramonesfan wrote:
justo wrote:
ramonesfan wrote:
Arodsmightybelt wrote:

John Gruden loves everybody and is the king of hyperbole. I remember hearing him go on a half hour rant about how "this guy has all the tools to be a first ballot hall of famer" after seeing a vendor in the stands throw some peanuts to a customer.

TytybearsFan21 wrote:
Justo knows nothing about sportz

justo wrote:
I would be a terrible coach/anything.
justo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ramonesfan wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
ramonesfan wrote:
justo wrote:
ramonesfan wrote:
Arodsmightybelt wrote:

I would say that both Ponder and Wilson right now offer the more consistent play and once teams see a bit more film on Kaepernick they will game plan for it. I'm holding off praising him until I see him do what he did last week on a more consistent basis.
I wouldn't say Wilson was behind Kaepernick coming out. Only thing keeping him behind was height, not talent. I see you on the Ponder point though.
MNPackfan32

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ramonesfan wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
ramonesfan wrote:
justo wrote:
ramonesfan wrote:
Arodsmightybelt wrote:

Have you seen Wilson or Ponder? Wilson has done close to nothing on the road and is basically a game manager. Ponder has been consistently inconsistent. Up one game down the next and a lot more downs than ups. I am not calling Kaeps a top QB, but I like him a lot better than Ponder and Wilson.

Duff Man wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
Josh Sitton, Mike Daniels

Average at best
ramonesfan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MNPackfan32 wrote:
ramonesfan wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
ramonesfan wrote:
justo wrote:
ramonesfan wrote:
Arodsmightybelt wrote:

Have you seen Wilson or Ponder? Wilson has done close to nothing on the road and is basically a game manager. Ponder has been consistently inconsistent. Up one game down the next and a lot more downs than ups. I am not calling Kaeps a top QB, but I like him a lot better than Ponder and Wilson.
I've seen Wilson and Ponder, and from what I've seen Kaepernick do today, I don't see anything different than what Wilson and Ponder did, and they played much better defenses and in Ponder's case, without his best (only) target. I agree that Kaepernick has the better upside, but right now I wouldn't want him over the other two

Good lord, I can't believe I'm defending Ponder....

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seattle CBs Richard Sherman and Brandon Browner facing 4-game suspensions for violating performance enhancing drug policy.

Whoa.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Title Town USA wrote:

Seattle CBs Richard Sherman and Brandon Browner facing 4-game suspensions for violating performance enhancing drug policy.

Whoa.

Talk is cheap. Absolutely hilarious given their comments about Brady (who is shredding the league) and their crap win over the Packers. Get out of here with that Sherman being the best in the league crap.
ramonesfan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Title Town USA wrote:

Whoa.
There is nothing, outside of a Jim Schwartz firing, that could make me happier than that. Way to screw your team's season. Lol.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 49, 50, 51  Next
Page 13 of 51

Jump to: