Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

R&Ps Mid-Season Mock

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:38 pm    Post subject: R&Ps Mid-Season Mock Reply with quote

1st Round: Jonathon Hankins DT Ohio State

Quote:
Hankins is an elite DT Prospect. I've been watching him week after week and he's a force to be wreckoned with. Very stout in the run game and takes on double teams well. Has some nifty pass rush moves and bull rush. Miller has been solid for the Bucs next to McCoy, but adding a guy like Hankins will only help make this D-Line more disruptive.

2nd Round: Jordan Poyer CB Oregon State

Quote:
As CB being a huge need for the Bucs, I've been doing a lot of research on the CB position. Poyer has really been the 1 that stood out to me. Physical, aggressive, and makes plays on the ball. Excellent awareness and he's usually lined up every where on the field, so offenses have to be aware. Definately a guy Schiano would love to have.

3rd Round: Ezekiel Ansah DE/OLB BYU

Quote:
Ansah is a very interesting prospect. Raw as a pass rusher, but the upside and talent can be rewarding down the line. Right now, he's probably a 3rd round prospect whos raw with a lot of potential. I think it's a good position to take a flyer on him.

4th Round: Stedman Bailey WR West Virginia

5th Round: Jake Stoneburner TE Ohio State

6th Round: BW Webb CB William & Mary

7th Round: Mark Jackson T Glenville State

7th Round Via Chicago: Matt Steinkwitch C Penn State

bucsEST96

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After round one, puke, rather sign a vet DT. Someone who's done this before
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsEST96 wrote:
After round one, puke, rather sign a vet DT. Someone who's done this before

So, lets trade all picks for Vets? Ok Jon Gruden.

You continue to follow the plan and add talent through the draft and build your needs through FA.
indifference

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't seen much from Poyer but everything I've read is that the guy is having a great year. If he is as good as what I been reading, nothing wrong with taking him there. The first pick is rather interesting. I'm definitely not opposed to Hankins b/c he is really a dominant force. Upgrade over Roy Miller who has been playing great football. McCoy-Hankins-Miller rotation would be filthy. I'm really not too familiar with the rest of those guys besides Stedman Bailey. That's a great pick too there in the 4th.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: