Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Buccaneers CB Eric Wright suspended for 4-game by the NFL
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Billy Spikes


Joined: 12 Jul 2008
Posts: 41344
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:10 am    Post subject: Buccaneers CB Eric Wright suspended for 4-game by the NFL Reply with quote

Quote:
#Buccaneers CB Eric Wright is facing a 4-game suspension by the league.


http://twitter.com/NFL_RealUpdates/statuses/262586881416511488

Adderall related again.

***Update***
Official now.

Quote:
#Buccaneers CB Eric Wright has been suspended by the NFL for 4 games.


http://twitter.com/NFL_RealUpdates/statuses/273160003991502848
_________________
#JDI
Official Roster Cutdowns Thread
All Time Top Ten Safeties Ranking
Tom Brady Tribute


Last edited by Billy Spikes on Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BBando


Joined: 18 Feb 2011
Posts: 7577
Location: Tampa Bay
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh well he sucks.
_________________
Adopt-A-Buc Mason Foster

garbage
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SappDaddyDance


Joined: 06 Oct 2010
Posts: 550
Location: The Great State of Fist Pumpin and Hair Gel
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is going on with NFL corners and adderall? (Joe Haden Aqib and Now EWright).
There has to be some advantage to this drug for the position (although it has not helped Aqib or Wright stay in front of number 1 wide outs)
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DaRealdeal


Moderator
Joined: 14 Apr 2008
Posts: 9129
Location: Jamison. on the sig
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So we'll be going up against the Raiders next week without Talib and Wright? Nice...
_________________


Adopt-A-Buc Adrian Clayborn
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
youngbuc20


Joined: 15 Dec 2009
Posts: 1218
Location: Bradenton, FL
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaRealdeal wrote:
So we'll be going up against the Raiders next week without Talib and Wright? Nice...


All i know is it helps you chill out and focus
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
canadabuccaneer


Joined: 20 Jan 2010
Posts: 889
Location: Winnipeg, Canada
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any corners worth trying to trade for in the next couple of days? This is getting ridiculous
_________________


#EmbraceTheSuck
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
REDandPEWTER


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 8491
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

canadabuccaneer wrote:
Any corners worth trying to trade for in the next couple of days? This is getting ridiculous


Mike Jenkins has been available. I think we almost have to make a move. Biggers and McDonald as our starters?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bucsfan333


Joined: 15 Jun 2007
Posts: 29239
Location: the mitten
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Biggers hasn't been completely worthless this year. McDonald, though...
_________________

Adopt-a-Buc Lavonte David 10 Games | 115 Tackles (14 for loss) | 2 PDs | 2 FFs | 1 FR
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
REDandPEWTER


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 8491
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
Biggers hasn't been completely worthless this year. McDonald, though...


Obviously you didn't watch the Saints game.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bucsfan333


Joined: 15 Jun 2007
Posts: 29239
Location: the mitten
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
Biggers hasn't been completely worthless this year. McDonald, though...


Obviously you didn't watch the Saints game.

Nobody showed up for the Saints game.
_________________

Adopt-a-Buc Lavonte David 10 Games | 115 Tackles (14 for loss) | 2 PDs | 2 FFs | 1 FR
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
REDandPEWTER


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 8491
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
Biggers hasn't been completely worthless this year. McDonald, though...


Obviously you didn't watch the Saints game.

Nobody showed up for the Saints game.


Still, Biggers, the entire make up, has not been very good. This suspension now makes him our #1 CB. I'm not even sure if he's a good Nickel CB.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bucsfan333


Joined: 15 Jun 2007
Posts: 29239
Location: the mitten
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
Biggers hasn't been completely worthless this year. McDonald, though...


Obviously you didn't watch the Saints game.

Nobody showed up for the Saints game.


Still, Biggers, the entire make up, has not been very good. This suspension now makes him our #1 CB. I'm not even sure if he's a good Nickel CB.

He's been playing as our number one CB off 'n on. He's better on the outside than he is in the slot.
_________________

Adopt-a-Buc Lavonte David 10 Games | 115 Tackles (14 for loss) | 2 PDs | 2 FFs | 1 FR
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
REDandPEWTER


Joined: 31 Aug 2011
Posts: 8491
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
Biggers hasn't been completely worthless this year. McDonald, though...


Obviously you didn't watch the Saints game.

Nobody showed up for the Saints game.


Still, Biggers, the entire make up, has not been very good. This suspension now makes him our #1 CB. I'm not even sure if he's a good Nickel CB.

He's been playing as our number one CB off 'n on. He's better on the outside than he is in the slot.


Remember this conversation when offenses light up our secondary.

On a brighter note: Atleast this gets Leonard Johnson more playing Time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bucsfan333


Joined: 15 Jun 2007
Posts: 29239
Location: the mitten
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
Biggers hasn't been completely worthless this year. McDonald, though...


Obviously you didn't watch the Saints game.

Nobody showed up for the Saints game.


Still, Biggers, the entire make up, has not been very good. This suspension now makes him our #1 CB. I'm not even sure if he's a good Nickel CB.

He's been playing as our number one CB off 'n on. He's better on the outside than he is in the slot.


Remember this conversation when offenses light up our secondary.

On a brighter note: Atleast this gets Leonard Johnson more playing Time.

We've been lit up all year. I'm not saying Biggers is even good, but he hasn't been completely worthless.
_________________

Adopt-a-Buc Lavonte David 10 Games | 115 Tackles (14 for loss) | 2 PDs | 2 FFs | 1 FR
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
tml_gogo


Joined: 01 Feb 2007
Posts: 13816
Location: Montréal
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wright is awful, even though we have nobody after him this is still addition by subtraction.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group