Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Dorin Dickerson

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jb_gobills

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:17 am    Post subject: Dorin Dickerson Reply with quote

Am I the only one who thought the Bills were going to use Dickerson a bunch in the short passing and running game? He's only had 2 receptions and 1 carry this season. Dickerson's been active every game for his contributions on special teams, but he showed a few nice things in preseason on the offense. He could be a sneaky play for a short pass in the wild cat, instead of having Brad Smith running it up the middle or throwing deep to have it intercepted. What do you guys think?

^Jamison.
Where else would you rather be than right here, right now?
When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us
Buffalo_Kid

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Dorin Dickerson Reply with quote

jb_gobills wrote:
Am I the only one who thought the Bills were going to use Dickerson a bunch in the short passing and running game? He's only had 2 receptions and 1 carry this season. Dickerson's been active every game for his contributions on special teams, but he showed a few nice things in preseason on the offense. He could be a sneaky play for a short pass in the wild cat, instead of having Brad Smith running it up the middle or throwing deep to have it intercepted. What do you guys think?

i thought thats what the Bills brought him in for, but i guess i was wrong. we seem to not try to be creative with these players who are hybrids. we try to peg them into the wrong whole and it goes pretty badly. Maybe we will see more of him the rest of the season.

thanks for the sig NS922!

Listen! I am standing at the door, knocking;
if you hear my voice and open the door,
I will come in to you and eat with you,
and you with me.
Revelation 3:20
BigBillsFan13

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Dorin Dickerson Reply with quote

Buffalo_Kid wrote:
jb_gobills wrote:

i thought thats what the Bills brought him in for, but i guess i was wrong. we seem to not try to be creative with these players who are hybrids. we try to peg them into the wrong whole and it goes pretty badly. Maybe we will see more of him the rest of the season.

I thought the same thing. I'm hoping he gets utilized more in the near future. I mean, what could it hurt, right?
BBF doesn't get run over by cars, cars get run over by BBF
Yibbyl

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Dorin Dickerson Reply with quote

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Buffalo_Kid wrote:
jb_gobills wrote:

I thought the same thing. I'm hoping he gets utilized more in the near future. I mean, what could it hurt, right?

After preseason, I thought he would be utilized like Hernandez in NE or as a H-back, though I didn't expect as many snaps. He seemed to offer some spark when he was on the field IMHO, at least back when the games didn't count. Don't know why he hasn't been utilized more.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Dorin Dickerson Reply with quote

Yibbyl wrote:
BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Buffalo_Kid wrote:
jb_gobills wrote:

After preseason, I thought he would be utilized like Hernandez in NE or as a H-back, though I didn't expect as many snaps. He seemed to offer some spark when he was on the field IMHO, at least back when the games didn't count. Don't know why he hasn't been utilized more.

He hasn't been utilized just like Brad Smith because Gailey is overrated as this offensive genius. Yes our offense has taken strides under him as HC but how could it not improve from the Van Pelt/Shonert days.

We brought in Smith to add a dimension to our offense that just hasn't happened, and now its happening with Dickerson.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: