Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Issac Bruce not worried about Quick's progress

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wr80

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:14 pm    Post subject: Issac Bruce not worried about Quick's progress Reply with quote

http://www.turfshowtimes.com/2012/10/23/3545040/brian-quick-chris-givens-brandon-gibson-st-louis-rams

Bam drop some knowledge on you guys. Give him a chance.
NVRamsFan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good listen this interview with Bernie. Always great to get the opinion of a pro like Ike.

Sig courtesy of SJax39

Adopt a Ram
Sam Bradford
159-262 1687 yards 14 TD 4 INT
CDub

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not worried about him either. He has the tools to be a very good receiver in this league, unfortunately he isn't progressing as quickly as we'd like. Hopefully he can pick it up and have a good game this week for us.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know a guy that works for the sewer and water company that isn't worried about him either....must mean he is an all-pro.

Seriously though, this did not need its own thread.

Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.
Summerz

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The J.R.S. wrote:
I know a guy that works for the sewer and water company that isn't worried about him either....must mean he is an all-pro.

So your essentially saying here that people who work in the sewer have the same credentials to evaluate players as actual players. Why would sports networks hire pros as analysts if they could hire "sewer workers" for cheaper?? Oh yeah its because they have played the game and know it better then anyone else. Bruce's opinion means a lot. Your comment was completely unnecessary. People can post whatever they want relating to the Rams on this forum...if you don't like it don't read it. Simple as that.
ramsfan55

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Summerz wrote:
The J.R.S. wrote:

So your essentially saying here that people who work in the sewer have the same credentials to evaluate players as actual players. Why would sports networks hire pros as analysts if they could hire "sewer workers" for cheaper?? Oh yeah its because they have played the game and know it better then anyone else. Bruce's opinion means a lot. Your comment was completely unnecessary. People can post whatever they want relating to the Rams on this forum...if you don't like it don't read it. Simple as that.

Preach!
Wr80

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Summerz wrote:
The J.R.S. wrote:

Thank you, It's a great listen too I thought i'd share with you guys.
El ramster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J R S is becoming a grouchy old man..

What happened to you Bro? You're becoming a Pats fan haha.

BBL
tim199009

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree with what J R S is saying.. isaac bruce saying he isnt worried about quick is irrelevent. Its not like its gonna help Quick put up 3td games any time soon.

Every one feel free to send your Bitcoins here:
16o9K2FJ7qYtGR2mypgFnQ2ee5H3p4vnR7

Rams Rams Rams

Kanye West= the GOAT
Wr80

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tim199009 wrote:
i agree with what J R S is saying.. isaac bruce saying he isnt worried about quick is irrelevent. Its not like its gonna help Quick put up 3td games any time soon.

No but it's reassuring to the fans to know that just because he isn't have a good rookie year doesn't mean he isn't going to be a bust and bad WR. Have patience with him, have IB say that means a lot because he played that position, he has an eye for how he's supposed to play and what he's going through.
jrry32

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tim199009 wrote:

Except Isaac Bruce has expertise and personal experience on the subject...you know the whole being picked #33 from a small school. Bruce also is a HOF WR known for his technique, film habits and work ethic. So I'd say there's a good chance that he knows what he's talking about with WRs.

Plus his opinion just so happens to line up with mine...he's preaching patience...is that so much to ask?

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Ramsfan28

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Though it probably didn't need its' own thread, Brian Quick has been coming up a lot lately. It's not only Rams fans that are taking interest, it's fans from other teams as well. However, there's already a thread up asking about his progress:

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=502763&start=0

Let's just move discussion here. I think the link posted in this thread is a nice compliment to the ongoing thread

Adopt-a-Ram
CB Janoris Jenkins
9 TKL, 1 FF

ViolentMonk71 wrote:

We're football fans...reactionary, delusional, and passionate...

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: