Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Pro Bowl 2012
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
imani wrote:
Lynch is the only one still getting my vote
Mebane and Earl have done nothing to not be still getting your vote.

Earl Hasn't deserved it yet this year IMO. Not over others. You make a case for mabane, but i don't feel like anyone on defense truly deserves it atm
It's Mebane's fault everyone else on the DL sucks against the run now? News to me

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
imani wrote:

Even if the team isn't playing great, we still have individuals playing great. Mebane is absolutely worthy. D!ck Sherman is still a top 3 corner in the league, two anomaly games don't change that.

etc.

no, it doesn't. But i'm just not going to vote for them when they're playing this. Just like the seahawks as a whole don't get credit for a this season when the marquee wins are among ugly azz losses. They need toi get back on track

I'll vote for ET when has more interceptions then blatant drops

Two? Uh, no. He's had 1 game where he's allowed more than 3 catches. He's had one game where he's allowed more than 50% completions. He's had one game where he's given up a touchdown. All of those came last week. Not even sure what other game you're referring to.
imani

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
imani wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
imani wrote:

Even if the team isn't playing great, we still have individuals playing great. Mebane is absolutely worthy. D!ck Sherman is still a top 3 corner in the league, two anomaly games don't change that.

etc.

no, it doesn't. But i'm just not going to vote for them when they're playing this. Just like the seahawks as a whole don't get credit for a this season when the marquee wins are among ugly azz losses. They need toi get back on track

I'll vote for ET when has more interceptions then blatant drops

Two? Uh, no. He's had 1 game where he's allowed more than 3 catches. He's had one game where he's allowed more than 50% completions. He's had one game where he's given up a touchdown. All of those came last week. Not even sure what other game you're referring to.

Bah, i was thinking you were talking about the defense as a whole...wasn't thinking about sherm in particular

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Tooki

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Brandon Browner can get to the Pro Bowl (with the really really rough start that he had), Sherm is a good candidate in his own regard.
outside_Insider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think TIllman is more worth of pro-bowl than Browner. Browner didn't deserve to make it last year either.. He's an above average NFL corner but not near elite.

"We all we got, we all we need"
TheOsprey

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
imani wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
imani wrote:
Mebane and Earl have done nothing to not be still getting your vote.

Earl Hasn't deserved it yet this year IMO. Not over others. You make a case for mabane, but i don't feel like anyone on defense truly deserves it atm
It's Mebane's fault everyone else on the DL sucks against the run now? News to me

Personally, I believe Mebane is on his way to a career season. Mebane, Clemons, Sherman, Browner and Earl all got my votes.
TheOsprey

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

outside_Insider wrote:
I think TIllman is more worth of pro-bowl than Browner. Browner didn't deserve to make it last year either.. He's an above average NFL corner but not near elite.

They both are. It's not a matter of one versus the other. You vote for 3 CB's. I voted Sherman, Browner and Tillman.
Tooki

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheOsprey wrote:
outside_Insider wrote:

They both are. It's not a matter of one versus the other. You vote for 3 CB's. I voted Sherman, Browner and Tillman.

Browner has made a fair case this year. He is making plays, but he was shutdown in some of our game.
Plush

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lynch, Earl and Mebane all the way
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KEEP VOTING!
TheOsprey

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tooki wrote:
TheOsprey wrote:
outside_Insider wrote:

Browner has made a fair case this year. He is making plays, but he was shutdown in some of our game.

Every CB has games where they don't fare so good. You just notice it more with Seahawks players, because you watch the games. If you were a fan of the Bears, you would notice a game or two where Tillman didn't look as good either. This would be the case with any CB you saw, no matter the team. You have to judge it by who has the most good games and who is putting up the most impressive numbers.
Tooki

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheOsprey wrote:
Tooki wrote:
TheOsprey wrote:
outside_Insider wrote:

Every CB has games where they don't fare so good. You just notice it more with Seahawks players, because you watch the games. If you were a fan of the Bears, you would notice a game or two where Tillman didn't look as good either. This would be the case with any CB you saw, no matter the team. You have to judge it by who has the most good games and who is putting up the most impressive numbers.

Browner is playing a lot better than he did last year. He didn't deserve to make it because of his first few games. But this year, he is covering better and still making plays. I doubt that both corners make it though.
jfinley88

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How has Kam been playing. I was surprised to see no INT's or FF's on the year...
chpjns15

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfinley88 wrote:
How has Kam been playing. I was surprised to see no INT's or FF's on the year...

He has been playing great as always. His stats just arent as eye popping as ussual.

"If you can't win, cheat. If you can't cheat, don't play."

"Getting a paper cut, that is tragedy. Someone falling down a sewer and dying, that is comedy."
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfinley88 wrote:
I don't think he's been as impressive. I think he's been hampered by injuries. Still probably should get the vote for SS.

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: