Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Pro Bowl 2012
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Tatupu_64


Moderator
Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 21707
Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
imani wrote:
Lynch is the only one still getting my vote
Mebane and Earl have done nothing to not be still getting your vote.


Earl Hasn't deserved it yet this year IMO. Not over others. You make a case for mabane, but i don't feel like anyone on defense truly deserves it atm
It's Mebane's fault everyone else on the DL sucks against the run now? News to me
_________________
<Ram
BlaqOptic wrote:
...13 Seahawks one spot over the 08 Steelers

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
imani wrote:
Lynch is the only one still getting my vote


Even if the team isn't playing great, we still have individuals playing great. Mebane is absolutely worthy. D!ck Sherman is still a top 3 corner in the league, two anomaly games don't change that.

etc.


no, it doesn't. But i'm just not going to vote for them when they're playing this. Just like the seahawks as a whole don't get credit for a this season when the marquee wins are among ugly azz losses. They need toi get back on track

I'll vote for ET when has more interceptions then blatant drops


Two? Uh, no. He's had 1 game where he's allowed more than 3 catches. He's had one game where he's allowed more than 50% completions. He's had one game where he's given up a touchdown. All of those came last week. Not even sure what other game you're referring to.
_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
imani


Moderator
Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 29228
Location: Harlem, NY
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
imani wrote:
SaveourSonics wrote:
imani wrote:
Lynch is the only one still getting my vote


Even if the team isn't playing great, we still have individuals playing great. Mebane is absolutely worthy. D!ck Sherman is still a top 3 corner in the league, two anomaly games don't change that.

etc.


no, it doesn't. But i'm just not going to vote for them when they're playing this. Just like the seahawks as a whole don't get credit for a this season when the marquee wins are among ugly azz losses. They need toi get back on track

I'll vote for ET when has more interceptions then blatant drops


Two? Uh, no. He's had 1 game where he's allowed more than 3 catches. He's had one game where he's allowed more than 50% completions. He's had one game where he's given up a touchdown. All of those came last week. Not even sure what other game you're referring to.


Bah, i was thinking you were talking about the defense as a whole...wasn't thinking about sherm in particular
_________________


Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Tooki


Joined: 28 Apr 2009
Posts: 10744
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Brandon Browner can get to the Pro Bowl (with the really really rough start that he had), Sherm is a good candidate in his own regard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
outside_Insider


Joined: 29 Jan 2012
Posts: 1218
Location: Calgary, AB
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think TIllman is more worth of pro-bowl than Browner. Browner didn't deserve to make it last year either.. He's an above average NFL corner but not near elite.
_________________


"We all we got, we all we need"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheOsprey


Joined: 27 Aug 2009
Posts: 8171
Location: In a van, down by the river.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
imani wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
imani wrote:
Lynch is the only one still getting my vote
Mebane and Earl have done nothing to not be still getting your vote.


Earl Hasn't deserved it yet this year IMO. Not over others. You make a case for mabane, but i don't feel like anyone on defense truly deserves it atm
It's Mebane's fault everyone else on the DL sucks against the run now? News to me


Personally, I believe Mebane is on his way to a career season. Mebane, Clemons, Sherman, Browner and Earl all got my votes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheOsprey


Joined: 27 Aug 2009
Posts: 8171
Location: In a van, down by the river.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

outside_Insider wrote:
I think TIllman is more worth of pro-bowl than Browner. Browner didn't deserve to make it last year either.. He's an above average NFL corner but not near elite.



They both are. It's not a matter of one versus the other. You vote for 3 CB's. I voted Sherman, Browner and Tillman.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tooki


Joined: 28 Apr 2009
Posts: 10744
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheOsprey wrote:
outside_Insider wrote:
I think TIllman is more worth of pro-bowl than Browner. Browner didn't deserve to make it last year either.. He's an above average NFL corner but not near elite.



They both are. It's not a matter of one versus the other. You vote for 3 CB's. I voted Sherman, Browner and Tillman.


Browner has made a fair case this year. He is making plays, but he was shutdown in some of our game.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Plush


Joined: 24 Sep 2012
Posts: 1438
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lynch, Earl and Mebane all the way
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SaveourSonics


Joined: 20 Apr 2008
Posts: 45415
Location: Sleepless in Seattle
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KEEP VOTING!
_________________
'
Richard D!ck Sherman 4 Prez
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
TheOsprey


Joined: 27 Aug 2009
Posts: 8171
Location: In a van, down by the river.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tooki wrote:
TheOsprey wrote:
outside_Insider wrote:
I think TIllman is more worth of pro-bowl than Browner. Browner didn't deserve to make it last year either.. He's an above average NFL corner but not near elite.



They both are. It's not a matter of one versus the other. You vote for 3 CB's. I voted Sherman, Browner and Tillman.


Browner has made a fair case this year. He is making plays, but he was shutdown in some of our game.



Every CB has games where they don't fare so good. You just notice it more with Seahawks players, because you watch the games. If you were a fan of the Bears, you would notice a game or two where Tillman didn't look as good either. This would be the case with any CB you saw, no matter the team. You have to judge it by who has the most good games and who is putting up the most impressive numbers.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tooki


Joined: 28 Apr 2009
Posts: 10744
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheOsprey wrote:
Tooki wrote:
TheOsprey wrote:
outside_Insider wrote:
I think TIllman is more worth of pro-bowl than Browner. Browner didn't deserve to make it last year either.. He's an above average NFL corner but not near elite.



They both are. It's not a matter of one versus the other. You vote for 3 CB's. I voted Sherman, Browner and Tillman.


Browner has made a fair case this year. He is making plays, but he was shutdown in some of our game.



Every CB has games where they don't fare so good. You just notice it more with Seahawks players, because you watch the games. If you were a fan of the Bears, you would notice a game or two where Tillman didn't look as good either. This would be the case with any CB you saw, no matter the team. You have to judge it by who has the most good games and who is putting up the most impressive numbers.


Browner is playing a lot better than he did last year. He didn't deserve to make it because of his first few games. But this year, he is covering better and still making plays. I doubt that both corners make it though.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jfinley88


Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Posts: 11869
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How has Kam been playing. I was surprised to see no INT's or FF's on the year...
_________________
JammerHammer21 wrote:
jfin is one of those 1000 monkeys sitting at a typewriter that will eventually type out all of Shakespere.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chpjns15


Joined: 21 Dec 2009
Posts: 1701
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfinley88 wrote:
How has Kam been playing. I was surprised to see no INT's or FF's on the year...


He has been playing great as always. His stats just arent as eye popping as ussual.
_________________
"Trying is the first step towards failure"


"If you can't win, cheat. If you can't cheat, don't play."


"Getting a paper cut, that is tragedy. Someone falling down a sewer and dying, that is comedy."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tatupu_64


Moderator
Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 21707
Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfinley88 wrote:
How has Kam been playing. I was surprised to see no INT's or FF's on the year...
I don't think he's been as impressive. I think he's been hampered by injuries. Still probably should get the vote for SS.
_________________
<Ram
BlaqOptic wrote:
...13 Seahawks one spot over the 08 Steelers

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group