Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

With the 32nd pick the Bears select? [Mock Added Pg 4]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
pigsooie5


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 4040
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaMike wrote:
Selkiesxx wrote:
I'd love to have it go like this...

RD1 Alec Ogletree - MLB - Georgia
RD2 Margus Hunt - DE - SMU
RD4 Dion Sims - TE - Michigan State
RD5 Jonathan Brown - OLB - Illinois
RD6 Mario Benevides - C - Louisville
That's pretty much my all overrated list. Laughing

Ogletree is underrated if anything
_________________

BEARS------BULLS------DODGERS------KINGS
Adopt-A-Bear: Kyle Long, Guard
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
WindyCity


Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 9652
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pigsooie5 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Selkiesxx wrote:
I'd love to have it go like this...

RD1 Alec Ogletree - MLB - Georgia
RD2 Margus Hunt - DE - SMU
RD4 Dion Sims - TE - Michigan State
RD5 Jonathan Brown - OLB - Illinois
RD6 Mario Benevides - C - Louisville
That's pretty much my all overrated list. Laughing

Ogletree is underrated if anything


He is talented but has been suspended a ton and has a long list of off field issues.

We do not have room for another DE.
_________________
Adopt a Bear: DT Will Sutton [T, S, TFL, FF]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pigsooie5


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 4040
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WindyCity wrote:
pigsooie5 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Selkiesxx wrote:
I'd love to have it go like this...

RD1 Alec Ogletree - MLB - Georgia
RD2 Margus Hunt - DE - SMU
RD4 Dion Sims - TE - Michigan State
RD5 Jonathan Brown - OLB - Illinois
RD6 Mario Benevides - C - Louisville
That's pretty much my all overrated list. Laughing

Ogletree is underrated if anything


He is talented but has been suspended a ton and has a long list of off field issues.

We do not have room for another DE.

I've already had this arguement with MM90, he has one misdemeanor. Marshall has over 20. But I don't know what that has to do with him being "over-rated".
_________________

BEARS------BULLS------DODGERS------KINGS
Adopt-A-Bear: Kyle Long, Guard
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Madmike90


Joined: 25 Jan 2009
Posts: 22515
Location: Scotland
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pigsooie5 wrote:
WindyCity wrote:
pigsooie5 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Selkiesxx wrote:
I'd love to have it go like this...

RD1 Alec Ogletree - MLB - Georgia
RD2 Margus Hunt - DE - SMU
RD4 Dion Sims - TE - Michigan State
RD5 Jonathan Brown - OLB - Illinois
RD6 Mario Benevides - C - Louisville
That's pretty much my all overrated list. Laughing

Ogletree is underrated if anything


He is talented but has been suspended a ton and has a long list of off field issues.

We do not have room for another DE.

I've already had this arguement with MM90, he has one misdemeanor. Marshall has over 20. But I don't know what that has to do with him being "over-rated".


And a 4 game suspension for drugs.
_________________
Adopt-a-Bear 2014…Lance Briggs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WindyCity


Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 9652
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pigsooie5 wrote:
WindyCity wrote:
pigsooie5 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Selkiesxx wrote:
I'd love to have it go like this...

RD1 Alec Ogletree - MLB - Georgia
RD2 Margus Hunt - DE - SMU
RD4 Dion Sims - TE - Michigan State
RD5 Jonathan Brown - OLB - Illinois
RD6 Mario Benevides - C - Louisville
That's pretty much my all overrated list. Laughing

Ogletree is underrated if anything


He is talented but has been suspended a ton and has a long list of off field issues.

We do not have room for another DE.

I've already had this arguement with MM90, he has one misdemeanor. Marshall has over 20. But I don't know what that has to do with him being "over-rated".


He is not over rates he is talented.

The 4 game suspension for drugs apparently came after MULTIPLE failed tests.

I like the guy a lot, but there are questions. Like why is he the MLB on a defence that has been getting gouged by the run?
_________________
Adopt a Bear: DT Will Sutton [T, S, TFL, FF]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DaMike


Joined: 21 Nov 2010
Posts: 5406
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pigsooie5 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Selkiesxx wrote:
I'd love to have it go like this...

RD1 Alec Ogletree - MLB - Georgia
RD2 Margus Hunt - DE - SMU
RD4 Dion Sims - TE - Michigan State
RD5 Jonathan Brown - OLB - Illinois
RD6 Mario Benevides - C - Louisville
That's pretty much my all overrated list. Laughing

Ogletree is underrated if anything
He's overrated if considered a 1st round pick. His play on the field doesn't warrant a 1st round pick. Then add everything else. He's soft, misses to many tackles and lacks instincts. I just haven't seen a starting NFL MLB.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pigsooie5


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 4040
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WindyCity wrote:
pigsooie5 wrote:
WindyCity wrote:
pigsooie5 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Selkiesxx wrote:
I'd love to have it go like this...

RD1 Alec Ogletree - MLB - Georgia
RD2 Margus Hunt - DE - SMU
RD4 Dion Sims - TE - Michigan State
RD5 Jonathan Brown - OLB - Illinois
RD6 Mario Benevides - C - Louisville
That's pretty much my all overrated list. Laughing

Ogletree is underrated if anything


He is talented but has been suspended a ton and has a long list of off field issues.

We do not have room for another DE.

I've already had this arguement with MM90, he has one misdemeanor. Marshall has over 20. But I don't know what that has to do with him being "over-rated".


He is not over rates he is talented.

The 4 game suspension for drugs apparently came after MULTIPLE failed tests.

I like the guy a lot, but there are questions. Like why is he the MLB on a defence that has been getting gouged by the run?

This right here tells me you have watched very little of him... Like why is he leading the Georgia defense in tackles and PD's the last 4 games? I keyed in on him every play this last Saturday against Florida and the guy was in on every single play, I was shocked to see statistically it was his worst performance of the year... He has elite coverage ability and yet he's posted 10+ tackles in half the games he's played this season... Seriously, go watch him play an entire game, he hits the hole so fast, instinctual in coverage, I'm really high on him. And I have no bias, in fact the opposite. Im a razorbacks fan.
_________________

BEARS------BULLS------DODGERS------KINGS
Adopt-A-Bear: Kyle Long, Guard
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
pigsooie5


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 4040
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaMike wrote:
pigsooie5 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Selkiesxx wrote:
I'd love to have it go like this...

RD1 Alec Ogletree - MLB - Georgia
RD2 Margus Hunt - DE - SMU
RD4 Dion Sims - TE - Michigan State
RD5 Jonathan Brown - OLB - Illinois
RD6 Mario Benevides - C - Louisville
That's pretty much my all overrated list. Laughing

Ogletree is underrated if anything
He's overrated if considered a 1st round pick. His play on the field doesn't warrant a 1st round pick. Then add everything else. He's soft, misses to many tackles and lacks instincts. I just haven't seen a starting NFL MLB.

Ogletree and Te'o have both recorded the exact same amount of tackles the last 8 games, 78.
And he has twice as many PD's than each of the 3 NFL caliber DB's in Georgia's secondary.
Those comments just hold no merit with me man, back them up.
_________________

BEARS------BULLS------DODGERS------KINGS
Adopt-A-Bear: Kyle Long, Guard
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
DaMike


Joined: 21 Nov 2010
Posts: 5406
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pigsooie5 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
pigsooie5 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Selkiesxx wrote:
I'd love to have it go like this...

RD1 Alec Ogletree - MLB - Georgia
RD2 Margus Hunt - DE - SMU
RD4 Dion Sims - TE - Michigan State
RD5 Jonathan Brown - OLB - Illinois
RD6 Mario Benevides - C - Louisville
That's pretty much my all overrated list. Laughing

Ogletree is underrated if anything
He's overrated if considered a 1st round pick. His play on the field doesn't warrant a 1st round pick. Then add everything else. He's soft, misses to many tackles and lacks instincts. I just haven't seen a starting NFL MLB.

Ogletree and Te'o have both recorded the exact same amount of tackles the last 8 games, 78.
And he has twice as many PD's than each of the 3 NFL caliber DB's in Georgia's secondary.
Those comments just hold no merit with me man, back them up.
Laughing ok

Recording tackles has no direct relationship to missed tackles. Ogletree doesn't use proper form consistently when tackling. He takes false steps. He's also a pile jumper. He doesn't like taking on blocks either. He's often hesitant when doing it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pigsooie5


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 4040
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaMike wrote:
pigsooie5 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
pigsooie5 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Selkiesxx wrote:
I'd love to have it go like this...

RD1 Alec Ogletree - MLB - Georgia
RD2 Margus Hunt - DE - SMU
RD4 Dion Sims - TE - Michigan State
RD5 Jonathan Brown - OLB - Illinois
RD6 Mario Benevides - C - Louisville
That's pretty much my all overrated list. Laughing

Ogletree is underrated if anything
He's overrated if considered a 1st round pick. His play on the field doesn't warrant a 1st round pick. Then add everything else. He's soft, misses to many tackles and lacks instincts. I just haven't seen a starting NFL MLB.

Ogletree and Te'o have both recorded the exact same amount of tackles the last 8 games, 78.
And he has twice as many PD's than each of the 3 NFL caliber DB's in Georgia's secondary.
Those comments just hold no merit with me man, back them up.
Laughing ok

Recording tackles has no direct relationship to missed tackles. Ogletree doesn't use proper form consistently when tackling. He takes false steps. He's also a pile jumper. He doesn't like taking on blocks either. He's often hesitant when doing it.

You constantly just form an opinion and never back anything up, then laugh thinking your so smart? People laugh at you more than with you, bra.
_________________

BEARS------BULLS------DODGERS------KINGS
Adopt-A-Bear: Kyle Long, Guard
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
DaMike


Joined: 21 Nov 2010
Posts: 5406
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pigsooie5 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
pigsooie5 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
pigsooie5 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Selkiesxx wrote:
I'd love to have it go like this...

RD1 Alec Ogletree - MLB - Georgia
RD2 Margus Hunt - DE - SMU
RD4 Dion Sims - TE - Michigan State
RD5 Jonathan Brown - OLB - Illinois
RD6 Mario Benevides - C - Louisville
That's pretty much my all overrated list. Laughing

Ogletree is underrated if anything
He's overrated if considered a 1st round pick. His play on the field doesn't warrant a 1st round pick. Then add everything else. He's soft, misses to many tackles and lacks instincts. I just haven't seen a starting NFL MLB.

Ogletree and Te'o have both recorded the exact same amount of tackles the last 8 games, 78.
And he has twice as many PD's than each of the 3 NFL caliber DB's in Georgia's secondary.
Those comments just hold no merit with me man, back them up.
Laughing ok

Recording tackles has no direct relationship to missed tackles. Ogletree doesn't use proper form consistently when tackling. He takes false steps. He's also a pile jumper. He doesn't like taking on blocks either. He's often hesitant when doing it.

You constantly just form an opinion and never back anything up, then laugh thinking your so smart? People laugh at you more than with you, bra.
I just gave my opinion bra. Not sure why you're getting so pissy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MemphisBear


Joined: 11 Feb 2011
Posts: 266
Location: Memphis, TN
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bra, bras.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WindyCity


Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 9652
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess the toughest thing to do is identify the true areas of weakness on this team.

1. Do we need help at OT or OG/C?

Because in the last 1st and free agency it is hard to find OT, especially LT, help and upgrading at OG/C would give us far more options.

2. Do we need a developmental talent at LB [2nd round] or do we need someone who can start in 2013 [1st round]?


This all depends on what Urlacher looks like at the end of the year and with Te'o playing himself into the top 20 and the off field questions about Ogeltree this decision gets harder.

3. Are we able to re-sign Henry Melton and D.J Moore, key defensive contributors, and if not do we need to draft their replacements?


I think Melton is a must re-sign, but there is a good chance Moore walks for starter money and we need to draft or sign a nickle back.

4. Are the Bears truly happy with Kellen Davis at TE or do they want a real upgrade?

Late first and early 2nd seems to be where the elite TE talent is sitting these days and it might represent value.
_________________
Adopt a Bear: DT Will Sutton [T, S, TFL, FF]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
WindyCity


Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Posts: 9652
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pigsooie5 wrote:
WindyCity wrote:
pigsooie5 wrote:
WindyCity wrote:
pigsooie5 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
Selkiesxx wrote:
I'd love to have it go like this...

RD1 Alec Ogletree - MLB - Georgia
RD2 Margus Hunt - DE - SMU
RD4 Dion Sims - TE - Michigan State
RD5 Jonathan Brown - OLB - Illinois
RD6 Mario Benevides - C - Louisville
That's pretty much my all overrated list. Laughing

Ogletree is underrated if anything


He is talented but has been suspended a ton and has a long list of off field issues.

We do not have room for another DE.

I've already had this arguement with MM90, he has one misdemeanor. Marshall has over 20. But I don't know what that has to do with him being "over-rated".


He is not over rates he is talented.

The 4 game suspension for drugs apparently came after MULTIPLE failed tests.

I like the guy a lot, but there are questions. Like why is he the MLB on a defence that has been getting gouged by the run?

This right here tells me you have watched very little of him... Like why is he leading the Georgia defense in tackles and PD's the last 4 games? I keyed in on him every play this last Saturday against Florida and the guy was in on every single play, I was shocked to see statistically it was his worst performance of the year... He has elite coverage ability and yet he's posted 10+ tackles in half the games he's played this season... Seriously, go watch him play an entire game, he hits the hole so fast, instinctual in coverage, I'm really high on him. And I have no bias, in fact the opposite. Im a razorbacks fan.


I have watched a ton of him and I actually started a thread or added to Madmike's thread about him.

I have no concerns with him, other than the defense he leads has been inconsistent this season. And I am not saying it is because of him. And his off field issues and drug suspensions.

I doubt the Bears want to go from one of the greatest leaders ever at his position for the Bears to a guy who failed multiple drug tests. Now if he checks out in his interviews then I am all for the guy as he has the speed and coverage ability that we need.
_________________
Adopt a Bear: DT Will Sutton [T, S, TFL, FF]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Madmike90


Joined: 25 Jan 2009
Posts: 22515
Location: Scotland
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No doubt Ogletree had a big game today…11 Tackles…2 TFL…1 Sack & an INT…

Now just looking forward to watching CJ Mosley vs. Kevin Minter tonight.
_________________
Adopt-a-Bear 2014…Lance Briggs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group