Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 8 GDT: Colts(3-3) @ Titans(3-4) 10/28 1PM EST.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45, 46  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who Wins?
Colts
22%
 22%  [ 4 ]
Titans
77%
 77%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 18

RuskieTitan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew that more of you would come around to appreciating the All-Pro safety we have in Michael Griffin. It is one of the few things I was pleased with yesterday.

^^ryknowssd^^
Supporter of the Death Penalty in CFB
FF Hunger Games I Winner

titans0021 wrote:
Official Order
1.Michael Griffin

#JDI
justing101

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titans fan 617 wrote:
On a positive note i got like 19 autographs Locker signed my Locker jersey i got Hass Britt Cook Hawk Otto Roos Stewart Thompson Ayers Witherspoon Mouton Verner McCourty Sensabaugh Griffin Wright Campbell Brown man what a day god i love Nashville sucks i had to leave tonight to beat the hurricane home

Too bad you got Mouton's autograph, but everyone else is okay, glad you had a good time.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That one is going to sting for awhile. I was yelling at Gray all afternoon. When Luck needed a play he went to Wayne all afternoon. If I could see it, I know the DC could see it Rolling Eyes . On the interception that McCarthy dropped luck was throwing to wayne. Luck is good, but Gray made him look alot better than he actually is IMO. In the 1st half, the DEs were not containing Luck and he was just running for 1st downs constanly. Now you can't tell me Gray didn't see that luck breaks contain and runs alot on film before the game. I can't put into words how frustrated I am with that crew of officials yesterday.

My thoughts and prayers are with the people in the path of Hurricane Sandy.

**The #1 reason the Titans are my favorite team is #9. -- R.I.P Steve "Air" McNair**
Shout out to NS922 on da sig
Titan89

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep still a very dissapointing result from the game going into the next day now. This team is by no means a Super Bowl contender but it is young and up and coming in a lot of areas.

However, I would say if we get good picks we will be better next year however I am not even sure about that for two reasons.

1) Our defensive system is still a joke and until either Jerry Gray gets his stuff together or gets fired which ever comes first, no amount of talented young guys will get our defense where it needs to be.
2) I think our defense is if not the youngest in the league then close to it. While more talented rookies is a plus I think we need a bit more veteran presence on D who can help the young guys along and keep everyone cool when it gets bad. Someone who can say I have been here before and as a vet I know what I can do. I think we need to be active in free agency for our defense.

Bottom line still as tough loss yesterday for so many reasons. Also I will say two things. Otto I thought looked alright in there replacing Roos which is good. Also did anyone else notice Matthews replaced Harris at some point?

1) OLB Kamerion Wimbley
2) T Michael Oher
s_camp

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lots of problems for the Titans in this game, but to me the overriding concern at this point has to be Jerry Gray. The defense is just plain awful in an organizational sense. Yes some guys show up and make plays from time to time, and it lets them look respectable in a sense (such as holding Indy to 13 in regulation), but in reality the scheme is broken. Indy ran the ball at will all day, and the overtime run D was a case study in suck. Just embarrassing. Something is wrong with the defense beyond just not having impact players. Our defenders are consistently not where the play is going. The pass rush, which was better today than in weeks past, is still pretty weak. The defensive players all seem more interested in the big hit than the form tackle, and it costs them repeatedly. And, of course, Mouton was abused seemingly every time he stepped on the field.

All of this, to me, is on Jerry Gray because it happens week after week. Maybe it's true that the players aren't capable of doing what this scheme requires of them, but if that's true then Gray needs to find a scheme they can execute. It's almost inconceivable that these players are good enough to be in the NFL but bad enough to be abused like they are week after week. Has to be the scheme.
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titans fan 617 wrote:
On a positive note i got like 19 autographs Locker signed my Locker jersey i got Hass Britt Cook Hawk Otto Roos Stewart Thompson Ayers Witherspoon Mouton Verner McCourty Sensabaugh Griffin Wright Campbell Brown man what a day god i love Nashville sucks i had to leave tonight to beat the hurricane home

Where'd you go to get the autographs? Was it after the game or something?
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a bunch before the game an got Sensabaugh Ayers Witherspoon an Wright after the game

Sig by daboyle250

TITANIA FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS

Shaun Phillips: 4 Tackles

Ropati Pitoitua: 5 Tackles 2 Assist 1 Sack
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titans fan 617 wrote:
I got a bunch before the game an got Sensabaugh Ayers Witherspoon an Wright after the game

Ok thanks. I'm trying to get some info for when I go down there this weekend.
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
Titans fan 617 wrote:

I was the first fan there i got there just after 7 Hutchinson was the very first Titan there. You gotta stand next to the black fence where they walk in Roos Stewart an Otto always sign. Someone told me Locker always signes. Locker was awesome he signes for everyone an he laughs and jokes with anyone hes really a great guy. Dont expect CJ to sign i was told he never does an if you go there youl see an old lady handing them pics i guess she takes her own pics an gives it to them an she has there phone numbers an cooks dinner for them sometimes

Sig by daboyle250

TITANIA FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS

Shaun Phillips: 4 Tackles

Ropati Pitoitua: 5 Tackles 2 Assist 1 Sack
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titans fan 617 wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
Titans fan 617 wrote:

I was the first fan there i got there just after 7 Hutchinson was the very first Titan there. You gotta stand next to the black fence where they walk in Roos Stewart an Otto always sign. Someone told me Locker always signes. Locker was awesome he signes for everyone an he laughs and jokes with anyone hes really a great guy. Dont expect CJ to sign i was told he never does an if you go there youl see an old lady handing them pics i guess she takes her own pics an gives it to them an she has there phone numbers an cooks dinner for them sometimes

Damn that early? I'll be lucky to get up that early Laughing
s_camp

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
Titans fan 617 wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
Titans fan 617 wrote:

No joke, I'd get there at 11:30 for a noon game.
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

s_camp wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
Titans fan 617 wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
Titans fan 617 wrote:

Yea I was thinking around 11ish. The hotel we're staying at I believe is just a couple miles from the stadium.
s_camp

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
s_camp wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
Titans fan 617 wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
Titans fan 617 wrote:

Yea I was thinking around 11ish. The hotel we're staying at I believe is just a couple miles from the stadium.

Yeah I'd probably be there at 11, now that I think about it. Make sure I don't get slowed down at the gate, leave time to find seats, etc.

What hotel?
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

s_camp wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
s_camp wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
Titans fan 617 wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
Titans fan 617 wrote:

Yeah I'd probably be there at 11, now that I think about it. Make sure I don't get slowed down at the gate, leave time to find seats, etc.

What hotel?

Days Inn. Nothing special but we didn't need anything great.
s_camp

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
s_camp wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
s_camp wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
Titans fan 617 wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
Titans fan 617 wrote:

What hotel?

Days Inn. Nothing special but we didn't need anything great.

Just thought I might know of something fun going on near you this weekend. But I don't :\

The Big Bang is usually a good time. Really talented musicians. It's on Broadway, I think near the intersection with 2nd or 3rd. Not sure.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45, 46  Next
Page 44 of 46

Jump to: