Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 8 GDT: Colts(3-3) @ Titans(3-4) 10/28 1PM EST.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who Wins?
Colts
22%
 22%  [ 4 ]
Titans
77%
 77%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 18

Author Message
titans0021


Moderator
Joined: 21 Jan 2007
Posts: 25118
Location: Props to El ramster on the sig
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KhanYouDigIt wrote:
titans0021 wrote:
Quote:
@terrymc13

Jake Locker has a fracture in his left non-throwing shoulder, #Titans coach Mike Munchak confirms.

This makes me a sad panda.


Could he play through the injury if he wanted to or is MM making sure he's 100% before he takes the field?

Was just wondering because Gabbert has a torn labrum in his left shoulder and played yesterday.


Not trolling, was just wondering if it was Locker's call or MM's.
Training staff won't clear him for contact so it's not his call.
_________________

Adopted Titans - Sammie Lee Hill and Jackie Battle
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Titans fan 617


Joined: 12 Jul 2008
Posts: 9856
Location: BeanTown
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

s_camp wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
Yea thanks man. We'll need something to do after the game and on Saturday Night. We're leaving 2am Saturday morning which should put us in Nashville around 2pm which is when we're aloud to check into the hotel.


The Flying Saucer is a good time, too, if you like beer. They've got a seemingly unlimited variety, including one that tastes like beer while you drink but leaves the aftertaste of chocolate. It's better than it sounds.

Any of the dive bars can be entertaining if you keep your eyes open. People are hilarious.


I didnt catch the name of the bar but its on Broadway it had 3 floors and 2 balconies i was on the 3rd floor it was a great time
_________________

Sig by daboyle250

TITANIA FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS
*2011
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
justing101


Joined: 09 Mar 2010
Posts: 1509
Location: Middle Tennessee
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Britt got an MRI monday and was limping but everything was good. It bothers me that he still isnt going good yet. I really hope he dont re injury it, if it isnt feeling right i feel like we should just give him a little more time to get well, but of course it isnt going to feel right for a little while but still.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RuskieTitan


Joined: 29 Apr 2007
Posts: 37101
Location: Front lines of Titania
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
Quote:
@terrymc13

Jake Locker has a fracture in his left non-throwing shoulder, #Titans coach Mike Munchak confirms.

This makes me a sad panda.



_________________

^^ryknowssd^^
Supporter of the Death Penalty in CFB
FF Hunger Games I Winner

titans0021 wrote:
Official Order
1.Michael Griffin

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KingTitan


Joined: 10 Mar 2006
Posts: 10258
Location: Nashville,TN
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
KhanYouDigIt wrote:
titans0021 wrote:
Quote:
@terrymc13

Jake Locker has a fracture in his left non-throwing shoulder, #Titans coach Mike Munchak confirms.

This makes me a sad panda.


Could he play through the injury if he wanted to or is MM making sure he's 100% before he takes the field?

Was just wondering because Gabbert has a torn labrum in his left shoulder and played yesterday.


Not trolling, was just wondering if it was Locker's call or MM's.
Training staff won't clear him for contact so it's not his call.

To be honest, it's a good call. I mean Locker is going to get hit again. If he isn't moving then he isn't the same QB at this point in his career. He needs to move.
Moving exposes him to hits...

I'm starting to think they should have just shut him down and had surgey...
Move on with Hass, Rusty and a signed vet...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
titans0021


Moderator
Joined: 21 Jan 2007
Posts: 25118
Location: Props to El ramster on the sig
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Incredibly, the Titans lined up on back-to-back plays with just 10 men on the field in Indianapolisí drive for the tying touchdown in the fourth quarter of the Coltsí 19-13 overtime victory on Sunday.

Trailing 13-6 and facing third-and-10 at the Titansí 17-yard line, Colts quarterback Andrew Luck completed a 9-yard pass to the 8. Then on fourth-and-1, the Colts gashed the Titans for a 7-yard gain.

Both of those plays came against a 10-man defense.

http://blogs.tennessean.com/climer/2012/10/30/death-by-numbers-for-titans-defense/

I'm torn between laughter and tears.
_________________

Adopted Titans - Sammie Lee Hill and Jackie Battle
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Titanium


Joined: 14 Nov 2010
Posts: 3499
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fire Jerry Gray and find a leader for the defense like Keith Bulluck was, or hope someone steps up. Finnegan's fire is missed.
_________________
Go Titans!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
prozac77


Joined: 22 Sep 2009
Posts: 206
Location: Ramona California
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
Quote:
Incredibly, the Titans lined up on back-to-back plays with just 10 men on the field in Indianapolisí drive for the tying touchdown in the fourth quarter of the Coltsí 19-13 overtime victory on Sunday.

Trailing 13-6 and facing third-and-10 at the Titansí 17-yard line, Colts quarterback Andrew Luck completed a 9-yard pass to the 8. Then on fourth-and-1, the Colts gashed the Titans for a 7-yard gain.

Both of those plays came against a 10-man defense.

http://blogs.tennessean.com/climer/2012/10/30/death-by-numbers-for-titans-defense/

I'm torn between laughter and tears.


My goodness gracious this defense is terrible Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RuskieTitan


Joined: 29 Apr 2007
Posts: 37101
Location: Front lines of Titania
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

prozac77 wrote:
titans0021 wrote:
Quote:
Incredibly, the Titans lined up on back-to-back plays with just 10 men on the field in Indianapolisí drive for the tying touchdown in the fourth quarter of the Coltsí 19-13 overtime victory on Sunday.

Trailing 13-6 and facing third-and-10 at the Titansí 17-yard line, Colts quarterback Andrew Luck completed a 9-yard pass to the 8. Then on fourth-and-1, the Colts gashed the Titans for a 7-yard gain.

Both of those plays came against a 10-man defense.

http://blogs.tennessean.com/climer/2012/10/30/death-by-numbers-for-titans-defense/

I'm torn between laughter and tears.


My goodness gracious this defense is terrible Laughing


That comes down on the coaching staff. Inexcusable and flat-out pathetic.
_________________

^^ryknowssd^^
Supporter of the Death Penalty in CFB
FF Hunger Games I Winner

titans0021 wrote:
Official Order
1.Michael Griffin

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TitanLegend


Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Posts: 2889
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The fact that Munch came out to the media and said it leads me to believe we're close to a change in defensive coordinator.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Titanium


Joined: 14 Nov 2010
Posts: 3499
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanLegend wrote:
The fact that Munch came out to the media and said it leads me to believe we're close to a change in defensive coordinator.

I'd be stunned (and happy) if that happened before the end of the year.
_________________
Go Titans!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TitanLegend


Joined: 18 Jun 2012
Posts: 2889
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titanium wrote:
TitanLegend wrote:
The fact that Munch came out to the media and said it leads me to believe we're close to a change in defensive coordinator.

I'd be stunned (and happy) if that happened before the end of the year.


Given it's mid-season, I doubt we can him this year.

I'm sure it'll happen at the end of the year without big improvements, though.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
prozac77


Joined: 22 Sep 2009
Posts: 206
Location: Ramona California
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RuskieTitan wrote:
prozac77 wrote:
titans0021 wrote:
Quote:
Incredibly, the Titans lined up on back-to-back plays with just 10 men on the field in Indianapolisí drive for the tying touchdown in the fourth quarter of the Coltsí 19-13 overtime victory on Sunday.

Trailing 13-6 and facing third-and-10 at the Titansí 17-yard line, Colts quarterback Andrew Luck completed a 9-yard pass to the 8. Then on fourth-and-1, the Colts gashed the Titans for a 7-yard gain.

Both of those plays came against a 10-man defense.

http://blogs.tennessean.com/climer/2012/10/30/death-by-numbers-for-titans-defense/

I'm torn between laughter and tears.


My goodness gracious this defense is terrible Laughing


That comes down on the coaching staff. Inexcusable and flat-out pathetic.


It really is.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Double Agent


Joined: 15 Oct 2007
Posts: 9815
Location: Fort Meade, MD
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
Quote:
Incredibly, the Titans lined up on back-to-back plays with just 10 men on the field in Indianapolisí drive for the tying touchdown in the fourth quarter of the Coltsí 19-13 overtime victory on Sunday.

Trailing 13-6 and facing third-and-10 at the Titansí 17-yard line, Colts quarterback Andrew Luck completed a 9-yard pass to the 8. Then on fourth-and-1, the Colts gashed the Titans for a 7-yard gain.

Both of those plays came against a 10-man defense.

http://blogs.tennessean.com/climer/2012/10/30/death-by-numbers-for-titans-defense/

I'm torn between laughter and tears.

I'm going with tears. Jesus FREAKING Christ, Titans...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46
Page 46 of 46

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group