Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 8 GDT: Colts(3-3) @ Titans(3-4) 10/28 1PM EST.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 44, 45, 46  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who Wins?
Colts
22%
 22%  [ 4 ]
Titans
77%
 77%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 18

TitanLegend

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wouldn't it be a wiser move to switch Stewart over to LT and let Otto play RT, that way Hass' blindside will be better protected? Or do LT/RTs not switch that easily? Not really sure how that works.
Titans_31

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanLegend wrote:
Wouldn't it be a wiser move to switch Stewart over to LT and let Otto play RT, that way Hass' blindside will be better protected? Or do LT/RTs not switch that easily? Not really sure how that works.

That would mess with alot of chemistry on the line. Imo Otto is going to gwt worked this Sunday but i dont think it would be worth hurting the running game to save hasselbeck from a sack. Also the footwork and everything else is different from left to right side. I think were better off with otto as LT
Finnerception

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanLegend wrote:

Quite possibly. I'd rather see Otto match up with Jerry da bust Hughes than Dwight Freeney. Plus, we're most successful running towards the left it seems, so that could help, no?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finnerception wrote:
TitanLegend wrote:

Quite possibly. I'd rather see Otto match up with Jerry da bust Hughes than Dwight Freeney. Plus, we're most successful running towards the left it seems, so that could help, no?

I highly doubt they want the big and slow Stewart on a fast and quick Dwight Freeney.. Stewart is a natural RT and would be terrible at LT, since he lacks the quickness and footwork that is needed for LT. I'm not sure what to expect from Otto, but he is for sure a better bet than Stewart at LT. Lets hope Ross can heal up and get back ASAP. I'm kinda surprised he couldn't go this week.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

3 more hours and im on a flight to Nashville. Its weird it seems like not many fans in here live any where near the stadium lol i wish some one in here was gonna be in downtown Nashville tonight would love to meet up for some drinks an watch the World Series

Sig by daboyle250

TITANIA FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS

Ropati Pitoitua: 12 Tackles 11 Assist 2 Sack
justing101

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titans fan 617 wrote:
3 more hours and im on a flight to Nashville. Its weird it seems like not many fans in here live any where near the stadium lol i wish some one in here was gonna be in downtown Nashville tonight would love to meet up for some drinks an watch the World Series

I live like 30 miles away (which isnt that far) but im gonna be too busy Sad sorry, but I hope you have a good time!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanLegend wrote:

A great RT doesn't necessarily translate to a good LT... Big Country is perfect for RT... and would easily be a better fit sliding inside to G than he would trying to swing out to LT.

Expect to see a lot of Stevens/Cook on the left side, assisting Otto with chips and such... maybe some Doritos... or even the more traditional Lay's...

Anyways, they'll adjust the protection to help Otto out. It shouldn't affect too much for just one game... and if the running game gets going against that seemingly poor run D... it won't even really matter.

Another thing that will help Otto... and I forget where I saw this stat... but Hasselbeck leads the league, or is near the very top, in release time... I don't remember exact numbers, but it was something like 2.28 seconds? Average was ~2.5... with Vick being a league worst at close to 3 seconds...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titans fan 617 wrote:

There will be more fans when we have a playoff season.
TitanLegend

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FootballProdiG wrote:
Titans fan 617 wrote:

There will be more fans when we have a playoff season.

To hell with the band wagoners. If those fans would come for regular season games at LP field we'd have a better home field advantage. LP Field is electric in playoff atmospheres.

Oh well.
Titanium

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titans win this one easily.

34-17

Hass with a good day and CJ 100+ again.
Mockstairwell

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread is so cheery right now. Can't wait until it devolves into "FIRE EVERYONE."
TitanLegend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mockstairwell wrote:
This thread is so cheery right now. Can't wait until it devolves into "FIRE EVERYONE."

lol, It's never dull here after a loss.
-Munch-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanLegend wrote:
Mockstairwell wrote:

lol, It's never dull here after a loss.

yeah a lot more after a loss than a win. So expect it to be dull today.
Titanium

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone tell my why I should give a royal rip about the Rams/Patriots game?

Where are the Titans?!
prozac77

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daaaaaaayum that blonde british chick is hot fire!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 44, 45, 46  Next
Page 3 of 46

Jump to: