Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Nicks Compensatory Pick?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Saint-Anger_13

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have worked in the criminal justice systems you would know that a written confession is NOT 100% what anyone needs. you have to be sensitive to Miranda rights as well as others to avoid whats called a ¨false Confessions¨

See If you knew (kinda like the players a bit) something was wrong in any walk of life. You do whats called an Investigation. since voiding or not caring for someone rights you do a ¨sloppy investigation¨. and risk months and months of hardwork. having It thrown out by a judge for insufficient evidence. I hope this clears up some confusion there of needing just a written confession. Because If that is how you would book someone and fill out the paperwork on a individual. you would most likely have the D.A calling you supervisor or vise versa. explaining to regroup on that. or have additional facts and evidence collect. since just a ¨written confession¨ does not work.

But besides that point, I have not made some conspiracy comments. I have in a simple manner expressed that since the investigation and hearings are shedding new facts everyday. I and others will not go along with the ¨their guilty¨ stigmas. Im very sorry If you find that intruding.

I agree that certain Homers (no one on here) of the Saints say the are 100% innocent, are naive and not being true to the facts. And yes that type of behavior does not look good, no matter what team it is.

But I also cannot take a stand on a subject, without know everything about it.

I have no grudge or annoyance with you Harper41. I just saw a topic and felt I could write something in. Perhaps It is my attempt of contributing to a conversation. Since I´m new and want to get to know you all a little more. After all, I´m a little far away from Louisiana (being in Iowa) and talking and reading all of your guys post. has me feel involved in a a group that supports my favorite football team. I just hope while this season is still bumpy, we can put back a little on each other about ¨bountygate¨

And cheer on the Saints, because If we as part of the Saints nation don´t, who will?

Laughing
whodatworm23

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well H41,

You stick to your opinion and I'll stick to mine. YOu put your belief into Rodger Godell and mine lies with the players.

We have very different opinions on this matter, I feel Payton and remained quit for obvious reasons that you would disagree with, I feel Williams signed off an a NFL written statement for obvious reasons you would disagree with.

We shall agree to disagree... Although calling all Saints fans stupid for beliving in their opinions on this subject is quite uncalled for.

I know this, by this discussion and your feelings about, how you say "fighting the power". If you or your coworkers ever feel you've been done wronged by your employeer, I know what side of the pickett line you'll be standing on.

Once again, My opinion... and you don't have to agree but because you don't that does not make me or any other that agree's stupid.

GOOD DAY SIR

PS: Still waiting on that evidence...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk958n5n66o
whodatworm23

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Also whodatworm23 I like your post keep them up

Thank you sir... I shall try, Laughing

WHODAT

Harper41

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whodatworm23 wrote:
Well H41,

You stick to your opinion and I'll stick to mine. YOu put your belief into Rodger Godell and mine lies with the players.

We have very different opinions on this matter, I feel Payton and remained quit for obvious reasons that you would disagree with, I feel Williams signed off an a NFL written statement for obvious reasons you would disagree with.

We shall agree to disagree... Although calling all Saints fans stupid for beliving in their opinions on this subject is quite uncalled for.

I know this, by this discussion and your feelings about, how you say "fighting the power". If you or your coworkers ever feel you've been done wronged by your employeer, I know what side of the pickett line you'll be standing on.

Once again, My opinion... and you don't have to agree but because you don't that does not make me or any other that agree's stupid.

GOOD DAY SIR

The only thing I'm going to reply to is the last statement, what makes you feel entitled to see evidence? The NFL doesn't have to release any evidence to fans.

RTR
#Keepitonehunna
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Thought someone broke into my house.
Jumped out of bed (left my brother)
whodatworm23

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harper41 wrote:
whodatworm23 wrote:
Well H41,

GOOD DAY SIR

The only thing I'm going to reply to is the last statement, what makes you feel entitled to see evidence? The NFL doesn't have to release any evidence to fans.

The money I spend as a 12 year season ticket holder. You ruin my product that I pay top dollar for then I don't wanna just take your word for it... PROVE it to me!

It's like if you were paying whatever amount per year fo a service and all of a sudden that service quality was for what ever reason diminished greatly while they still have your MONEY!!! You deserve either a explanation or a full refund.

Until I get my full refud... whitch I never will, I will demand my PROOF that YES INDEED i feel entitled to.

Now, you can agree or disagree with that statement, Honestly I really dont give a dam. That's how I feel and I've earned the right to feel that way!

PS: Still waiting...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: