Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Meeting Torrey Smith tonight!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rmthawk64

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:23 am    Post subject: Meeting Torrey Smith tonight! Reply with quote

Torrey is going to be at the North Hanover mall (Hanover PA) tonight at 7:30 for an autograph signings. I got my ticket a month ago and am naturally pretty hyped.

I'm not 100% sure how it's going to be run, but if able I'm trying to come up with a quick list of 5 questions to ask him. I've only got one that I'm for sure asking, so I'm looking here for some possible questions.

The one I've came up with so far is who are the two players that are really close that most wouldn't expect (ie Yanda and Pollard, if applicable)

Anyone else going to be there tonight? I'm not sure if tickets are still available but im pretty sure they're sold out.

Hope to see some of you tonight! I'll be sure to give a brief TR if anyone is interested. 200 tickets at 2 people per might mean the interaction will be more brief than I'm hoping, but well see.

PS: if mods feel the need to move this the off topic thread feel free.[/b]
When you go in the lion's den, you don't tippy toe in you carry a spear, you go in screaming like a banshee, you kick whatever doors in, and say, 'Where's the SOB?' If you go in any other way you're gonna lose.
Integrity

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So how'd it go?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Integrity wrote:
So how'd it go?

Well, it went pretty well 'cept for the fact that my phone (what we were using as a camera) died just as we were about to take our turn. rmt had to quickly pull his phone out and give it to Torrey's bodygaurd (he was taking the photos). We both look creepy as hell in the pic, but I'm ok with that.

Torrey went to give me dap, but I hit him with the limpest handshake in history. I botched it so bad Sad.

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble

diamondbull424

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^ Sounds like you got a case of performance anxiety. Laughing

I love the "limpest handshake" part. Hilarious story.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: