Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

As the new GM I will do the following:
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
james.mcmurry13


Moderator
Joined: 28 Dec 2006
Posts: 32440
Location: North Carolina
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tbrown2699 wrote:
Did I miss something? Probably, cause the original post read like it was in Arabic at times...


I think it was posted from a smart phone, and some of the special characters aren't coded the same way.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FriendlyEnemy


Joined: 30 Dec 2010
Posts: 2093
Location: USA
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we are currently slotted at the 5th or 6th pick in the draft. We won't get Star or Joekel there unless some other guys have a tremendous combine, or some teams want to reach for quarterbacks. I think at that point we look at Hankins or Milliner. Hankins would easily make our D-line better, and Milliner would quickly be our #1 corner, allowing us to either move Gamble at #2 or move him to FS.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
james.mcmurry13


Moderator
Joined: 28 Dec 2006
Posts: 32440
Location: North Carolina
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FriendlyEnemy wrote:
I think we are currently slotted at the 5th or 6th pick in the draft. We won't get Star or Joekel there unless some other guys have a tremendous combine, or some teams want to reach for quarterbacks. I think at that point we look at Hankins or Milliner. Hankins would easily make our D-line better, and Milliner would quickly be our #1 corner, allowing us to either move Gamble at #2 or move him to FS.


Right now we'd have a coin flip for the 9/10 spots with the Titans.

We're obviously out of the Star race now, and Milliner could even be gone too, but we're in perfect position (even with another win) for Hankins.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FriendlyEnemy


Joined: 30 Dec 2010
Posts: 2093
Location: USA
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

james.mcmurry13 wrote:
FriendlyEnemy wrote:
I think we are currently slotted at the 5th or 6th pick in the draft. We won't get Star or Joekel there unless some other guys have a tremendous combine, or some teams want to reach for quarterbacks. I think at that point we look at Hankins or Milliner. Hankins would easily make our D-line better, and Milliner would quickly be our #1 corner, allowing us to either move Gamble at #2 or move him to FS.


Right now we'd have a coin flip for the 9/10 spots with the Titans.

We're obviously out of the Star race now, and Milliner could even be gone too, but we're in perfect position (even with another win) for Hankins.


Hmm...well in that case...do we go for a DT like Hankins or at OT like the guy out of Michigan?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
james.mcmurry13


Moderator
Joined: 28 Dec 2006
Posts: 32440
Location: North Carolina
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FriendlyEnemy wrote:
james.mcmurry13 wrote:
FriendlyEnemy wrote:
I think we are currently slotted at the 5th or 6th pick in the draft. We won't get Star or Joekel there unless some other guys have a tremendous combine, or some teams want to reach for quarterbacks. I think at that point we look at Hankins or Milliner. Hankins would easily make our D-line better, and Milliner would quickly be our #1 corner, allowing us to either move Gamble at #2 or move him to FS.


Right now we'd have a coin flip for the 9/10 spots with the Titans.

We're obviously out of the Star race now, and Milliner could even be gone too, but we're in perfect position (even with another win) for Hankins.


Hmm...well in that case...do we go for a DT like Hankins or at OT like the guy out of Michigan?


At that point, I think the defensive line is the way to go. Lewan is a good prospect, but Hankins fits the "need" bill a lot more. They're probably about equal purely as prospects.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group