Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Fall & Winter Attire
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 41, 42, 43  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
mistakebytehlak


Joined: 20 Nov 2005
Posts: 44496
Location: Brooklyn, NY
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steadypimpin wrote:
RoxSox2004 wrote:
It doesn't get better than Levi's for jeans, especially in that price range. $50, and they're a million times better than overbranded, over distressed crap like True Religion or 7's.

I've been thinking about grabbing a pair of 3sixteen's though. I want to try raw denim.
I agree. My favorite jeans in my closet are Levi's. They are so comfortable and look real good too. Whoever would pay over $100 for jeans is cray cray.


i have a pair of 100+ jeans that i picked up for 10 bucks on super sale at urban outfitters. they were raw selvedge jeans. once they broke in, they became my fav jeans and look a lot better over time than levis do, imo.

i religiously only wore levi's during my punk days. no other brand for punks out there.

the quality during the 00's wasnt the best, IMO. also though, there are many different quality levels of Levi's. You can buy a pair of 501s on their site for 200 bucks or go to kohls and buy a different pair of 501s for 35 bucks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mistakebytehlak


Joined: 20 Nov 2005
Posts: 44496
Location: Brooklyn, NY
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlexM23 wrote:
So people wear Ugg Boots like seriously over there? Or is this just an NBT thing?


Women do. I see men every now and then wearing them... less popular on men because of the stigma of Ugg Boots. NBT doesnt care though, so good for him.

i p[ersonally think they are ugly so i dont wear them.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Silver&Black88


Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 32423
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mistakebytehlak wrote:
AlexM23 wrote:
So people wear Ugg Boots like seriously over there? Or is this just an NBT thing?


Women do. I see men every now and then wearing them... less popular on men because of the stigma of Ugg Boots. NBT doesnt care though, so good for him.

i p[ersonally think they are ugly so i dont wear them.


I'd get Ugg slippers if they weren't like 80 bucks.
_________________

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Somewhere, RR strokes his mustache with pride
Among other things...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mistakebytehlak


Joined: 20 Nov 2005
Posts: 44496
Location: Brooklyn, NY
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
mistakebytehlak wrote:
AlexM23 wrote:
So people wear Ugg Boots like seriously over there? Or is this just an NBT thing?


Women do. I see men every now and then wearing them... less popular on men because of the stigma of Ugg Boots. NBT doesnt care though, so good for him.

i p[ersonally think they are ugly so i dont wear them.


I'd get Ugg slippers if they weren't like 80 bucks.


i prob would too- im sure they are super comfy. not to mention if it stays in house i dont care if its ugly lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Silver&Black88


Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 32423
Location: Boston, MA
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mistakebytehlak wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
mistakebytehlak wrote:
AlexM23 wrote:
So people wear Ugg Boots like seriously over there? Or is this just an NBT thing?


Women do. I see men every now and then wearing them... less popular on men because of the stigma of Ugg Boots. NBT doesnt care though, so good for him.

i p[ersonally think they are ugly so i dont wear them.


I'd get Ugg slippers if they weren't like 80 bucks.


i prob would too- im sure they are super comfy. not to mention if it stays in house i dont care if its ugly lol


Exactly. You just get it, man.
_________________

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
Somewhere, RR strokes his mustache with pride
Among other things...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AlexM23


Joined: 03 Jan 2011
Posts: 8268
Location: Australia
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NextBigThing wrote:
AlexM23 wrote:
So people wear Ugg Boots like seriously over there? Or is this just an NBT thing?


Laughing theyre more common here than in OZ. I lived in oz for a bit, its true. Wink

Hah yeah I wouldn't wanna associate with the types of people who wear Ugg Boots outdoors here, put it that way
_________________

Kiltman on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
steadypimpin


Joined: 01 Jan 2009
Posts: 8796
Location: Rockville, Maryland
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know why a guy would want to wear Uggs. I guess the ones that have laces are ok but they are still too high in price.
_________________

Thanks to Peppers90 on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NCOUGHMAN


Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 14694
Location: Stockton via East Palo Alto
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IrishGreen wrote:
^^kind of funny because I just went back to Levi's Laughing

Honestly the best pairs of jeans for under 100 bucks IMO. Plus they look better than like true religion and stuff like that.

Honestly you want jeans to be simple and it well. Jeans are all about the fit tbh.


yup levis or lee for me.
_________________


green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN >>>>>> all of you
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NCOUGHMAN


Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 14694
Location: Stockton via East Palo Alto
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really want to get a pair of boots but imo they are too stiff in the sole.

Ive had tims and sketchers and it feels like walking barefooted on concrete.

has anyone tried the nike or jordan boots?

i want some boots that look like boots but feel soft like basketball shoes
_________________


green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN >>>>>> all of you
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RoxSox2004


Joined: 17 Mar 2010
Posts: 18502
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steadypimpin wrote:
I don't know why a guy would want to wear Uggs. I guess the ones that have laces are ok but they are still too high in price.


200-300 isn't much for boots. A good pair of leather boots will run $400 easily.

They may be stiff when you first get them, but give a month or so, they'll break in, and you won't even know they're there.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tatupu_64


Moderator
Joined: 05 Apr 2007
Posts: 21300
Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NextBigThing wrote:
Ok that is just a bad picture.






If those are too feminine...yall need to get some style. Cool
The last one is gross. Second to last one I would not wear. Top 2 aren't bad.
_________________

^Rammy
Biggest Irvn, Michael, and ET Supporter

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'll put the 2013 Seahawks one spot over the 2008 Steelers on the Top 10
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ravens_rool28


Joined: 05 Sep 2009
Posts: 18948
Location: #BOOZE
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
NextBigThing wrote:
Ok that is just a bad picture.






If those are too feminine...yall need to get some style. Cool
The last one is gross. Second to last one I would not wear. Top 2 aren't bad.
I wouldn't wear any of them, but I'm picky with my clothes.
_________________
Desperado82 wrote:
It's the magic of alcohol

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
mistakebytehlak


Joined: 20 Nov 2005
Posts: 44496
Location: Brooklyn, NY
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RoxSox2004 wrote:
steadypimpin wrote:
I don't know why a guy would want to wear Uggs. I guess the ones that have laces are ok but they are still too high in price.


200-300 isn't much for boots. A good pair of leather boots will run $400 easily.

They may be stiff when you first get them, but give a month or so, they'll break in, and you won't even know they're there.


yeah, my iron rangers are like walking on clouds now.
im sure the rest of the iron ranger heritage line is pretty comfy.

chippewa will get you around the 200 range.

doc martens are sposed to be comfy- havent worn them since 2002 (switched to gripfast, but now they are made by another company). buy the made in UK versions.

solovair are the same boots as doc martens just made by the original sole making company. (docs used to not make their own soles).

whites are around 400 but can be rebuilt.

wescos are more but can also be rebuilt and less stylish.

aldens are 400-500 but are super nice. not my style though.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MaclinandMCcoy


Joined: 07 Apr 2010
Posts: 3415
Location: Columbia, SC GO COCKS!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Considering grabbing this Camel Peacoat

http://www.amazon.com/Michael-Kors-Mens-Diego-Peacoat/dp/B008KH4U4C/ref=pd_sbs_a_1

EDIT

I'm just going to post the link since the picture is gigantic...
_________________
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
btw why do you guys like cats if you're eagles. i thought birds and cats were natural enemies. maybe im too wasted but it doesnt make sense.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
UpTheSeam85


Joined: 23 Aug 2011
Posts: 835
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaclinandMCcoy wrote:
Considering grabbing this Camel Peacoat

http://www.amazon.com/Michael-Kors-Mens-Diego-Peacoat/dp/B008KH4U4C/ref=pd_sbs_a_1

EDIT

I'm just going to post the link since the picture is gigantic...

Don't buy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 41, 42, 43  Next
Page 16 of 43

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group